Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara had been enjoying her time in Heta Omega and thought the blind date partnership was a splendid idea. One of her sisters had passed down some formal attire that she finally had a chance to wear (and fit into properly). She had met her date, Casper, outside of Gryffindor and they made their way down to the Yule Ball together. "You look very nice," she said, only a little nervous about attending a big dance with someone. Would she have to slow dance with him? She could do flips, but she had never danced with somebody like that. The decorations were stunning, and Elara's eyes widened as she took in the atmosphere, ready to party. "Oh, I love this song. Do you want to go dance?" she asked Casper

Open after @Casper Beckett

Last edited:
Casper was nervous. He had almost skipped the sign up dates, but honestly, a friend date would be better than a failed romantical date, honestly. It would hurt less. He made a point of ignoring Lucas and his date. Lucas had that look again, the one Casper usually associated with the Skey boy. He always mixed them up, but he knew that Lucas had liked one of them. He supposed he couldn't blame Lucas, both of the Skey brothers were fun and gorgeous to look at. He smiled softly at his date, Elara, and offered her his arm. "I like your dress," he offered shyly. He hesitated as she asked to dance, before nodding. He would make sure she had a good time. "Yeah, sure," he agreed, giving her his best smile and moving towards the dance floor.

Elara took her date's arm, feeling a little bit uncomfortable since she didn't know the older boy. The music started to pick up as they headed out onto the dance floor, and she couldn't help but start to move. "So, you're in Hufflepuff and the Brotherhood. Anything else I should know about you?" she asked as she continued to move to the music. Thankfully, this was a no pressure date and she had pretty good social skills. At the same time, going with someone who was older and in a different house was different, as she normally stuck with people in her year. She wondered what it would been like to be paired with one her friends, like Zay, curious who he was there with.

Casper tried to relax, shuffling a little in what he hoped was in time with the music. "Um, I'm an artist," he offered. "I like to paint mostly, I draw a lot. What about you? Is there anything I should know about miss Elara?" He asked giving her a shy smile.

Elara was surprised to hear Casper was a painter. She felt that the arts education at this institution was clearly lacking and wondered if she'd seen any of his artistic inspirations around the castle. "What do you like to paint the most?" Elara asked enthusiastically. She loved hearing about her fellow students, as her childhood had been anything but normal. "Oh, well, I grew up in a circus. Still live in the circus, when I'm not here. But I'd say that's about it," she finished, doing a little twirl to the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back