Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Being back at school after the break she had seemed surreal to Chloë. Especially since it meant she would now be a fourth year, which was quite literally the halfway mark of her time at the school. It was also the year things started to feel a bit more.. serious, in all respective ways. There was quidditch which she loved and really wanted to do good at, grades she had to keep up now that OWLS were creeping closer with every passing day and in general she was growing up, feeling like she wasn't as much a kid anymore but now an actual teenager. Which was weird really, because it was something that happened without really thinking about it. Quidditch she could think about, focus on, and so were her grades and how she did in school. But growing up wasn't. Even if she felt different going into her fourth year than she had in her previous years Chloë was still glad to be back, to get back into the swing of things at school and seeing her friends again. With it being only the first week of classes and not too much to do yet Chloë decided to head down to the student lounge, see if there was anything more interesting going on there then there had been at the common room. The lounge seemed pretty busy as she entered but as she looked around there didn't seemed to be anyone she knew just yet. Still looking to fill some time the, now, fourth year took a seat on one of the sofas, making herself comfortable as she tried to come up with something fun to do.

Sully knew they had OWLs this year, but he still couldn't get over the offense of somehow already having homework. He'd slunk out of the common room, figuring he didn't have to make excuses on why he wasn't doing it if he wasn't anywhere near it, and wandered down to the student lounge. It had the best chance of having something interesting going on that wasn't studying.

He was pleased to spot Chloë there, without any sign of her doing her own homework, which was a win-win. "Hey," He greeted her brightly, dropping onto the sofa she was one and tossing one of the pillows to her in a mock of a quaffle-throw. "Good to be back, aye," He said, stretching out along the sofa, pausing to scan the room and take in the low noise of the other students around them.

Chloë had been slumped against the pillows of the sofa, too busy with trying to plan fun things in her head to notice much that was going on around her. She looked up when she felt someone else sit down on the sofa she was on though, barely catching the pillow her friend threw at her before it would've hit her in the face. "You're lucky I've got such great reflexes." She chuckled, casually throwing the pillow right back at him. "But hi, yeah it is." Chloë smiled, moving a bit so he could get as comfortable on the sofa as she had made herself. "So," She turned to him, grabbing another pillow just to hold. "You ready for OWLs this year?"

Sully laughed when Chloë hucked a pillow at him, just barely managing to catch it as it hit him in the chest. "Just keeping you on your toes, aye," He said, dropping back solidly against the couch, tempted to hit her with it again. He liked teasing Chloë, and it helped that she often gave as good as she got. "Probably not," He said with a laugh when Chloë asked about OWLs. "Kinda sucks how it all matters and stuff now," He added in a rare moment of sincerity, tilting his head back over the edge of the couch. "Like, how am I supposed to enjoy learning magic and stuff when everyone keeps telling you how important it all is if you don't ace your essays and stuff." Sully shrugged. He loved the idea of having a cool goal to work towards, but the actual working part he had to do this year sucked. "What about you, you had the big talk with Kingsley yet about what you want to do?"

Chloë jokingly rolled her eyes at her friend's words, chuckling when he barely managed to catch the pillow before it hit him. "Oh, I'm always on my toes." She grinned, hugging the pillow she was holding. "Can't rely on you boys to do all the hard chaser work now, can I?" She joked. In reality she was still pleased she got to form their little chaser squad with her friends, some of the people she liked best at the school. She felt like they made quite the little team together, fully trusting them to have her back at any given time, not just in quidditch. "Hmm, I guess it's a lot of pressure after four years of hanging back huh?" Chloë asked, trying to remember any other time she'd had a conversation with Sully about anything that was sort of serious like she figured school now was for him. Or should be. She smiled at his next question, shaking her head. "Nope, no chat yet. Already pretty sure about what I want to do though." She answered, realizing she didn't think she'd talked to anyone about her hopes for after school yet. Possibly because it still seemed quite a while away.

Sully laughed at Chloë's brag, making a motion like he was going to throw another pillow before laughing again and shaking his head. "Yeah yeah yeah, sure." He had to admit he was pretty impressed with Chloë's chaser skills. She'd been one of the better players on the team from day one, which Sully thought was cool when he wasn't annoyed about being shown up time to time. At least she was on their side. "It's not really a big deal, but everyone keeps acting like it's the end of the world and stuff, which is boring," Sully said, not wanting to admit that it was rather stressful. "Just you wait, everyone takes it all very seriously," He said, making a dour face. "Oh yeah, what do you wanna do then?" He asked, sitting up more curious about what sort of thing Chloë had already picked.

Noel had been practicing for Quidditch, working on his classes and homework and he was finally done. An place he liked spending time at was the student lounge. It was always an place where you could find people, do nice stuff or just talk or relax. So that was why he decided to go there, after some time in the library. He needed something else, not books, not seeing Minnie and not thinking of OWLS. So when he made his way there he spotted Sully and Chloe quickly. Noel sometimes had an feeling Chloe and Sully could be more than friends, but that was just something he had inside of his head. Perhaps they thought differently of them. Chloe had been there for him after Minnie broke up with her so he was thankful to have her as an friend. And Sully was just the best mate ever, he could laugh with him and do fun stuff and perhaps even talk about stuff like girls or quidditch. '' Hey guys. What are ya talking about?'' The boy than asked them and went sitting down in an chair close to them. '' I could not see one book anymore, so hopefully something fun.'' He than asked them with an smile.

