Condemned

Soon after he had slip his hand and walked away from Mizelea, Devlin had lost sight of her. Actually, he didn't notice it by then, at least, not until he had deemed that the tour around the shop was getting rather boring and that he wanted to go somewhere else. Sighing to himself by then, he tried to look for her, but failing in doing so. He was actually getting quite irritated, honestly, if she had leave him there, he would surely give him a piece of his mind, and show her that what she had done was something that he didn't fully appreciate.

Finally giving up on looking for her inside the store, Devlin had decided to just go out and head straight home, surely, if he see that girl once more, he didn't know what he'll do with her. However, that thought was suddenly wiped off his mind when he saw her sitting there by the door, so she didn't leave him after all. Sighing once again, he went to approach her, leaning a little so he can look straight into her as she was sitting there. "Are you really stupid or what? Why didn't you inform me that you were about to leave?" He said with an annoyed tone as he flicked her on the forehead before he straightened up once again and purposely tried to ignore whatever she'll have to say by then.

Mizelea wasn't feeling tired but rather bored waiting for Devlin to show up. She took a deep breath and keep it in as her mouth started to puff. It was now full of air and she watched kids making fun of her face as they started to leave the shop. Mizelea simply waved at the people passing by especially the children. She started to stretch her legs and wiggle her arms. Feeling every bone of her snap with pleasure. Mizelea loved to be alone but times she just felt lonely, sure she missed her family and friend back home but Beauxbatons seems to be a place to be.

She heard a voice behind her, it was Devlin's voice. "Who said I was leaving? Isn't it obvious I'm waiting here for you? she looked disappointed with Devlin's response and most of all his reaction. "Why are you worried if I left you? You might be pleased if ever that happened right?" she continued crossing her arms, somehow teasing him.

"Well, you did leave without saying a word, and seeing you here doesn't count as waiting." Devlin said flatly as he eyed his surrounding. It was getting rather boring for him without anything better to do, and he was not in the mood to actually bully someone as well, at least not to the point at which he would result to physical harm, it might be quite entertaining to just annoy the hell out of this girl whom he had just met earlier, but even that seemed to be a dull idea at the moment.

Her reaction upon seeing him though had actually spark some sort of interest on him once more, well, he would probably never be tired of all her sarcasm which was definitely not working all too well on him. "I don't appreciate people walking out on me, but I do enjoy walking out on people.." He said once more, raising one of his eyebrows slightly in mock amusemen.

"Then So... oooo ..ry!" she answered back sarcastically to him. Why would he be even that mad at her? Then again he was always mad, at her and obviously to the world. Crossing her arms and raising one eyebrow, it lasted for a couple of minutes. Mizelea then went to her relaxed position. "I can't get mad at you." Mizelea said with a big sigh. Anger was the word to hear for Mizelea, never did once her father slapped her. She was used to happiness all time even silence childhood.

She then wondered where to go next, maybe she'll pretty much cross the streets or maybe them. Mizelea turned to Devlin staring at him. "Still want to come?" she asked him smiling. Yes, she was indeed unpredictable. "Oh and just to make it clear, I didn't walked out.. Ive waited you, see?" she teased him. "Gumballs!" she exclaimed. Mizelea wanted gum balls for no reason, after all she was very random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back