Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
[sub]
53yef.png

th24.png
Not knowing exactly to do with herself that day, Charlotte Williams had spent most of her day, in her room, getting her hair beyond perfect. She'd spent close to three hours on each tiny strand. Getting them alone and making the curl perfect. Her hair was actually naturally wavy but, she took each lose and relaxed wave and created a ringlet curl that most others would envy for it's perfection. Despite the fact, Charlotte was incredibly perfectionist in her nature, she did it, because she didn't like a lot about her. Something that she hoped was similar for most girls her age. It was normal for her to be like that. She was in a world, where looks were everything. Not matter the age of the person, looks were the things which kept people at bay. They could speculate at what happened behind closed doors, but Charlotte had been taught how to create a front. One that was envied by all those around her. Splitting her person life and her social life was one thing the Hufflepuff actually did well. She knew that parts of her that was strictly social came into her person life, and her personal life came into her social life. It was really just how things were for the Hufflepuff. She knew to keep both as far apart as she could, but it was hard. She was after all, technically the daughter of a lord, which also put her in the line of succession of the throne of Great Britain. Something she knew would never happen, but it didn't mean she couldn't wish. Being the Queen seemed like a great thing. Even if they had only a little power, it would still feel great to be introduced and greeted by Your Royal Highness. Obviously it would never happen, a lot of people would have to die for Charlotte to get to the throne, and she didn't exactly think she'd be very good at being queen. Charlotte was happy with her position. Thoughts of her family lead her to thinking about the people she'd left behind. At home. His father, Lord Mathew Sr, her mother, Elizabeth Chelsea Williams. Her two brothers, Mathew Lafayette Williams, Gabriel Enoch Williams, and her little sister Abigale Ellie Williams. Considering her parents titles, it was a wonder that they'd had so many children.Charlotte missed her family. She decided therefore to go to the Owlery and write them a letter.

The Owlery was empty upon her arrival. She took a seat and began to write a letter, the family owl sitting by her side. She was smiling to herself as she slowly wrote her letter. Addressing each member of the family individual. Saying that she missed them, but that things were going well for her at school. She was enjoying herself. She had a few friends and classes were good. There was a reminder to her father of what day she came back and that there was no way of changing that date. She wasn't going back any sooner. She loved Hogwarts too much to want to leave in the middle of the year again. Charlotte had soon written close to 5 pages. She was silently laughing, they'd have so much to read through, it was a good thing that her writing was so neat. Charlotte looked up as someone neared the door. Although it might be nothing, she took a brief second, to fix little bits of her hair. And be ready for if it was someone she'd look her best.
5ye67.png

hey it's, Finished!
cause you're awesome, Sara(Maia)
they're all, 589
i love them, template @ + stockholm syndrome / lyrics @ the script *live like we're dying
just letting you know, " Trying out using templates"

[/sub]

Sara Aisling Moon, yes that was her, the girl who never planned, the girl who lived for the day. That was how she was portrayed, to her friends. To her Father's business associates she was charming and intelligent, to her family she was closest to herself, warm-a little girl once more. Her Mother, she was the one person she could open up to completely, her Father-her protector who would always see her as his little princess, her brother-a partner in crime, her sister a shoulder to cry on, and her twin-a soul mate. That had been how it had always been, Sara Aisling Moon-the girl of many faces. Strangely though-everything had changed. Now she no longer knew where she stood with her twin-Kate and barely ever saw her Father. Sara fumed, all of this had sprung from their Father's inheritance-as far as she was concerned that was the root of all problems. Though life had improved vastly since they had become rich. For instance, before the inheritance, she wouldn't have ever been wearing the dress she was wearing today. She had decided to go to the owlery, to write to Michael Glass-a family friend, though her relationship had changed with him also.

She skipped toward the tall tower and began the long ascent. Her footsteps were light and her hair light, blowing in the breeze. She was a pretty girl, but didn't realise-she hated her looks, especially her hair, which was naturally bushy, but she straightened it constantly. Finally she reached the top, looking in she saw an immaculately dressed girl-Charlotte Edwina Williams-they had met before. She immediately straightened her dress and hair and after making sure everything was in place, she stepped inside. "Hello." she smiled brightly, toward Charlotte, hoping that she would remember their previous visit. "I haven't seen you since last year." she smiled, her white teeth showing. Her dialect was perfect, her Irish accent barely noticeable. She hsd been teased because of her wide vocabulary in muggle school, but upon reaching Hogwarts she had realised that people here were much more accepting of people who were that little bit different. She remember that Charlotte was quite well-brought up and practically perfect. She hoped that maybe with some work she could get her to have some fun.