Chloë jokingly stuck out her tongue at Sully's response, although she did almost move out of reflex when he acted as if he was going to throw another pillow her way. She quite enjoyed it though, always happy to have friends she could fully joke around with, tease them every now and then because she knew they'd do the same. She scrunched her nose for a second when he mentioned everyone taking OWLs extremely serious whilst he didn't seem to be as impressed by them himself. "Not to be a buzzkill, but they are kind of important though right?" She questioned, trying to figure out if he actually didn't think about it that much or whether he was just playing it off when in reality he did feel the pressure. When Sully asked her about the plans she said she had Chloë wondered whether she should actually share them for a second. She had been sure of what she wanted to do for a little while now but she also realized it could sound silly, that she definitely didn't look like the type. "I want to be an auror." She replied, keeping her confidence yet also silently hoping he wouldn't think she was joking and laugh at her.

Chloë looked up when someone joined them, smiling at her friend when he took a seat close to the sofa they were on. "Hey! Well it started with my superior chaser reflexes," She joked, taking the pillow she was holding and throwing it in Noel's direction as if to test his as well. "Then it was OWLs and now we're at plans for the future." She answered his question, counting the topics down on her fingers as she did. It seemed like some more serious topics than she had discussed with either of her friends before, but so far she figured it was actually kind of nice to have a different kind of conversation for a change.

Sully clicked his tongue in disappointment when he didn't manage to psych Chloë out with his feint, laughing at her response and sticking his own tongue out at her. "Yeah yeah, but they don't need to keep going on about it. Like, we get it, aye," He said, shrugging his shoulders. Sully wasn't about to miss out on stuff just cause he didn't want to do his homework, but he wish everyone would stop freaking about it. "I swear some kids look like they're going to cry or something," He said, shaking his head. The library was particularly depressing, even more than usual, when he actually recognized the kids set up in there looking all stressed out this early in the year. Like Minnie.

Sully was intrigued when Chloë mentioned she wanted to be an auror, looking at her speculatively. "Oh yeah, like a magic cop, right? I can see you out there fighting crime," He said after a moment, making a pew noise as he pointed a finger at her. Noel joined them as well, and Sully waved lazily at him. "So you know, just talking about the light stuff," He said jokingly. "See, even Noel's sick of all this OWL stuff. Noel, you probably wanna be a auror or a cop or something when your graduate too I bet."

He listened as both of his friends spoke. He could overhear the word auror before Chloe explained what they were talking about. He grinned as Chloe spoke of her chaser reflexes. And than he got an pillow at him, sure this was they were talking about. He wasn't expecting it but managed to catch it with both hands before it landed on his face. '' You mean these?'' He said with an grin. Well tried by Chloe. And he threw the pillow back in an playfull move. He nodded at the explanation of topics. He grinned as Sully talked about him being done with OWLS.
'' OWLS will be so important, but I'm just so tired with everything going on.'' He than said with an sight and looked at Chloe. '' Prepare yourself for the hell.'' He said with an grin and looked at Sully again. Noel worked hard to achieve his goals but he was not always liking the studying part. '' Yep, an auror that's right. Did I catch somewhere you do too Chloe?'' The brown haired boy explained. He than thought of an joke for an moment. '' I mean there has to be someone to keep Eric the badguy in line right, prevent him for destroying the world.'' Noel than thought of the house meeting where Eric had to be the annoying one always.

Chloë chuckled at Sully's response. She didn't notice any nerves among the kids in her year yet, but she could figure being an actual fifth year surrounded by students who did feel nervous about OWLs wouldn't always be heaps of fun. "True." She gave a little shrug in agreement when he mentioned it was useless for everyone to keep going on about them. Mentioning how important they were wasn't going to make them any easier and stressing others out didn't seem like it would be useful either. The thought of Sully thinking she was joking when she'd tell him about her plans had definitely crossed Chloë's mind but it disappeared as quickly as it had come when he responded to her. "Ah man, you can? I was kind of hoping my biggest advantage could be the element of surprise, like people not expecting me to be one when they see me." She joked, laughing at the noises he just made.

Chloë scrunched her nose when Noel managed to catch the pillow just in time. "Fair enough." She shrugged as she easily caught the pillow when he threw it back at her, already expecting he would do so. When Noel chimed into the conversation about OWLs and seemed to be as unhappy with them as Sully was she shook her head at both of them. "Y'know I'm so glad I get two years of being surrounded by 'I-hate-OWLs'-talk." She responded, obviously sarcastically although she couldn't help but to smile as well. She didn't mind really and she couldn't blame them either, it might just be the risk of having friends in another year and she had brought up the topic herself in the first place anyways. Chloë nodded when Noel mentioned he wanted to be an auror and asked her if he'd heard correctly that she wanted to be one too. It was still far away but at least she knew that she'd have a friend around if they both somehow managed to make it.

[pretend I didn't take like 2 weeks to reply to this sorry]
Sully was completely unsurprised to hear Noel wanted to be an auror too, it seemed perfectly in line with what he knew about his friend. "Guess I gotta be on my best behavior around you two when everyone graduates, aye," He said with a laugh, dragging a hand through his hair. "Pft, Eric's harmless, dude's just got anger issues. He'll probably end up working in a supermarket rather than an evil genius," Sully said when Noel brought up their other roommate, waving a hand dismissively. He had enjoyed messing with Eric when they were younger, but these days he was mostly just annoying or a good way to get a detention, so Sully left him alone. Mostly. "The talk might be more annoying than actually doing them," Sully added with a sigh, stretching out more on the couch. "At least we don't have to do like uni and stuff. My sister's in uni right now and she seems like she sweats exam revision these days, no thanks," He said. OWLs and NEWTs were only two years worth of stuff and then they were free to go and actually do stuff. That part was pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back