OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Welcome to HNZ's first edition of Deal with a Death Eater!

How does this game work?
Simple. Your host will be Patricia Styx, representing MESSI, and Andromeda Fiorelli will be her lovely assistant, holding the cases.

These are the players that we will try to get done, in this order:
[ol][li]Hilde Lindstrom</LI>[li]Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling[li]Alexis Richarde[li]Melodie Lowe[li]Alyss Summers[li]Arianna Tipley[li]Cassandra Zhefarovich[li]Larissa Sedgwick[li]Sephora Finette[li]Adam Bomonti[li]Kiera Potter[li]Eden Koshiba<LI>[li]Willow Paradox[/li][/ol]
Please talk to the host and her assistant with when you will be available to play. We will try to get through everybody, but that may not be possible.

Here are the contents of the 18 cases:
Bad PrizesGood Prizes
[/td]
1 Week (Main Account) SuspensionEternal Nicktator Servitude
3 Days (Main Account) Suspension+10 post count
Main Account Banned Usergroup: 24 Hours+100 post count
Disable (Main Account) Posting: 24 HoursUsername Icon (1 Day)
Main Account Suspension: 12 hours(Different) Coloured username (2 days)
Main Account Post Disable: 6 hoursCustom Username Formatting (3 Days)
- 100 post countDementor Glomps - once daily for a week
- 10 post countArea Closing Extension**
**(Want an area of the board that is set to close to be open a little longer? You can call in this favour and the forum won't be closed for two more days.)
NothingGrand Prize!
[th colspan="2"]Deal With a Death Eater Cases/Prizes[/th] [th]

You will select one case at the beginning of the game (between 1 to 18 inclusive). That is then your case. The item in it is your prize at the end of the game. The only way you can find out what is in your case, however, is to open all the others. Throughout the game the Death Eater will be trying to swindle you out of your case, offering you various alternative prizes throughout the game. It is always your choice to accept the Deal with the Death Eater, or deny it and continue to open cases.
You will select cases to be opened at the instruction of your host. When you choose which cases to be opened, our lovely assistant will post what was in each of the cases you chose.

So, without further ado, your host: Patricia. ;)

*runs in* *out of breath*

HELLO EVERYONE!...anyone here? OK well lets get started. Hello and as Nick said welcome to our very first Deal with the Death Eater here on HNZ. I am your host* for this game Patricia Styx and joining me soon will be my lovely assistant, our lovely Linda *cough*

So first up we have *checks rota* Sorry I'm new at this *continue to look* Oh yes, Hilde Lindstrom. So without further ado, Hilde, come on down! *silly game show music plays in the background*
* What I look like :r

*Runs in pumping arms in air*

Woots! I am so excited!!!

*rubs hands together in an excited manner*

Well, Hilde, it's great to have you here with us today. So I can tell that you're excited so we'll not keep you back much longer.

Now the first task I have for you today is to choose your box. Simply choose which box you want between 1 and 18 then the fun can begin :shifty:

*Stares at the cases wide eyed in excitement*

Hmmm, well, I, uh, I think, um, I think I want....

Oh, boy this is tough, but I think I am going to go with case number...... 6!

*jumps around clapping*

*rolls eyes* Geze it's a number hurry up and choose. *hear's her say a number* NUMBER 6 EVERYONE! *starts clapping*

Now are you sure Hilde you want number 6? Tough you have it *hands over box*

Right now let the fun begin! *round of applause*

So Hilde I now need you to choose 4 more cases for me. Are you up for the challenge?

Ok. I am ready. I think. *giggles*

Alright. Let's start off with numbers.....4, 13, 18 and 11.

*bites lip nervously*

She has spoken people: 4, 13, 18 and 11.

Now we wait on the assistant to open the cases and the Death Eater's offer for young Hilde here. *lights drop* *slight drum roll* *tension builds*

rubeus-hagrid.gif
*smiles at Hilde and sets box number 6 aside*

"Now this box won't be revealed until the end of the game" winks at contestant.

