Dealing With A Temper

The thought of Xavier living so close to Eleona at her own home gave Xavier a good feeling that he would be with her all the time. "Your guest house sounds good, although I just hope your father grants me permission." said Xavier shaking his head. Xavier could imagine him staying in Eleona's guest house and he would be able to see her all the time. Xavier didn't really care if Eleona had to have make up on all the time, he just cared about being with her, that's all that mattered to him. "Well, if your parent's don't let me, I could probably just stay at the nearest hotel." said Xavier with a smile.

Eleona smiled a bit, "My dad will probably let me have you over. I'll just say that your parents are away for the vacation or something." She twiddled her thumbs innocently, "It'll be fun having you at my house. That way we could spend more time together." She smiled and then laughed, "And you'll get to see how I acted before I came here. Like when I was a kid and stuff."

Xavier liked the idea of her telling her parent's that Xavier's parent's were away on vacation and he had no way of going home, so he would need someone to stay with for the time being, but on the other hand, Xavier was disappointed that Eleona would have to lie to her parent's, which he didn't encourage at all, but at least Eleona and him would be together and Xavier would finally be able to meet Eleona's family and what not. "Yea, that sounds good, I'm sure your parent's won't mind." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier defiantly liked the idea of them two spending time together, enjoying Paris. "Well, maybe you can even show me around Paris as well. I've got a list of places I've been wanting to visit in Paris for a while, so perhaps you could be my guide?" said Xavier with a smile. Xavier was happy to see Eleona liking the idea of him and her being together in Paris, and Xavier would get to see how Eleona was before she came to Hogwarts. "I'd love to see how you were before you came here." said Xavier with a laugh. Xavier already loved Eleona for who she was now, if she were to be even better, his heart would just come out of his body and jump around for the love he has for Eleona.

"Of course I'll only lie if necessary." She shrugged. Of course she didn't usually lie to her dad, only in times when she really needed or wanted something. Actually the only other time she had lied to her father was when she really needed to go to a dance recital. But she smiled and was quite happy he wanted to see Paris, "You have to see the Eiffel Tower at night. They light it up, and it's really beautiful." She sighed and laughed to herself, "As to seeing me before I came here, you may be surprised."

Xavier chuckled a little bit when he heard Eleona saying that she would only lie when necessary. Xavier didn't have the habit of lying, but if he had to in an emergency, he would do it too, but in an emergency need only, that was Xavier's rule. Xavier didn't recall about him lying at all other than one time where Xavier wanted ice-cream from his dad and Xavier was only allowed to have ice-cream from a shop once a week. Xavier had already had ice-cream earlier that week with him mom and lied to his dad that they didn't, so he got ice-cream with his dad. "Yea, I've heard that the Eiffel Tower at night was very good scenery, that's one of the reasons why I want to go to Paris. I also want to go see the Obelisk and a few other places." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier knew that Eleona use to be a tom-boy before she came to Hogwarts because Kai told him during their fight. "I know you use to be a tom-boy before you came to Hogwarts." said Xavier with a laugh.

Eleona grinned and raised one eyebrow, "Tom-boy is a bit of an understatement." She pulled down one of her socks and revealed a large scar, "I had a strange love of skate boarding, and motor biking. And on top of that, my dad said I should have been born a boy! And with just reason." She smiled and remembered when she rode off of a hill and then tumbled down into a ditch, "I really have to do that again." Eleona grinned devilishly and bit her lip, "You know now that I think of it, all my activities are so random. I mean, ballet, drawing, skating... I'm all over the place aren't I?!"

Xavier started to laugh when Eleona said that tom-boy was a bit of an understatement. Xavier was quite interested to know how Eleona was a tom-boy. He then heard from Eleona that she had a lot of love for skate boarding and motor biking. "Well, I have a lot of interest in motor biking, but not in skate boarding, I can't balance myself on a skate board, I fall down." said Xavier while laughing. Xavier really started to laugh when Eleona had said that her father wanted her to be born as a boy, that would have been something interesting to see, Xavier thought in his mind. "Well, keeping a balance between girl and guy sports for a girl is easy, but for a guy, not so much. I mean I can't imagine myself doing ballet." said Xavier with a huge laugh. He fell back grabbing his stomach.

