OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lillith walked towards the entrance hall looking for a certain older student. She had heard from one of the gryffindor boys that she could find who she was looking for there. With a basket of roses and cookies in hand, she walked there, humming a light-hearted air. This was her only rose delivery that wasn't yellow, which Lillith thought was cool. Honestly, why would someone want to receive flowers when they could have candy, or chocolate, or cookies? It was much better in her opinion. Lost in thought, she bumped (lightly) into another rose deliverer, "Oops, sorry!" She looked up to see an older student who matched the description that the gryffindor boys had described. "Oh, are you Vader Hume?"

@Vader Hume

Vader was just coming out of the accio room, he had taken a little break to focus on other work and was getting back to delivering his roses, when a much younger student walked straight into him. He was surprised when the girl then asked if he was, well, who he was. "Yeah, I'm Vader," he said, "Do you need a hand looking for someone?" he said, since he didn't think he'd get a rose, he and his siblings had decided against it this year, and Ava wasn't at the school. so there wouldn't be anyone.....surely.

Lillith giggled. "I'm actually looking for you! Here I've got a rose for you!" She handed him the only red rose in her basket along with the note that came with it. "Would you like some cookies with that? I baked em' myself!" She asked as the other student read the note.

(Ava asked me to give you this ~Lily) Timmy,
I miss you, always. Don’t let me do this again. Hurry home. ~Helene

Vader looked at the rose in surprise and noted that it was red in colour. He read the note and felt himself smile softly. Of course. Of course even away from the school Ava had found a way to give him a rose. He looked back up at the girl and nodded, "Sure, okay," he took the cookie and was quick to eat it. "That's good," he said taking a second bite. "Can I grab a picture of you with your roses? I run accio, so it'll be for that, and you can have a copy too?"

"Hehe, thanks." Lillith giggled, she was always happy to hear about her cookies. "Yeah sure!" Lillith loved to get her picture taken. She walked a bit backwards so that there was more space between them. "Is this okay?" She asked, giving her best smile.

Vader put down to the rose and the note and adjusted his hold on his camera. He nodded, "Perfect! Don't forget to move, this is a magical camera," He held it up and counted down from three, taking the picture of the girl on one.

Edit: Sorry wrong acc!

“Ok!” On one, Lillith swung her basket and tilted her head to the right. For an eleven year old, Lillith was too aware of which angle made her look the prettiest, she was used to taking photos with her parents as her father was a well-known actor in the muggle world. “Can I see?”

Vader took the picture and smiled. He felt his smile falter slightly as he shook his head lightly, "Unfortunately, not. I have to develop the picture, like old school muggle method." he said, "But if you come back in like a day or so, it'll be ready and then you'll be able to have it," He pointed back towards the door to Accio, "That door there, just knock and ask for me,"

“Aww.. That’s a bummer.” Lillith frowned, they should definitely update the wizarding world’s technology, maybe make mobile phones while they’re at it. “Oh, Ok! Thanks!” Lillith said, now smiling. “Bye!! I’m off to my next delivery!”

"Good luck!" he said as she said she was off for her next delivery and he headed back into the accio room with his red rose. Knowing he would write a thank you note to Ava for the rose. For even thinking and remembering to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back