*Moves over to boxes*

"I can reveal for you that Box number 4 contains .... drum roll please" attempts to lift lid but it gets stuck, keeps yanking on it smiling brightly for the audience. Eventually lid flips up.

"Box 4 contains ... -100 post count; Box 13 contains ... main account post disable for 6hrs; Box 18 contains ... 1 week of your main account suspended and box 11 ... dementor glomps for a week!"

*moves to side of table containing boxes bumping on table corner, spends next few minutes rubbing side*

"think she was lucky getting rid of those ones"

:o Is that my lovely assistant I see? Glad you could make it ;)

Ohhh would you look at them boxes? Well Hilde here's what you have left.
Bad PrizesGood Prizes
[/td]
**(Want an area of the board that is set to close to be open a little longer? You can call in this favour and the forum won't be closed for two more days.)
NothingGrand Prize!

*phone ring* *talks with the Death Eater* Oh, he says you got lucky with those boxes and he won't be so generous next round. *crowd oooohhhhss* OK, thank you Death Eater. *hangs up*

OK Hilde, for your box the Death Eater has offered you:

2 days: colour username and username icon.

Now the question stands, Deal or No Deal?

Patricia Styx said:
Dementor Glomps - once daily for a week
[th colspan="1"]Deal With a Death Eater Cases/Prizes[/th]
There was no chance of receiving that. So rejoice that you got the additional "nothing" case open.

rubeus-hagrid.gif
*looks incredulously at host*
"lovely assistant me beard ... tha' there dementor could do with a kiss of his own, if she had won tha' prize you'd 'ave 'ad to give her glompage an' you knows it"

*winks at Hilde*

*tears up at the loss of the Dementor glomps*

But...but...I love that Dementor. He is just misunderstood is all. Now that deal is very tempting. VERY tempting. What to do, what to do...

*looks over board and other choices*

Know what?

NO DEAL!!!!

*jumps around cheering and clapping*

Ohhhh it's getting good now folks. Our first, no deal, of the show, take that Mr Death Eater *evil grin*

OK Hilde. Now I need you to choose four more boxes, remember you can't choose numbers: 6, 4, 13, 11 and 18. So what'll it be?

Okay! *rubs hands together*

How about....hmmm......12, 17, 2, and 1.

Mmmm interesting numbers, I'm no Arithmancy expert so I'll pass you over to my assistant here to reveal what you have removed.

rubeus-hagrid.gif
*laughs uproariously and claps at Hilde's decision*

"Well I'm no arith ... arit... that thingy you said exper' either but I do know what's in dem dere boxes" *smiles to crowd*

"Box number 12 has ... Custom Username Formatting (3 Days)... oooooh!"
*waves hands to get audience participation going*

"Box 17 has ... Area Closing Extension!" *winks at Hilde*
Moves to box 2 ...
"Box 2 contains ... - 10 post count and Box 1 contains... Disable (Main Account) Posting: 24 Hours"
*beams broadly once more*
"Dem dere are some grea' prizes"

*groans at loss of formatting and extension prizes*

Alright, that's good. Only two of the good prizes are gone. Come on Death Eater! Make an offer!

Oh what a shame Hilde, you lost some good boxes there. Lets see what you have left:
Bad PrizesGood Prizes
[/td]

NothingGrand Prize!

*phone rings*

OK guys, hold the show, let's see what the Death Eater has to say now.

*picks up phone* Well he says you should have taken his last offer. Boooooo *gets crowd booing too* *talks a bit more then hangs up*

OK Hilde your second offer is:

+101 posts and bolded name (1 day)

Deal or no deal? *tension rises*

Tempting. Very, very tempting. But with the Grand Prize still on the board, and, well, Eternal Nicktator Servitude is just too good to take a pass on.

NO DEAL!

Oh a risk taker she is. OK Hilde seeing as you no dealed could you pick another 3 boxes for me, sweet cheeks.

Sure thing Sugarbumpkins. ;)

How about boxes 10, 8, 15 and 5.

*gives a cheesy grin*

Oops. :shy:

Ok. 10, 8 and 15. :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back