Damn These Stairs!

Lauren laughed, and then smiled. "Cool, i'm going too. But just with my friends, i haven't got that special someone to go with" she said "I'm too young" she added grinning. "Plus no-one could ask me since they are all tied up".

Kyle nodded. "Fair enough. You can't rush these things." He smiled, for the first time feeling less embarassed about how awkward he had been with Llhei.

"Of course. It's very hard for boys to ask girls to dances when their mouthes are taped shut." He smiled. "And you can't really dance when you're tied up in a cellar."

Lauren smiled"i know right, i have time next year" which was true, she was only 12.

Lauren laughed, she would never be able to shake off the idea that she hid boys. "Good point, i think i should un-tie them and take the tape off their mouths now" she said to kyle grinning.

Kyle nodded. "It's hard to think about dating when you're just settling into a new place anyway." He smiled. "I don't know how some of the people in our year got together so quickly!"

Kyle nodded, laughing slightly. "It might be for the best. I'm sure they're far behind enough that you can be sure they won't out-score you in exams. And the rest of the female population will probably thank you for it too." He giggled.

Lauren nodded "I know, it's strange, I haven't even spoke to half of the people in our year!" she said.

She smiled at kyle "Yeah, they have no chance of over taking me in exams now!" she said looking sly. Lauren laughed "Your probably right, they would be happy if i let them go. Oh well it was fun while it lasted" she said grinning.

Kyle nodded. "Everyone seems so wrapped up in their own drama. I met loads of people before I started here, and I've seen them around since, but we haven't really talked. It's strange."

Kyle laughed. "I imagine most girls would enjoy having a cellar full of boys. You could make them into your servants, and have them bring you drinks and feed you chocolates and stuff." He giggled.

He laughed. "Mwa ha ha! My evil plan to become the only boy in the school is coming to fruition!" He cackled evilly, but it turned to a giggle before long.

Lauren fell about laughing, it took a couple of minutes to steady herself. "I-i dont think you'r evil... really" she said smiling. "What will you do if your the only boy in school? you will be plagued with girls".

He giggled. "Really? I'm evil to the core. I'm 99% evil with a 1% leftover of evil." He smiled.

Kyle cackled again. "I sure will! I'll be the school stud with all the girls all over me." He giggled.

"I find that hard to believe" she said to Kyle. "I think the 1% leftover is a bit of nice".

Lauren smiled, "I'm sure it will get boring after a bit" she said. "Who am i kidding, you'd love it" she said laughing.

"Naaah." He grinned. "I'm evil to the core. Except on Tuesdays. Tuesdays I'm rather less evil." he smiled.

Kyle nodded. "Who could ever get tired of being the school stud?"

((...Just had to say I'm finding this conversation HILARIOUS because Kyle's gay XD))

"Except on tuesdays? you tone down a bit on tuesdays?" Lauren said laughing "How about friday's or are you even more evil then since its near the weekend?" she finished smiling.

"And are you planning to get rid of the male professor's too?" she asked trying to keep a straight face "they would be harder to hide, i'm not sure i could hide them in a cellar".

No way! really? :)

He nodded. "Friday is the evillest day of all. Friday is like two Wednesdays put together." Kyle grinned.

Kyle frowned. "Hmmmm... Maybe you could get one of the female professors to help. I'm sure all those men annoy them sometimes." He smiled.

((Really! XD He hasn't figured it out himself though yet, but he will eventually XD))

Lauren laughed "I better not cross your path on a wednesday then" she said grinning.

"Yeah, i could get one of them to help maybe hide them in one of their offices?" she suggested still smiling. This conversation had turned out to be quite funny and sort of interesting.

Oh wow :D

He nodded. "Feel lucky that it's a tuesday today. Otherwise I'd probably be sacrificing you to the god of evil right now."

Kyle laughed. "Perhaps. Then the school would be ruled by girls!" He giggled. "And me." He added.

"Oh no, i'll make sure I dont see you on a friday i'd hate to think what you would do to me then if you would sacrifice me to the god of evil on wednesday" she replied laughing.

"Yeah, that would be your ideal scenario" she said smiling.

Kyle nodded seriously. "Fridays are dangerous, I would probably chop you into tiny pieces starting with your feet." He smiled.

Kyle giggled. "I might have to hide myself sometimes though..."

"Ouch" Lauren said giggling, "Where do you get your visciousness from?".

"Yeah I think you would because im sure that all the girls would get bored after a while and want to know where all the boys went" she said smiling.

"I don't know. I may need to see a therapist." He giggled, looking innocent.

He nodded. "As long as they didn't attack me it'd be alright though. If they attacked me it could get scary."

Lauren laughed "Yeah maybe you do" she said jokingly.

"Yeah if they attacked you that would be worrying. But you never know what the female species could or would do when they are denied of boys" she said smiling at Kyle.

"Yeah." He nodded, laughing. "You might all go rabid and start attacking anything that moves!" Kyle giggled.

Lauren giggled and laughed "Yeah, that sort of sounds like a horror movie I watched back home" she said. "Not the lack of the male species but everyone going rabid and attacking everything" she said laughing.

Kyle giggled. "Cool... I hate horror movies." He laughed. "They're waaaaay too scary for me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back