Dealing With A Temper

Eleona Bexley

OOC First Name
Mimi
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
Eleona stormed out, now with angry tears falling out of her eyes. After, she ran into her dorm and got dressed in her usual workout wear, a sweatshirt, cleats, and a pair of her brother's shorts. This was a stark contrast of what she usually wore, which was more girly.
At the Great Lawn, she made a makeshift goal and other warm up tools. Her iPod was blasting, and she was going to work off her anger. Nothing was there but her and the soccer ball. It didn't matter if Kai was there or not, she needed to get worked out. Eleona ran up and around the open field, dribbling the black and white ball.

Xavier was passing through the great lawn looking to just take out his sadness by relaxing a little bit, but he saw Eleona there playing with her soccer ball. Xavier wasn't in much of a mood to go and say hi to Eleona, but went anyways, after all, she was his fiance now, he didn't want to anything that he would regret later on. So he inhaled and exhaled a few times and started to walk towards Eleona. He was now standing in front of Eleona and said, "Did Kai not come to play soccer with you or what?" said Xavier with a puzzled face. Xavier was still very upset on what had happened earlier today, so he was a little resistant on talking to Eleona while she was giving time to 'Kai'.

Eleona looked at him and raised an eyebrow, then pressed the pause button. Her blue eyes looked towards the sky, "He's on his way." She closed them again and then folded her arms. There wasn't that much she could say to him, "So what are you talking to me for? Last I heard you were upset with me." She did a flip kick and landed the soccer ball in the goal, "Not that I mind or anything." She mumbled under her breath.

When Eleona said that Kai was on his way, that gave Xavier a chance to have a talk with Kai, to give him a 'real' talk. Xavier wasn't really fond of the attitude that Eleona was showing him, thus he ignored it, but he would at least like some respect since they were engaged after all. "I saw you working out, so I thought I'd come by and say hi to you." said Xavier with a sad face. "I can leave if you want." said Xavier looking behind him. Xavier now thought that she was now showing more importance to Kai, rather than him, which gave him the feeling that she would eventually dump him for Kai.

"Oi! Eleona!!" Kai yelled from the opposite side of the field and picking up in a full jog. He noticed that there was a boy besides her, whom looked quite familiar to him. He ignored it and looked at Eleona, whom looked upset, "Ellie... What's the matter?" His eyes shifted to the familiar face and Kai scowled, "Did you do something to her?"

Eleona looked down, "No, he didn't do anything to me. I'm just tired." She smiled a bit and then went back to a blank expression. The air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Eleona had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach, and it wouldn't go away, no matter how hard she tried. She looked to Xavier and sighed, "I-I think I'm going to go get the ball." She walked off.

Xavier looked to his left seeing someone coming, whom looked to be Kai. "No, I didn't do anything to her." said Xavier with a mad face. There was Kai, in front of him, whom he despised a lot, but Xavier was holding back until Kai did something that would either upset him or upset Eleona. Xavier's temper started to shoot up again bit by bit, and the blue sparks slowly started appear around Xavier.

Kai eyed Xavier suspiciously, then decided to say something, "Then why does she look so upset? If I know anything about Ellie I know when she's upset." He cocked and eyebrow and didn't notice the blue sparks, only the boys increasingly angry expression, "Did anything happen to her?" He questioned.

Xavier looked up at Kai with both eyes and said, "I suggest you ask her and not me." he took a little pause and said, "If your going to ask me, it's not going to end well, so I suggest you go to her since your the one asking the question." Xavier wasn't too fond of Kai for what he did to Eleona before. "If anything did happen, it's between us and I suggest you keep your nose out of our business." said Xavier.

Kai cracked his neck, "Fine." He looked over to Eleona and eyed her up and down, "It's good now that she's getting to her old self again. I mean it's amazing how much she's changed from a tomboy to little miss perfect." Kai smirked, "I can't even say it was for you, since it seems you have something shoved up your ass."

Xavier was getting more and more angry at how Kai was talking about Eleona. "You don't know one thing about what me and Eleona share, do you understand?" said Xavier in a deep voice. "I suggest you leave before things get ugly, you don't know who am I and who your messing with." said Xavier. Xavier looked at Kai as he knew that Kai was going to start trouble.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you've never even thought about how hot she is. Although I am a little more interested when she's sporty." He smirked and walked over to his old flame. Then, with one last glance at Xavier, he began flirting a storm.

Eleona sighed and put her hair up in a ponytail, then faced a smiling Kai. She raised an eyebrow, "Hey... Wassup?" It was only then that he started flirting, much to Eleona's discontent. That last thing she needed right now was Xavier thinking she was interested in him. With a glare, she walked back to Xavier, ignoring the boy.

"I think you need to leave Kai." said Xavier warning Kai for the last time. Xavier was getting more and more angry by the minute, which wasn't very good for Kai. If Xavier got angry enough, he could end Kai life with the dark magic Xavier uses. "I don't care what you think, do you understand?" said Xavier. Xavier then saw Kai heading towards Eleona, but then Eleona ignored Kai, which calmed down Xavier a little bit.

