Come and Visit the Ancient Runes booth!

"Ok...let's see" Cyndi said with a small giggle as she gave the little bag a shake and pulled out a rune. The rune that lay on the table was Uruz. "Interesting..." Cyndi said as she thought about the rune's meaning. "Ok. This rune is all about new things. It shows that you'll be taking action and sometimes it shows that your wishes will come true...so, I think you'll be going to the ball with somebody you really want to go with, but not necessarily the person you're with now AND you'll be taking the lead in getting them to go with you." Cyndi raised an eyebrow at Andy and asked, "Did you have someone in mind?"

Andy had been leaning on the table when Cyndi began her reading, she couldn't help but nearly slip off by the time she had finished it.
"Oh sorry" she said trying to regain her composure. She would be going apparently but not with who she was with now? So she'd be going to the yule ball without Carlisle? that didn't make any sense, if she didn't go with him then who would she go with? Convinced the runes had it wrong especially when Cyndi said that she would be taking the lead. Andromeda began to laugh.

"Now I know they don't work. There is no way that I'd ask any boy to a dance not mind the Yule Ball of all things. I'm telling you Cyndi if I ever ask a boy to that then I'll... I'll actually wear a dress instead of a pants for a week. Or I'll make your bed for a month or... I'll be the first one out on the dance floor at the yule ball with this mystery boy."

Andy had to laugh at this one... for a fact she knew three things, that one- she did not ask boys to dances; two - that she would never be caught dead being the first one out on the dance floor no matter who she was with and three - going to the Yule Ball would mean her having to wear an actual ball gown and that would never happen. No, Andy was pretty certain the runes were way off on this one.

Cyndi shrugged her shoulders as Andy laughed off the results of the reading. "We'll see " Cyndi said in a sing-song voice. Although the reading definitely didn't seem like something Andy would do, she had learned enough about Ancient Runes to not deny their power. She figured that both she and Andy would simply have to wait and see. "I guess only time will tell...and I'll remember what you said about making my bed for a month" Cyndi joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back