Dealing With A Temper

Eleona sighed, "Yeah, it's not very weird I suppose... I guess I've just got some open scars." She looked at him with a smug look. When Xavier began backing up from her, she got scared. In her heart she needed to tell him this, even if she hadn't told anyone it before, "Calm down. It's just if we're going to go through this whole honesty thing, I need to tell you something that I've really never told anyone, aside from the people involved." She took a deep breath, "I-I had a twin brother. We were really close, he was Jesse's best friend. When we were eight we all went to a lake, and he jumped in. He couldn't swim, neither could I. I got so scared that I just froze up, and my brother... He..." She choked up, "I just have some trust issues and I can't deal with people leaving me and you need to know that now."

Xavier listened to Eleona telling him that she had some open scars, which gave Xavier the feeling that she didn't have a good past or something. Xavier then heard Eleona say that if we were to go through this honesty thing, she would have to tell me something. Xavier was the one who introduced the idea of honesty, but sometimes, it took him a while to swallow the situation, even if it mean't just sitting alone by himself in a corner thinking about it. Xavier listened as she told him about her twin brother and when they went swimming at a lake. He couldn't swim, so something bad happened to him. "I understand Eleona, I'm sorry. So are you saying that you don't trust me or something?" said Xavier while noting that she said she had some trust issues. Xavier was just wanting to make sure there were no differences between him and her that would set them apart.

Eleona bit her lip, "N-no... It's not that. It's just if anything ever arises where I may seem skeptical of you, or anything you've done, it's not you... I just don't trust anyone easily. Like I trusted Jesse and he let my brother drown... I don't blame him, but it's just hard." She looked up at him with somewhat pleading eyes. She rubbed her eyes furiously, whenever she had told anyone something about her past it always brought those same feelings of guilt and sadness, "And it's even my fault because I didn't even try to save him-"

Xavier was now going to try to cheer up Eleona as he moved closer to her and started to tickle her around her waist. "Don't worry, I understand." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier then gave a kiss to Eleona to try to cheer her up. "I'm sorry for what happened to your brother in your past, but bringing memories of your past into your present will only haunt you." said Xavier. Xavier then started to remember a few times of his past when he was in trouble, he then shivered a little bit.

Eleona smiled a bit and began laughing a little bit when he tickled her. Maybe she would really enjoy herself and eventually forget the past, with the help of Xavier, "Hey no tickling!! That's not fair!" She managed to spurt out between laughs, then grinned even wider when he kissed her, "I guess you're right, it'll just be a little hard for me. I guess that also explains why I acted like such a boy, maybe I just didn't want to let him go." She smiled lightly and then noticed Xavier shiver, "What's the matter? Are you cold?"

Xavier started to laugh even more when Eleona said no tickling and it wasn't fair. "Don't worry, it will take a little while before you completely forget your past, it just takes a little bit of time." said Xavier with a smile and still chuckling a little bit. "No, I'm not cold, it's just I started to remember a few things from my past, and well, it wasn't the most pleasant either and I started to shiver." said Xavier.

Eleona looked at him, "Anything in your past I should know about?" She hugged him tightly and then smiled into his chest. She was hoping that he would share with him, even if it was something small. This total honesty thing was new to her, and she wanted to really get a hang of it.

"Well, it's nothing really serious, but my best friend died in a car accident a few years ago, I really missed him and still do." said Xavier looking towards the sky. Xavier was really happy about Eleona wanting to get into the whole honesty thing, which will make their relationship even stronger.

Eleona frowned, "I would call that serious. I mean losing your best friend is one of the worst pains you can experience." She sighed, "I suppose that as one door closes, another one opens. I probably would've gone to Beauxbatons if my brother was still around, so I'm sure something good came out of your friends passing, as horrible as that may sound."

"I mean, of course that is serious, but then again, I was never the same after that. It's because of that situation that my attitude had changed from being a good person to a bad person, I started to hate life and what not." said Xavier. Xavier still felt the pain of him losing his best friend Seth few years ago. The time they shared together, Xavier remembers is all.

Eleona bit her lip, "Well, if it makes you feel better I went through a phase like that. I acted just as bratty as some of the girls here..." She half joked, then held his hand, "Then I realized I was just causing myself to feel more pain, and then what good would that do? I'm just glad you're back to your old self." Eleona smiled softly, "The important thing is to live your life and always keep them close to your heart. Even now I think about what my brother would do if I'm making a big decision."

