Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!!
It's turned nine! NINE. That's incredible, or I think that's incredible. I'm sure everyone agrees with me that it's at least pretty awesome.
HNZ definitely would not be anything close to turning nine years old without an awesome community of people that keep it active, interesting, exciting, and just pretty awesome (so much so that we all keep coming back to it). That's you guys. That's everybody on this site! Every single one of you! Round of applause!

It's nice to have a record of who was all here when things happened - like when HNZ turned 9. To commemorate this occasion, and us all being here together, we're putting together this community signature. We do it every year, so this should come as no surprise to you, but it's a new signature for all of you to sign. (Which, when completed, will grace many a-signature on the board.)

A few guidelines for adding your name to the signature to get us through this with our insanity:

1. Post in this thread saying you're adding your name.
2. Save the signature that the person before you uploaded
3. Place your name on it in text no larger than "HNZ's 9th Birthday!" is. (Your name, a nickname, what we call you. Whatever.)
4. Re-save the file as a high quality .PNG image (Seriously this might be number 4 but it's super important, make sure it's a .PNG file and not a .JPG)
5. Re-upload it, then edit your post in this thread to include the new signature

If you do not have the means to save a file properly as a PNG you may post in this thread and request that somebody else put your name on it for you.

If you are still a little confused as to how this works, say if this is the first time you are celebrating HNZ's birthday with us then, here is the topic from last year to help further explain!

Without further ado,
Here's the image:
<i></i>
community_sig_9.png

I'm signing nowww!

Done!
community_sig_9-plus2.png

Adding my name! Done :party:

community_sig_9-plus2_zpsd054243b.png

Adding mine now!
tumblr_n4upvhJSGx1tndamvo1_400.png

Can someone add me? Please :3 an aqua color would be perf.

I will add Madz and myself
and here it is, I hope that is okay for you. I thought they fitted there nicely
HNZ9thbirthdaybanner_zpsd3594bb7.png

Adding Teigs and Tenile because they asked me to ^_^
HNZ9thbirthdaybanner_zps2f678963.png

Can someone add my name in red? Thanks. :)

Can someone add my name in a cool orange? With cool font :p ? Thanks :D

Can someone please add Mel in a nice pink? Thanks! :hug:

I will add them

here it is. I hope that you like it if you want it different pm me before someone else posts

HNZ9thbirthdaybanner2_zpsf0ee9782.png

Can someone add me too like pretty please? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back