Kai smirked at Xavier, then walked up and left barley any space between them, "Make. Me." There was only one way this was going to be settled, and that was by duel.

Xavier felt Kai being near his face, that's did it for Xavier. Xavier then said opening his mouth and his face towards the sky, "Ahhhhhhhhh!", when wild blue sparks started to appear around Xavier. Xavier took a step back and said, "I'm giving you one last chance Kai, don't make me do something that your going to regret later." said Xavier with dangerous blue sparks all around him. Xavier knew that Kai didn't know about what the blue sparks were doing around Xavier, but if Kai did anything, he'll find out, with pain.

((OOC: Yeah Kai might seem like a bad ass, but he's a chicken. xD ))

"What the bloody hell?" Kai said, actually scared. He ran behind Eleona and smirked, "You wouldn't want to hurt your dear fiancee would you? That would be a real shame." Kai held her by her hips, just to add a little taunt.

((OOC: Lol. xD Xavier isn't a chicken and isn't the average 1st year student. xD He WILL hurt someone if needed be. haha He's already done it before coming to hogwarts. haha ))

Xavier put a smirk on his face and said, "I told you, your messing with the wrong person." He then saw that Kai was holding Eleona by her hips and with no hesitation pulled up his right hand with his wand and the blue sparks were directly hit towards Kai. After hitting Kai with the sparks, Xavier walked up to him and said, "Do you want more or should I completely finish you off until your in the hospital?" said Xavier with red eyes.

Kai let out a small, "Hn." And glared at the boy, but then his look softened. Soon, it turned into a smile, then to a grin. Finally, he walked over to Xavier, "Now I can tell you actually care for her." He made a point to say this lightly enough so that Eleona couldn't hear, "Now... If you excuse me, you have some relationship repairing to do. And I think you dislocated my arm." He strolled off, totally content.

Xavier thought in his mind, "I've always cared for Eleona, and if I've done something that has hurt her, shame on me and shame on my life."[/b]. As he saw Kai strolling off, his eyes started to turn back to normal, and the blue sparks started to fade away. He then sat on the ground and said, "I just hope he doesn't bother me or Eleona again." said Xavier looking on the ground playing with grass.

Eleona twitched nervously, considering that she was just nearly made a hostage. It was then she decided to make amends with Xavier, "Hey... How you feelin'?" Eleona sat on the grass next to him and hugged him tightly. Hopefully she wouldn't actually have to apologize, since that was one of the things she was worst at. That was even the case when she was a little kid. But alas, she wasn't a little kid anymore, "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did and youwerejustlookingoutforme." Eleona sped up the last part out of nervousness.

Xavier was still looking at the ground for a few seconds even after Eleona spoke something. Xavier rose his head up slowly, looked at Eleona and smiled. "I'm ok, just tired a little bit after that duel with Kai." said Xavier. As Eleona hugged him, Xavier felt his energy coming back to him faster, which surprised him a little bit, but he thought because of the love they shared with each other, it was probably because of that. "Don't worry about it Eleona, we all makes mistakes sometimes." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier looked at the ground again and said, "I don't see why you're sorry Eleona. You don't have to be sorry, this was all because of me. If I had not argued with you over Kai, this wouldn't have happened." He then took a little pause and said, "My love for you guides me to what I should do and my main concern is that you are always happy and aren't sad at all." Xavier then looked at Eleona and gave her a kiss.

Eleona spazzed out and smacked him upside thee head gently, "Don't. You. Dare. Blame. Yourself!" She sighed and lent on his shoulder, "Plus as much as it may seem that he isn't, Kai is a nice person... It just takes a while to get out. I mean for me it took ten years!" She smiled a bit and looked at Xavier. Her heart fluttered a bit when he concluded that his love for her dictated all he did, "Jeez you're corny, but I love you so it's ok." She grinned and kissed him back happily.

Xavier was looking towards the ground when he felt a slight smack on his head. "Well, I've made the mistake of bringing up a fight over a stupid matter, so it IS my fault technically." said Xavier. "Honestly... I actually felt some positive energy around Kai when I was talking to him, not all of it was negative energy, which got me thinking that he might not be all that bad of a guy, but his attitude is what I don't like." said Xavier playing with the grass. "I love you too Eleona." said Xavier with a smile.

"If you picked a fight, it was probably for a good reason." She smiled at him, then Eleona smirked, "Well, let me give you an example about his attitude. When we were four he was sleeping over at my house, and we were bored. So, we decided to have a race. Right before it started he tripped me, and I cut my knee. And then, when I was limping behind, he tripped himself. Of course he still hasn't addmitted it. The last time I asked him, he said, " Eleona tried to do her best impression of him, " Merlin for the last time I didn't trip myself! I mean why would I do it?! I love to win!" She blushed a bit when Xavier said he loved her, and began playing with the grass too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back