Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
I woke up this morning to a laptop that has decided not to work. :( So until I am able to get the desktop a new keyboard I only have access on my Wii (which is driving my eyes batty!) or the blackberry. I will try to pop in when i can but that will be limited since this has taken forever to type out. lol. Hopefully this will be fixed soon!!

:hug: Aww that sucks Julie. Hope you are able to get back to us as soon as possible ^_^

Will miss you,

- Pat :hug:

See you when your computerness gets fixed! ^_^

Also... was your laptop an HP? :r

Hope everything turns out good for you. ^_^ See you when you get back. :D

Ok. It takes me about an hour right now to get the computer up and online but I was able to do it finally. I don't know how long it will last, but at least its got a shot. Seems that Skype crashes it every time I load it up, so no Skypes for me for a while. :( The desktop is still a pain to run -- the keyboard is not functioning at all. My brother is supposed to come and help with that issue later this week. Hopefully.

Suckage Julie. :(
If you need any help, you know my cell number. :) Wait, I don't get signal here. Dang it. Well, text Jessye who can get a hold of me regardless. ;)

I will. Not to worry. So far so good tonight, but I feel its gonna be touch and go from here on. At least I can access some things from the Wii so its not a total loss until the desktop is working properly, but its just a total pain. If Todd was home I would just whine to him to let me come over and borrow his. xD

So far it seems to work if I leave Skype alone and when I shut it down I remove the battery and unplug the cord. Keep your fingers crossed that this continues to work!

And Linda, if he was not halfway across the country at the moment, I totally would. But I will see him on Thursday, so life will be all good. xD

Ok. The laptop is getting more and more touchy, so I am going to say I will probably leave it alone for the most part this weekend. Plus, here in the States its Independence Day weekend. That means parties, fireworks, parties, food, etc. I probably will be MIA for most of the weekend, so hopefully the laptop will decide to be better for me by Monday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back