DADA practice, as assigned by Prof King

Cyndi wondered how late it was. It felt like they had been at this for a while, but she couldn't be sure. She figured that the saying time flies when you're having fun did have some truth to it.

"Should we call it quits or do you want to continue?" Cyndi asked Estrella. She was beginning to feel hungry and could smell dinner wafting down into the dungeon from the kitchen and Great Hall.

((don't worry about it, I've been busy anyway and haven't really been on too much))

Estrella's nose twitched as a glorious scent reached her nose. Was that apple pie? Oh, she hoped so. It was one of her favorite things in the world. "I'm okay with calling it quits," she chuckled, although that was more of her stomach talking. "Did you want to get something to eat? All of this practicing is making me hungry." She hoped she didn't seem gluttinous, having such a love for food. She had had a lot of fun just shooting around with Cyndi but all good things had to come to an end.

"I was hoping you would say that" Cyndi said as he stomach growled. She hoped Estrella had not heard it. "This was fun, aside from that confundus...we should do it again sometime." Cyndi walked over to where her bag was laying on the ground and picked it up. She turned to see if Estrella was going to come upstairs with her or not.

Estrella snickered as Cyndi mentioned the confundus charm. "Yeah, I'm starving too... we definitely should do it again sometime." Grinning, she followed Cyndi, knowing that they both were heading for the same destination. "I hope they have something good today- like steak."

"I dunno but I smell apple pie. That's all I care about" Cyndi said as she continued to make her way upstairs. She loved pie so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back