Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Geo wasn't sure how she was going to find Evelyn, but that was the name on her list and she would do her best to locate the Gryffindor. Her best bet would be the common room, but since she'd not met her before she would have to ask passers by for their help. "Excuse me" She prodded, realising most of the time she was being ignored. "Hey" She said, loudly as another student came out the portrait. "Do you know Evelyn Manning?" She asked them, no longer bothered whether she was making a fool of herself. She would deliver this rose if it was the last thing she did.

The blonde was busy with her valentine dance preparations, it would be there soon again. Evelyn wanted her outfit to be perfect and had chosen her perfect dress. Now it was time to focus on her homework again. How important her school work was for her, still the clothes and this events were more important for her. She made sure she got everything she wanted and left the bedroom, on her way to the common room. When she came down a Gryffindor student came at her and told her someone was searching for her. The blonde hoped it would be Noah ofcourse. He suprised her sometimes with his presence. She left her bag on the bank and walked out of the common room, looking for her boyfriend. Evelyn her blonde hair in curls were waving at her and she only saw a younger girl standing in front of her. '' Hello, you were looking for me?'' the blonde asked friendly to the younger girl. She had an interesting colour of hair the blonde thought. She was wondering where this girl needed her for.

As another student went off in search of Evelyn for her, it wasn't long before a blonde approached her. She smiled up at the older student, glad that she was available. "I have two roses for you" She said, pulling out both a Pink and Yellow rose for the Gryffindor. "Seems you're quite popular" She added, handing them both over. With many more to deliver, Geo didn't want to stick around for too long. "Have a lovely Valentines!" She said enthusiastically, before hurring off down the corridor once again in search of her next student.

Evelyn,

If ever you grow bored of your current beau...

Rory

Dear Evelyn,

Thanks for being such a good friend to me, I always love our talks. I hope you have a great Valentine's day with Noah!

Love,

Amber

When the blonde heard she got two roses at the same time she smiled bright. It was a pink and yellow one, and she was curious from who they were. The yellow one could be from one of her friends, but the pink? She had no idea really. Evelyn smiled at the younger student, she always dreamed of being popular before coming to Hogwarts and she succeeded indeed. The blonde felt really happy around the school and now that her twin was enjoying his time more she did all the way. '' I guess so! I'm very curious from who they are.'' the blonde said with a smile and recieved the roses. She started off with the pink one and read the messenge. It was from Rory and she frowned at the messenge. If she ever grow bored of Noah did he ment that? Evelyn thought of Rory as a pretty boy, and a friend of hers but nothing more. He was charming and liked to flirt she know, and she did too but she had no intention of this right now. It made her confusing but also smile, it was a compliment she thought. When the blonde read the note from the yellow rose she smiled brighter. It was from Amber and the messenge was very sweet. She was happy to have such a good friend and thought the same way about her. Evelyn wanted to hear the name of this girl but before she could thank her she rushed away. She was probably running around to deliver roses.
'' Thanks!!'' she screamed at the girl and moved on smiling at the students that walked with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back