[sub]
53yef.png

th24.png
If Ever there was a time, to forget all about what she looked like, it was the Owlery. While most would chose not to be that person in letters, in the event that they received that someone else got their mail. But, no matter what was really written it would always be in a sense personal. It was why, Charlotte was personal in letters. She wasn't bothered if someone else got it. The family owl was loyal and would know where to find the others within her family. There house wasn't hard to miss. It was one of the bigger houses in the Outside London area. Her father had a home within London, but, he spent more time at home with the family. He was a good man, Charlotte knew that he was someone she could look up to easily, but, she would never inherit any of what her father owned. She'd never be Lady Williams, It would go to the elder of her two brothers. Gabriel, he would inherit everything her father worked for. Obviously the money would be split between all four children. And it wasn't just a small amount of money. Charlotte herself had an account set up. Her father put money in it each month, so that when Charlotte did leave school, she'd have something to help her set up and decide what she would do with her life. It wasn't an awful lot, but it was a lot in comparison to most. But, since Charlotte didn't actually see the money she could hardly be one to be completely sure. Her father put quite a bit of money into the account when Charlotte wasn't aware of it. Spotting that someone was in fact arriving to the Owlery, Charlotte fixed the little strands of hair and hoped she looked perfectly presentable. A bad habit of hers was just that. The need to be perfect. Something that most really didn't understand the importance it held for Charlotte. It was a lot more than any other person would think. She knew that she gave off an effortless look, that her wealth paid for everything to always be, but it wasn't true, Charlotte worked hard to look like she did, and that wasn't always something that was for the best. Her roommates, were really the only ones who knew how much Charlotte worked on her hair and make up. At twelve, Charlotte did not wear that much make up, but what she did wear was enough to show that she did wear some. It wasn't a chore she found, like others thought, some mornings she rather enjoyed putting on her make up. There were few day that Charlotte wasn't caught wearing anything make up. Maybe if she was feeling a little under the weather or just tired. Then, she'd just straighten her hair, and be done with it.

The mixed coloured eyes were greeted by a girl, who she recognised as Sara Moon. The other Moon twin. She'd met her briefly before, but hadn't seen her since then. It was nice to see a familiar face. Charlotte had been lacking in friends as of late. It was really her own fault. She didn't really go out all that often. She didn't find the time for friends. But, since she was here there and then, reawkening the friendship she had with Sara seemed like a worthwhile idea. She stood up and curtised to Sara. "It is nice to see you again, Miss Sara." Charlotte said, her voice was incredibly posh sounding, and polite. It sounded like she was extremely well mannered. However the smile on the girls face, almost showed that she wasn't as prim and proper as most felt, or thought she was. It was definitely not as much as what was on the surface. Despite being very prim and proper on the surface, only the little habits she had, were her polite and proper. She wanted to be less, more relax, more like everyone around her. People who weren't so prim and proper seemed to have more fun. Well, most seemed to have more fun than Charlotte, that fact wasn't that difficult. She still was unsure on how a person even had fun. It was just her nature. It wasn't something she hated, she just wanted to be fun. Even just a little. Sitting back down, Charlotte was still smiling at her friend. "I am deeply sorry for your great aunt, Miss Sara. I hear your father has inherited it? Quite some task that transition." Charlotte gave a small nod. "I have been busy. Life as a Royal has it's disadvantages. My father being a Lord, it is important for him to keep up a positive family image. Which is why, I am here, only half the time, I'm meant to be. I have not been away in a while. My family understands the importance of a witches education." Charlotte smiled at Sara. "How about you, How have you been keep, Miss Sara?"
5ye67.png

hey it's, Complete!
cause you're awesome, Sara
they're all, 834
i love them, template @ + stockholm syndrome / lyrics @ the script *live like we're dying
just letting you know, " none "

[/sub]

Sara was really missing her family, but lately things had been so strange, she didn't know what to say to them. That was why she had decided to write to Michael-it was easier. She sighed to herself, thinking about all the things that had happened. Kate and Stefan, Willow, Ryan and Danielle. Not to mention her feelings for Kayden Night-whom she hadn't seen in weeks. Sara's life was complicated at the moment. It was so hard to stay being yourself, when the world was trying to break you down. She was losing part of the innocent little girl she had been every day. That girl, never would've lived in a manor. She never would've been so quite, she wouldn't have been afraid to say what she thought. She would be who she was, no matter what, she would wear what she liked, she would talk how she liked and she would thoroughly believe that she could change the world. Sara wasn't sure if she was still that girl. No one seemed to notice how she had changed, so many drastic, dramatic and complicated things had been happening lately, that she had been over-looked. Strangely, Sara didn't mind. She kind of liked not having to make up appearances, to just be left alone.

