OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hogwarts New Zealand has successfully been converted to ZetaBoards! I want to personally thank all the members of this site for their patience with me as I gave you the little information I did have and your help and support that you gave me in the off topic boards about the new skin etc.
The new features will be implemented as soon as possible and further updates will be posted here as they come; this, very frankly, is a new beginning for HNZ in a sense and I’m excited to see it happen.
There are still a few things the Administrative team has yet to discuss but we hope to meet to discuss these things as quickly as possible. Among these issues yet to be discussed are the Galleons code (I will be posting an update of my own about it in a few moments for you)

If you notice any problems with the board, please personal message me, it is possible that an error occurred during conversion and I will contact the appropriate people to have the error resolved.
I have opened a thread for skin suggestions, if you see something you would like to have changed in any form in the new default skin simply post it there and I will look into it (the other skins will not be altered as of now). Here is the thread
There will be graphics challenges started in the off-topic forums for new banners for at least two of our new skins. I hope to see many members participate in any way they can.

A request I myself will be making is this: Please use the "report" button on inappropriate posts and personal messages. We have a new report control panel that will allow us to respond appropriatly and quickly to any such problem using it.

Have fun exploring the new ways of ZetaBoards and I hope you’re all as excited about this change as I am,

Thank you,

~Nick

Okay I am slightly confused. How do I get to the tournament now?

It's a sub forum in the Quidditch Pitch :)

Evie is correct. :)

An updated version of the rules for members is now posted here and the outline for board punishments is now here. :)

I have opened a banner competition here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back