Eleona tried to hold back her laughter and eventually lost it completely. She fell on her back and laughed until tears were streaming down her face, "Oh my god... You doing ballet... Pfft!!" Her face soon became a purplish red. Eleona eventually stopped laughing, "Well, some guys can waltz." She shugged at him, "Maybe you can take a crack at that?"

Xavier was laughing so hard, even after Eleona starting to laugh as well. "Yea, I can't even imagine myself doing it." said Xavier laughing. Xavier then saw Eleona's face turning purplish red and then stopped laughing soon after. "Yea.... I don't think I'm gonna take a crack at it" said Xavier after he stopped laughing. "You know what I'll take a crack at?" said Xavier. He then moved over closer to her and kissing her on her lips.

Eleona grinned and wiped away the tears resting on her face. The thing was, Eleona couldn't picture Xavier dancing at all, let alone doing ballet. Him not wanting to take a crack at waltzing was understandable. To Eleona, it was one of the most boring and agonizing things she had ever had to learn. Not only did it take forever, but if you put your foot in the wrong stop you would both fall over. When Xavier kissed her, she smirked out of surprise. When she pulled away, she grinned, "I think you may be the best kisser in the world." With that she reached in for another kiss.

((OOC: Let's make this a little more interesting. :p ))

Xavier knew from looking at Eleona's face that she didn't enjoy ballet and dancing the most, even found it boring a lot of the time and was forced into learning it. Xavier started to laugh about Eleona saying that he may be the best kisser in the world and then reached over to Eleona for another kiss. "You know Eleona, your the most amazing girl I've ever dated." said Xavier with a smile. There was something bothering Xavier though, which was another girl. Xavier was a little bothered on the inside by the feelings of Bella, now that she had told him that she liked him a lot. Xavier didn't want to leave Eleona at all and loved Eleona a lot, but he didn't know how to handle Bella's situation.

Eleona smiled weakly, and then kissed him again, "Thanks... And um... Jesse says hello." Okay, maybe that was a lie. What Jesse had said was more along the lines of, 'He hurts you I swear to God I'll kill him.' But Xavier didn't need to know that. She looked at Xavier, whom was looking distracted. Eleona brushed her hair behind her ear, and didn't say much. Something about that Bella girl didn't sit right with her, but it's not like she had a reason. If she said anything, he would probably think she was just being jealous. Even more, after Eleona had cheated on him. Then she would be a hypocrite.

Xavier got out of his thoughts and noticed that Eleona had said Jesse said Hello to him. "Well, say hello to Jesse for me as well and I'll probably see him soon as well." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier didn't want to bring anything upon Eleona as she had enough to deal with as it is, so he just but Bella aside in his thoughts, pretty much just forgetting about her because there was no way that Xavier was going to leave Eleona for Bella, no way did Xavier have any sort of thought like that, so it was best to close that confusing chapter and to move on. "So, Eleona, are you hungry? I'm starving. I'm gonna transport some food from my dorm to here." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier then used the Accio spell to bring a few chocolate bars, a few candy bars, and a few drinks in front of him. "Dig in Eleona." said Xavier with a laugh.

Eleona smiled at the candy, "N-no thanks... I'm not very hungry..." She felt her stomach tighten and begin to sting a little bit. She took out a water bottle from her bag, "I think I may be coming down with something, probably just a stomach bug... I probably shouldn't have eaten anything today..." She stopped smiling. The thing was she wasn't very sick at all, she was just nervous, but for no apparent reason. It was probably due to all of the stress she had experienced in the preceding days.

Xavier was surprised as Eleona told him that she wasn't very hungry, it wasn't like Eleona to deny a request for food since she did love food. "Are you sure Eleona? It's not like you to deny a request. I don't think your coming down with anything, you look perfectly healthy to me." said Xavier looking at Eleona. Xavier then extended his hand and rose up Eleona's face and saw that she was distracted by something and was using a stomach bug as an excuse. "You know you can't hide anything from me, so tell me what's wrong." said Xavier with a smile.

