DE, shopkeepers and Admins please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorine Dolohov

OOC First Name
linda
Wand
the dead don't need wands
Ok the DE have basically been very quiet for a while, they have a nice little plot going at the moment but it will soon be over - so I've come up with another.

Thorine Dolohov as you all know is grand-daughter to the great DE Antonin Dolohov, as well as daughter of Alecto Carrow. Both of which have spent the last few years since the battle of Hogwarts locked up in Azkaban. Antonin has been getting on in years and twice being locked away in Azkaban has finally taken its toll. The ministry sends Thorine a letter saying how he has passed away.
On letting the DE know this, they decide that he deserves a decent 'send off', a wake of sorts.

So in full DE regalia, masks and dark mark flying high in the sky - they march on one of the towns, either Obsidian or Brightstone to honour him. It gives the entire DE cast a chance to rp in one fell swoop, as well as some fun for the store owners who are in fear for their property - we can hash out here the level of damage done if any.

What do you think??

My shopkeepers will definitely through in their two cents for this RP.

One is a Ministry Official too, if that changes anything.

Who, Cecily?

My DE's up for it. I should probably log in as him...but oh well. :shifty:

I will be in as much as I am able to be with school starting back on Monday. Sounds like fun! Can I injure a few shopkeeps that I don't like in character? Please? Please? :p

Im so definately up for this :) As would my ministry officials :)

Sounds good. My death eaters are up for it.
Along with my shopkeeper/ministry official.

My DEiT is soo up for it :) and my shop keeper would be as well :)

Oi oi you lot. :lol:

We've discussed this and are giving permission for this plot. We have some guidelines though that must be followed.

1-Nobody gets hurt. Maybe one or two DE are stunned or something but that they don't wreck havoc on the town.

2-It should happen in Obsidian. Further from the school.

3-No students would be there and therefore they should not RP that they are.

4-Fair bit of Ministry buzz afterward

~Cecily (On behalf of the Admin Team...Nick came up with the guidelines ;) and I agree with them all. :) )

Darn right Nick came up with guidelines. :glare: :p
Heh. Just teasing ;) :D

Cecily noticed this topic, though, so kudos to her. I think it'd be more awesome if we never ever noticed and nobody told us. :p

Not that there are many ministry memebers but none the less I will make sure at least one of my ministry officials is there :) and Tom wouldnt miss this for the world :lol:

Ha! :lol: Niiice Nick. :p The blue emoticon looks like a blueberry. :lol:

I too shall sign up and have my ministry person attend. :)

This promises to be a lot of fun!

Oh yes I cant wait :) :p

someone will have to link me!!

Professor Nicolas King said:
Darn right Nick came up with guidelines. :glare: :p
Heh. Just teasing ;) :D

Cecily noticed this topic, though, so kudos to her. I think it'd be more awesome if we never ever noticed and nobody told us. :p

Somehow I think that wouldn't go over too well. :oy:

Even though it would be sillay. :lol:

Well I am in complete agreement with the guidelines providing of course the shopkeepers don't get ahead of themselves and start going ballistic on us DE's. :lol:

I'm going to post in Carrow Hall, Thorine getting the letter from the ministry about her grandfathers death.
After that, the funeral itself will be a very sedate affair back in England at the Dolohov Tomb, I'll probably do a thread in AAtWW and any DE's who wish to attend the funeral are more than welcome to. Though they really should be ones who would have been old enough to know him or have been from England and know Thorine.

When she returns to New Zealand, she'll ask for a meeting with Julian and the other DE members and ask that he be commemorated in someway. This could take some time in the organising and simple get up and going from all those involved.

But when the 'wreaking of havoc' down Obsidian comes in, we'll let everyone involved know again.

Thanks for the thumbs up for this one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back