Deadly Silence of the Night

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina took a deep breath as she left the Hufflepuff dorms. There was no one around. It was late. Very late. She shouldn't be out so late, especially as a prefect. She just had to though. She didn't know why. She just wanted to be back in 'her' room. She loved it here. Loved it the most of all the places in the castle. Lemi wrapped a dressing gown around tightly and sat down on one of the desks. She stared at the ceiling. Life is so complicated.

Emma was sitting in the dorm room reading a book. Though she was not tired just bored out of her mind. Then something hit here. She remembered what she promised Kyle that say they went skating. She promised him that she would stop being such a common room hermit. With a small smile of that remembrance Emma stood up placing the book aside. She put on a sweatshirt and glanced at the clock "It's late" She muttered almost sitting back down.

Yet a voice in her head told her to deal with it. She just hoped that the Prefect didn't catch her as she creeped out of the common room. Emma continued to walk when she made her way to the fifth floor corridor. She keep watching her back hoping that no one was following her. She turned around to face forward when she saw someone, though it wasn't a professor. "Hello" Emma called out very quietly.

Lemi froze when she heard someone. It was a younger student. "It's after curfew." She said, instinctively, determined to not be caught. She glanced up, then realised she should not be out this late either. "So I hope we don't get caught." Lemina gave the younger person, who sounded like a girl, a grin.

Kyle had just came out of his dorm and walked around the school for a while. It was past his curfew but he didnt really care. He heard noises and followed them. " Hi Im Kyle." He said smiling and then seen Emma. " Hey Emma. Glad you kept the promise." He joked.

Emma stoped in her tracks when she heard someone say that it was after curfew. She actually almost made a run for it but something inside her stopped her. Then the other voice who was another girl said that she hoped they both didn't get caught. Emma smiled a bit at this. She was ok. This girl wasn't going to get her in trouble.

Then Emma heard someone else coming "Crap" She whispered guessing it was a professor. Emma turned around quickly to see that it was Kyle. A sigh of relief left Emma's mouth "Told you I didn't break a promise" She said smiling. "So what are you two doing out this late?" Emma asked.

Emma smiled at Kyle "I was taking your advice" She said "Plus I couldnt' sleep" She added. Then she looked at the older girl who looked a lot like the Hufflepuff prefect. That can't be prefects don't break the rules Emma thought shaking the thought out out her head. "What are you doing out this late?" Emma asked.

" When i said you should get out more i didnt mean this late. What if you get caught." Kyle said.

Emma shrugged her shoulders. "I just hope it doesn't ruin the slight chance of me becoming prefect" Emma said "But hey you should be happy I'm being social" Emma said joking a bit though she made sure to keep her voice low. Sure it would be ok if they got caught though Emma would wish nothing but to get out of this who situation without a single punishment.

Lemina frowned when she heard a boy approaching. When he did arrive, and it turned out they knew each other, she smiled at the two. "I, I dunno, I like it up here. I come a lot. I just needed to get out of the common room, you know."

((I'm off guys!))

Emma listened to the older girl "Yeah I guess I understand. The common room can be so boring mostly at night when you can't sleep" Emma said with a smile. Then she turned to Kyle "I guess I'm just good like that but what if you get caught I didn't think you were a troublemaker" She teased

Emma held back a laugh since she reallly didn't want to be too loud. After all it was late and then were out past curfrew. Emma breaking out in laughter was probably not the best thing in the world. "Have you now?" Emma questioned him. "Lots of detentions" She teased. Though she sort of wondered for what though it wasn't important. In a way Emma wished she wasn't such a goodie goodie. Maybe being out this late would prove that point.

Lemina giggled at the first year. "Ssssh." She smiled, hushing them. Glancing around, Lemi attempted to usher them into the empty classroom which she visited so frequently.

Kyle followed Lemina into the empty classroom and took a seat on one of the tables. " So what are we learning tonight, Professor." He joked grinning.

"Sure that's what they were for" Emma teased in a hushed tone. She was not going to be the one getting them caught if they indeed did get caught. Then Lemina ushed them into an empty classroom. Emma followed realizing that this was probably a smart move.

She sat down on top of a desk and smiled to herself at Kyle's little joke.

Emma grinned at Kyle "I shouldn't be sitting on the desk either" Emma said as she looked like she was going to get up. "Yeah but the top of the desk is so much more comfortable" Emma said with a smile. The thought that she was actually here out during curfew. It was quite fun.

Emma stuck out her tongue at Kyle "You bet I am. The hufflepuffs are always the troublemakers" She said joking for Hufflepuffs never really got that rep before.

Emma laughed quitely. "Maybe I will then" Emma teased. She was actually not much of a trouble maker. Up to this point she had been an extreme goody goody. It was nice not to allows follow the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back