"Oh... It's really nothing... Really I think I'm just sick..." Eleona got up for a second, then held her stomach, "I-I'll be right back." She ran over to a far end of the field and then puked, rinsed out her mouth, then ran back, "See? I'm sick. So... Whatever happened to that Bella girl?" She questioned, smiling weakly. Her stomach still hurt, and she was still shaking uneasily from the sudden loss of stomach content.

Xavier heard Eleona saying that she was indeed really sick, then proved that she was indeed sick by going to the far end of the field and then puking. Xavier covered his eyes when she puked because if he saw her puking, he would start to do it himself as well, which wouldn't be a pretty situation for him. "Sorry Eleona, I guess you really are sick." said Xavier with a sad face. Xavier then opened his eyes instantly wide when she asked the question about Bella. "Well, she'd doing ok. She said she liked me and all, but I told her that I can't do anything with her since I'm already engaged with you and love you a lot, so I'm just going to probably stick to being good friends with her, that's all." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier didn't want to hide anything from Eleona nor did he intend to.

"Yeah, I don't usually joke about that... Plus I don't get sick often..." She winced, "I have a pretty strong stomach." Eleona pressed her knees to her chest and sighed. When Xavier had such a strange reaction to her question, Eleona became somewhat nervous. Then when he told her what had happened she kept a smug expression, but was jumping for joy inside, "Well, you know if you really wanted to do something with her, I can't really condone it, I'd be a hypocrite if I did..." She trailed off, "But thanks for being honest."

"Yea, I'm sorry, I thought you were joking, forgive me." said Xavier with a sad expression on his face. There was another rule that Xavier had for himself, which was that he would always keep true to his love partner, always. "It doesn't matter, I have a rule for myself to not cheat on my love partner, no matter what the circumstance be, I really don't care. I have very high value for honesty, so I always am honest and I expect the same out of my partner." said Xavier looking at Eleona. "Don't bother yourself too much with it, I'm not gonna do anything with Bella, I promise." said Xavier with a smile. "I'm honest with you because your my fiancee, you have the right to know." said Xavier.

Eleona sighed, "It's alright..." She smiled and played with the soccer ball on the grass. Then wiggled her nose, "Come on wipe the sad face off." She grinned as best she could, "Trust me from now on I'm going to go by that rule. And I have the same feeling about honesty." Eleona paused and then smiled when he said he was going to do anything with Bella, "Thanks... Really Xavier." Eleona's smile soon became a grin, and her stomach hurt a little less.

Xavier saw that Eleona's mood as getting better and better, which made him bring up a smile on his face. "I'm sorry Eleona, but I just can't see you sad." said Xavier looking at Eleona. Xavier was glad to see that she would be going by his rule for honesty and love, and it made him smile. "I'm glad to hear that we are going to be truly honest with each other." said Xavier with a smile.

Eleona smiled, then frowned a bit, "Do you think we may have taken this a bit too fast?" It wasn't that she wasn't happy, but she had never really thought about the current situation. After all they had known each other for such a short amount of time. Eleona also hoped that Xavier wouldn't take it the wrong way. To soften the situation she smiled and touched his hand reassuringly.

Xavier was looking towards the sky when he heard Eleona asking if they may have taken this relationship a bit fast. Xavier thought about the same thing as well and after thinking for a few minutes, he thought that they probably did take it a little fast, but they weren't having any problems so far, so Xavier thought it wouldn't be a problem. "Well, maybe, I really don't know. Everything is going great so far, so I don't think we are encountering any problems." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier didn't really take the question the wrong way. He then noticed Eleona was touching his hand, he then gave a smile to Eleona.

Eleona nodded, "I know, but we still have our whole lives ahead of ourselves. It's not like I don't love you, but it's weird... You know?" She looked at the sky and sighed, "I mean it's nothing I'm not used to, after all I've never just had a boyfriend. It was always someone my father arranged for me to get married to. Kind of sucks when I think about it." Eleona finger combed through her hair and took another sip of her water.

Xavier was getting the feeling that where this was going, he was going to end up getting hurt or would end up hurting someone else. Xavier was surprised as to why she was talking like this all of a sudden. "Well, it's not really weird for me. After all, life is about experiencing things?' said Xavier. Xavier had a feeling that Eleona wanted to break up with him or something, so he just stepped back a few steps from Eleona. "S..s..s..so What are you trying to tell me here?" said Xavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back