"We all go through harsh times sometime through out our lives, but the most important thing is for the person to not break apart and to keep everything together. Don't you agree?" said Xavier with a smile. Xavier started to laugh when she said that she was as bratty as some of the other girls were here. Xavier was now a little confused on what they should do next. Xavier started to think about the future, having kids and what not. Now that Eleona and Xavier were together and engaged, what should they do next, Xavier started to wonder in his mind.

"Exactly." Eleona smiled and then lent on his chest. She smiled to herself and sighed contently. The question was, what to do next. They were way too young to do anything serious, and Eleona couldn't think of anything to say. She decided to just relax and just take a break for a little while. With all of her classes and such, she was tired out of her mind. Eleona plopped herself down on the grass and then laid back, just looking at the sky.

Xavier saw Eleona popping onto the grass like she was very tired. Xavier could understand all of the stress and hard work she was going through, keeping up with the relationship, classes, homework and what not. Xavier was in the same boat, so he laid down on the grass as well looking towards the sky. Xavier then started to think about the future of him and Eleona. He imagined him and Eleona having 3 kids, 1 male and 2 female, living in a huge mansion, and what not. Xavier then got a smile on his face with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes after a few minutes and said, "What do you think our future will be like Eleona?" Xavier questioned Eleona.

Eleona closed her eyes and smiled. This smile only grew when Xavier asked her what their future would be like. She took a moment to think about it. She had actually wondered this a million times in her head, not like she would ever admit it. Eleona laughed, "That's kind of random you know. But if I had to guess? Maybe having 2 or 3 kids, living in a big house somewhere? Hopefully we'll be well off enough to retire early. Where do you think you'd want to live?" She grinned, the idea of living somewhere too cold, but then again she didn't want to live anywhere too hot. Honestly, Eleona had no idea where she wanted to raise a family.

"Well, it's never too early to think about having a future is it?" said Xavier with a laugh. When Eleona mentioned having 2 or 3 kids, living in a big house and living somewhere with good climate, it struck him that he and her shared almost the same type of thinking. "You know what Eleona, we share the same mind pretty much. You just told me exactly what I was thinking." said Xavier with a grin. Xavier then said, "Well, I would want to live somewhere up north where it doesn't get too cold or doesn't get too hot either." said Xavier.

Eleona laughed, "I suppose your right. But you can also just live in the moment." She grinned and her laughing increased, "I guess we're just more alike then we realized. I think that's a good thing." Eleona stopped laughing and grinned widely, "Up north? That sounds good." Eleona closed her eyes again and began to relax.

"True, we can live in the moment, but my father always told me that thinking about the future is also important." said Xavier with a laugh. Xavier started to laugh when Eleona said that it's a good thing they are both alike. Xavier really liked up north because he can get evenly of snow and summer as well. Xavier didn't like it when he got too much of one and less of the other one.

Eleona let out a sigh of content, "I don't think I could live without snow, but France barely gets any." She grinned, "And the future is important, I suppose." With a yawn, she sat back up and wiped her face, "...I'm so tired. Classes have been getting to me lately I suppose." Eleona smiled slightly, "How do you even keep up?! I can barely balance my social life and my school life."

"Yea, I suppose France doesn't get much snow." said Xavier with a chuckle. He remembered out of the few times he's been to France, he's only seen snow once there, so he knew what Eleona was talking about. "It's not very hard to be honest. I just don't procastianate on my lessons and what not, and keeps things balanced very easily." said Xavier with a smile.

Eleona yawned and pulled her knees into her chest, "...You know what's fun? Snowball fights when the snow is just cold enough to pack together, but not hard enough to hurt when it hits you." She smiled slightly and then rubbed the back of her head, "Ehehe, I must admit I'm a horrible procrastinator. Runs in my family, major flaw, but oh well." Eleona added in with a shrug, "I just hate writing, I love reading though."

Xavier nodded in agreement as Eleona went on about how fun snowball fights are when the snow is just right. "Indeed, snowball fights are really fun when the snow is just right. Maybe when winter rolls around again, you and I can have a snow fight or something." said Xavier with a chuckle. Xavier wasn't surprised to hear that she was a procrastinator because he had met many people who did procrastinate, but they did end up having good futures. "Well, if there's anything I can do, let me know." said Xavier with a wink. "It runs in the family? I suppose your father is the same way?" said Xavier with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back