Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
(Red for Diana Holland, open after Daphne)

Ainsley was halfway down her list now, and she was finished with her deliveries to her close friends. The next person wasn't terribly familiar, but Ainsley recognised her name as one of Rose and Alice's sisters, one who hadn't joined Wild Patch with them. She wasn't sure what the girl looked like, so she approached a group of younger Slytherins, hoping they would know where she was. “Excuse me, do any of you know where Diana Holland is?”

Diana felt bitter about Valentine's day. Celebrating it without a boyfriend was a lot less fun, and she made sure she let her friends know that it was silly to go completely wild over the idea of getting a pink or red rose. She really hoped neither Winnie or Domi would get one, as she surely wouldn't. She was chatting with her friends, when she was approached by a taller girl she vaguely recognized. "I'm Diana Holland." She said, frowning slightly. She thought most people would know who she was by now.

Ainsley smiled cheerfully, pleased to have gotten the right person, and it was nice that the girl was with friends. Seeing people's reaction to a red rose was always exciting, and she would get to share that happiness with her friends. "I have a very special delivery for you!" Ainsley said cheerfully, picking the red rose from her basket and handing it over. "Happy Valentines day!"

Happy Valentine's day Diana!

Love
Winnie

Diana held out her hand the moment the girl said she had a delivery for her. "Give it to me." She said, frowning a little. When she saw it was red, her eyes lit up. She grabbed it from the girl and looked at the note immediately, a part of her hoping it was from Edmund, a part of her hoping it was from a secret admirer. She frowned when she saw it was just from Winnie. Ugh. Didn't she know red roses were supposed to be romantic? Not just for friends. Diana rolled her eyes, but knew she could at least look interesting with the red rose. "Thanks." She muttered, clearly a bit disappointed. It didn't even have a good note.

Ainsley knew a red rose was especially exciting, so she understood the girl's enthusiasm, handing the rose over as quickly as she could. It was a shock though, when the girl didn't seem especially happy to have actually recieved it. Usually a red rose was something special and exciting. It was none of Ainsley's business though, so she gave the girl a polite smile. "Enjoy the rest of your day!" She said happily, and headed off on her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back