computer's being evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
due to complications with my computer, i don't know when I will be able to be on within the next few weeks. my computer is evil to me. this isn't even me. this is my friend.

HI EVERYONE. I'M KATIE'S FRIEND!

That is a horrible computer! Burn it. Problem solved. :D

Hope to see you soon Rhyspa/Katie :D =)

:-h Hi Katie's Friend!!! :D

Professor Belladonna Weiss said:
Hurry back! Let me know if there is anyway I can help you out!
Give her matches to burn her computer?

Alicia: Subtle. :p But it might be one of her traitor friends who has joined and quit (Andi, Alex, and some Gryffindor girl that was a first year this year then quit. :( ) In which case they best be coming back :-W :p Just Playing :D

& Belladonna: Sounds great! Bring some gasoline and a match though anyway, burn the old one then hook up the new one.
Just odn't make it a Dell, Olegz will cry for her.

Nicolas, you go buy the computer and bring it to my house. We will carpool together to hers and while I hook it up, you and her can burn the old one. I promise I will spend the exorbitant amount for a gallon of gas to burn. :p

Professor Belladonna Weiss said:
Nicolas, you go buy the computer and bring it to my house. We will carpool together to hers and while I hook it up, you and her can burn the old one. I promise I will spend the exorbitant amount for a gallon of gas to burn. :p
ooo ooo ooo and while you're down in the south hooking up the new computer you can stop by and say hullo to me!! :p

yeah, you two can come to my house with a brand new computer and burn the old one! :)
i'm at my friends house and we just got back from a switchfoot concert and i'm beat. and i think this is the only time i'll be on in a while. <_< stupid computer.

I MISS YOU GUYS!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back