Sara curtsied back, smiling at Charlotte. A year ago, she never would've done that, but she had met some of the upper-class that Summer and knew more about their tendencies and manners. "As it you, Miss Charlotte." she smiled, her diction perfect, her white teeth in a perfect smile. If Sara knew how lucky she was she would be shocked. She never saw herself as beautiful, but she was, she glowed. "Yes, it was quite hard to get used to, and Daddy was quite close to her as a child, so of course it was a hard blow for him." she smiled, politely replying. "Well, hopefully we shall see more of each other this year." Sara grinned, dropping the formal attitude. She sat on the windowsill, after cleaning it, by pointing her wand and saying "Scourgify" in a clear, bright voice. "I've been fine, this year has been quite....complicated." she replied, then remembering her manners she added. "And you? Are you glad to be back? Miss Charlotte." she smiled, then began giggling. She looked up at Charlotte, immediately sorry. "I mean, I know I shouldn't laugh, but the thing is, isn't it hard just living when we have to be so formal?" she asked, tilting her head to one side.

[sub]
53yef.png

th24.png
Not often did the hufflepuff actually miss her family. Sure she missed them sometimes, since she had such a big family, she always had someone to talk to. It wasn't always often, but her brothers always tried to listen to her. Since she was their little sister. And she would as much as she could help her little sister. The youngest of the family. It would be good for her growing up since, she had all three of the siblings (including Charlotte) and two parents who adored children. And while it was easy to remember that her father wasn't around as much as he could be, he tried his best and her sister would understand that being a lord meant having those kind of commitments. Charlotte hoped that she'd be as lucky with her own family when she finally had one. And while for most 12 year olds they didn't worry about how many children they would have/want. But, Charlotte didn't really think she would have a career, she'd get her education, then marry some other royal and move up the scale and then not have to work. Like the rest of her family, Charlotte did have a lot of her own money. Her father got paid a lot of money and all the photoshoots from their wedding and things of that sort helped to bring in more money. When Charlotte turned 18 and finally had access to the money she was pretty certain that she'd be able to survive for at least 5 years as long as she did a minimal amount of spending. Clearly as the years would go on this would change and she knew when she did turn 18 she would have quite a bit more money than she did now. It was for certain. But, Charlotte had no idea how her life would really go, she was just going off what usually happened for girls like her. The title of a Lord still went to the first born son. If something happened to the first born son, then it moved to the next son. It was unlikely to ever go to a daughter, the House Of Lords was primarily men. "I am sure he will adjust. I shall tell my father to invite your father to the house, for dinner, I am sure my father and your father would get along perfectly fine." Charlotte knew it was weird to be saying something of that sort, but if Charlotte was to tell her father about the Moon family, well more than he already knew, then a dinner invitation would be on it's way to the Moon Family. Her father was like that. His elder brother had died when he was young, so at least the two men could talk over what it was like inheriting a great fortune.

Noticing that Sara was taking a seat, Charlotte wondered why she didn't think of doing that spell. Before sitting, but Charlotte was a little bit of an air head every so often. She tried to stay on the ball, but it never worked. She wasn't very good at it. But she worked hard when she knew she had to get something right first time. It was just second nature for her to in more relaxed situations. Charlotte nodded in response. "I am very glad to be back. Family events are lovely, but after a few they are all the same. I get bored of them. I barely understand what the adults talk about. I just keep my sister busy. It's harder for her." Charlotte had to admit that her sister attending all these events was annoying but she also had the incredible power of sleeping anywhere at any time. Charlotte then came to the realisation that Sara was laughing. Charlotte panicked. She quickly check the curls that she could check, and hoped that her make up was fine. However a few moments Sara then explained herself. Charlotte figured when you weren't brought up in such a formal manner it was difficult to adjust. "Miss Sara, when you grow up as the Daughter of a Lord, there are expectations of a young girl. You need not be as formal, but this is the way I have been taught to act. I am sorry Miss Sara if you feel it is too formal. You do not have to be, for you it is a choice, for me it is not." Charlotte did not sound offended, she sounded like it was something she explained often, as if it was prepared. "But, on a different note, how has this year been complicated for you Miss Sara?"
5ye67.png

[/sub]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back