Deadly Silence of the Night

Lemina rolled her eyes at the two. Flirting or what?!? "You're Emma right?" She smiled, she was sure that she was Emma, particularly since she had said she was a Hufflepuff. Giggling to herself, she sat on the desk. I love it in here. It's so, so, so peaceful. And fun!

Emma rolled her eyes playfully at Kyle. Then looked at Lemina "Yep I'm Emma" Emma said smiling "And your Lemina aren't you?" She asked "The hufflepuff prefect" She inquired more smiling a bit. Emma didn't think Prefects went passed curfew but she quessed that they probably just didn't get caught.

Lemina nodded, and could see the question she was expecting forming in Emma's head. Don't ask... She thought. "What about you?" She asked the other boy. "What's your name?"

"Oh cool!" Lemina grinned, "You're a first year, right?" She twirled her hair around her finger.

((Sorry about the long wait to post Forgive Me Please :unsure: ))

Emma smiled at Lemina "Yeah he's a first year alright" She said looking over a Kyle for a moment before she turned back to Lemina and began to whisper as if she was pretending to tell a secret "I know it doesn't look good to hang out with a first year but I just can't see to get rid of him" She said smiling. She was completely joking. Emma actually didn't mind spending time with Kyle actually she enjoyed his company but she did like to tease him.

((Course we do :p ))

"Yeah im a first year." Kyle said. When Emma started whispering something to Lemina he looked at her suspiciously then said. " You better not be talking about me."He then grinned.

Emma looked over at Kyle "oh come on why on earth would I be talking about you when you are right here" Emma said smiling as she pretended to roll her eyes "Gosh Kyle get a clue" She added with a hint of teasing in her voice. Emma began to twirl a single piece of her hair in her fingers. Her hair was getting longer than she had imagined ever letting it grow. Though Emma had to say she didn't mind. She could actually put her hair up now not that she ever did anyway.

Tom strode round the corner, his wand out, his lumos spell still working. He didnt really expect students to be wandering out so late, but none the less, he still had to patrol, incase. Tom stopped still for a moment. He could of swore he heard some talking. He started to walk again, but he could definitely hear someone talk. He went round the corner and opened the door.

"Excuse me, but what are 3 students like yourselves, out at this time. Explain yourselves" Tom barked at them, angrily.

((We're in a room =P))
Lemina grinned at Emma and Kyle. "Course it is!" She winked.

Suddenly the door burst open. She saw the new CoMC professor standing there. She froze. It was her first time out after curfew, properly at least. And she was prefect as well. She was dead. What would happen? She had never been properly in trouble, ever. And now she was. What would Prof. Weiss say? What should I say? Oh my god... I was patrolling the corridors and found some younger students? No. That wouldn't be right, fair. I have to be honest. But what will happen to me? "Professor." Lemi paused. "I, I'm sorry. I don't have an excuse. I just couldn't sleep and got pulled out of the dorm" She stood, awaiting her verdict, shaking.

Tom watched as one of the girls spoke. "And you're a prefect aren't you, we'vemet before, well I must say , that Prefects are their to set an example. Now I will reserve my judgement, and hear why you two are out of bed" Tom said.

Lemina lowered her head down in shame. "I'm sorry." She looked across at Kyle and Emma. Please, don't let them get into trouble. It was my fault, I should have sent them back to bed.

Kyle grinned then seen the Professor who was know as Professor death eater Fletcher. He listened as Lemina explained his reason then said. " I didnt feel well and needed a drink of water." He knew he was lying but couldnt think of a better excuse. Kyle couldnt just say that he was bored of staying in his dorm and wanted to wander because that would get him into even more trouble." I feel as if thats a good enough reason." He added.

"You do do you" Tom said. "Well young sir, if you feel unwell, why didn't you go the Hospital Wing?" Tom asked.

"I am unser to that, is it open at night" Tom asked the Hufflepuff prefect.

"I am perfectly clear on what you said, I was just making sure it WAS open" Tom said. "As I am new, I don't know some things, and that happens to be one of them"Tom said.

Lemina bit her lip when she saw Kyle blatently lie. She took a deep breath, looking frantically away. When Prof. Fletcher asked her she knew it was open, she was almost certain of it. Lemi wanted to cover Kyle's back, but didn't want to get herself into more trouble. Flashing an 'I'm sorry.' look at Kyle, she answered the question. "I think it is open. But I don't think it is made particularly obvious, so, well, he may not have known." She knew this wasn't solid, but specifically didn't use Kyle's name.

Kyle knew that Lemina didnt want to tell but didnt want to get into more trouble. He smiled at her to tell her that it was ok if she told. " Yeah, and anyway i thought it would of been easier to get a drink of water and if i still didnt feel well then i would go to the hospital wing." Kyle said. He faked a cough then said. " Pardon me."

"Thank you" Tom said. "Why do I have an inkling you are lying to me" Tom said.

" I never lie and especially not to a Professor." Kyle said . Ot thats what you think. He said to himself.

Lemina smiled at Kyle. When Prof. Fletcher voiced that he knew Kyle was lying, she looked down. Don't get in trouble, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back