Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie walked out towards the pitch with her nimbus 2000 in her right hand. Was she really going to do this?, I guess I am. She would sighed as she brings the broom in between her legs mounting it up, as it takes off kicking her feet into the air. She would glide easily down her broom as it flys easily into the air. Whirling once around the pitch, than back towards the others as she open her mouth to speak"Are you postive, that waht you want me to do?" she would say more to Alex and Libby. (If present)

Alex ran down to the quidditch pitch, meeting Maddie there who was spinning round the pitch. He smiled as Maddie asked them if that was it. 'Why? Not feeling up to it?'Alex challenged her. He didn't actually know if this was even a good dare. Just something that popped out his mouth. 'I'd stay comfy though. Not many people round right now'

Libby found Maddiie and Alex outside, and she was interested to see if she'd go through with the dare he gave her. Smiling, she said "I'll catch your broom if you like. But you know, it's a long way up" she said, trying to make her slightly more nervous. She was still grinning, "It's the perfect time"

"I'm not backing down" she would shout at Alex from down below. knowing he would like for her to give up. She smiled at Libby glad that she was here, and not just Alex alone. No I wonder who would come and halp me, she hoped it wasn't a professor, good that would be embrassing. "Thanks Lib, please its pretty old" she would fly towards a ring, lifting herself off the broomstick, as she places her bum against the ring. Making her self comfotable, or well not so comfortable becasue she was supposed to ask for help. So she made her hair a bit messy, and he shirt out of place, as she looks down at her two what you call it friends I suppose.

Alex nodded and watchd her go up and make herself looked distressed. Alex smiled and waved at her before goign to get a school broom. H mounted it and flew up to her. 'You have fun now'he said sticking his tongue out at her before flying round her and half way down the hoop level. He just moved out the way as Libby caught the broom and then flew down and taking a seat just waiting for her t start shouting any minute now.

She would stick her tomgue out back to him murmbering as ge flies away .She would make her make up a little messy as well clearing he rthroat as she do holding tight against the rings "HELP SOMEBODY HELP!" she would shout as if she where almost falling of the ring her legs tremble by her own voice.

Alex looked up before smiling. He lean back against the shed wall and watched bored, his elbows leaning against his knees. At least she's a good actor, Alex thoguht smiling.

She would continue to act as the distraught female only now dangling her legs to the side, almost slipping a bit more. Oh I hopie I don't really fall, sh ekept easing her behind back into the ring still holding tight against the ring side. Looking around for the now black haired boy to make sure he was still watching just in case, as she callas out again "Help! SOMEONE Please!!" she would shout again feeling foolish now, because she almost felt like she was slipping again.

Libby laughed and watched as she sat on a hoop. Catching her broom nicely, she balanced it against the wall. She looked around to see a few people mingling and wondered who would help her. If she had that dare, we wouldn't know if she'd be able to stay up there without a broom, and she admired Maddiie for her bravery. Someone will help soon she thought to herself.

"HELP!" she would yell again feeling voice become horse as she trembles down more slipping from the hoops"I Think I may need help like right now!" she would called out feeling herself slip more to the side, her hands and knuckle buckle down tight to the metal loop.

Alex continued to stare at the ground bored before hearing here here complain now. He looked up before noticing her slipping slightly. Alex took a hold of the broom handle, ready. It seemed noone else was bothering to help her. Just decided to watch the freak show. Alex still found it funny how she had actually gone along with the plan in the first place.

Maddiie managed to slip up again onto the hoops, and felt herself getting bored, as she yawns than laugh because the loop hole exist. No one was really going to believe that she was in trouble of couse not. She called out "Help" a few more time before she felt it was useless. At least she went on with the dare, and she did'nt have to kiss anyone, not even a professor. :p "Alex? Libby can I get my broom now?" she shouted waiting for in answer.

Libby was aware no one was going to help her. Walking over to Alex with Maddiies broom she asked, "Are you going to save her?" and she handed him the extra broom and stuck her tongue out at him.

Alex smiled and rolled his eyes at himself for his stupidity. He smiled befor ehearing her ask them something. 'Sonorus'he casted on himself. 'Tough luck, Maddie. If noones saves you, I'm afraid you're stuck up there. You aren't coming down till someone saves you, like I said. It's a dare'Alex replied smiling. 'Quietus'he casted on himself again. Before turning to Libby. 'We'll just a wait a while longer,'before looking at his watch. 'An hour should do'he added smiling, before summoning his homework.

Libby starting laughing when Alex said an hour should be good. She felt sorry for Maddiie, but she didn't plan to argue. She really wanted someone to save her, just to see if she'd go ahead with the second part of the dare. The thought alone of who would save her made her giggle again.

"You suck!" she would call out pouting as her lips curled upside down. She owuld look at Libby who sem to be smiling to herself as she sighed holding on tight to the hoop "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY NEED HELP" she bellowed out a shout towards the castle, hoping someone would save her.

Larissa happened to be near the Quidditch pitch when she heard someone shouting for help.
Something deep inside her forced her to climb onto a nearby broom and kick off hard.
She squinted around for a moment, looking for the person who needed help.
Larissa suddenly saw her. She thought she recognised the girl from around the school.
She bent forwards on her broomstick and shot towards the girl. When she reached her, the first thing she did was ask "How the hell did you get up here?!"
Extending a hand, Larissa tried to help the girl onto her broom.

Maddiie sighed laughing a bit to herself as she mounted the gil broom from behind. She quickley kissed the girl left side cheek, smiling as she parts away. "I was dared by my housemate, he's a riot you know" she huffed bit laughing now, as she hold a bit on her waist feeling kind of foolish now that she went with it. "But I don't think I will be playing more true or dare with hm anymore"

Larissa was about to start flying again when she felt the girl kiss her cheek.
What have I done? She thought to herself before flying back towards the ground.
She felt slightly more comforted when the girl explained the situation but still..
Last time I save anybody..

Larissa landed down on the ground and waited until the girl had got off before saying "..Er.. Nice to meet you.." And taking off again to practise hanging from her broom.

Maddiie laughed seeing the girl look shock a bit as she flys away. "Thanks again" she waves turning around as she heads towards Libby and Alex Maybe she will continue this game or nor. I don't think its a good idea Mads, she thought to herself as she walks towards them.

Alex looked as he saw a first year fly up to save her half n hour later. He smiled and looked up seeing if maddie would keep with the dare. He nudged Libby, wondering if she would actaully watch. Alex burst out laughing when he saw her kiss the girl and smiled, chucking his broom back on the hook in the shed. He leaned against the walll casually until Maddiie landed. He started laughing again. 'Oh, want some more of that Mads?'Alex asked teasingly, pretending to kiss the air, like she had done to the girl.

Libby saw the first year Slytherin, and was suprized it was Larissa. She watched grinning to see if Maddiie would kiss her, and she did. Libby was laughing by the time they landed. Hoping Larissa wouldn't see her, she made her way over to Maddiie, "Well done" she said before sticking her tongue out at her and laughing again.

"You two I swear" she would smirk clenching her fist. "At least she was better than snogging a boy from this school" she would roll her eyes than look at Libby now."I think its your turn now" she would say."Now what would it be Libby, truth or dare" she waited for her reply.

Libby grinned. She was very tempted to say "truth" because the last dares had been pretty..well. Anyway, she thought about it for a moment but then chose "Another dare please" she smiled, wondering what she would have to do this time.

'Ohh, touchy'Alex replied smirking back at her. He leaned back against the walll and waited for the amazing dare that Libby would get. 'What's the verdict then?'Alex asked Maddiie, mostly to annoy her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back