Closure

Ash kissed her forehead again as he waited for her to speak. He was concerned beyond belief, and was just about ready to die for her if there was trouble coming, which would explain why she was upset. What she did say though, stunned him into silence again. He sat there, frozen, not even breathing for a few minutes. And then, all he said was, "I'll kill him." he said, standing up, in a rage he hadnt put himself in for a very long time. He searched about for his wand, hate and rage burning in his eyes. How dare he do that to her! How dare someone touch a hair on her head! Ash was ready to tear the man limb from limb. "Where the f*ck is my wand!? Im gonna kill him!" he screamed as he started tearing the place apart in search of his wand. Then, remembering he had left it in the car, he headed for the elevator, not caring who got in his way. He was on a war path. Muggle, wizard, auror or death eater. It meant nothing to him. He'd make the man hurt.

Kida watched in shock as he got up and annoucned he was going to kill him. She wasn't prepaired for him to storm out the door. Kida quickly scrambeled to her feet and ran to the door standing infront of it 'No don't' she said trying to stop him 'If you kill him you'll go to Azkaban, he's just a muggle, i got him back but he haunts my nightmares.. thats it.' she said as she stood there, Kida didn't know what to do. she had never delt with this before.
Kida felt her knee's shake and feel weak, she was drenched with sweat from the nightmare. Kida took a step forward before stumbeling into Ash. Kida didn't want this to happen, she was afraid that he'd throw her out but she got the opposite. Kida just wanted the nightmares to go away.

'Please' she whispered into his chest

Ash stood there for a few moments, shuddering from violent rage, and yet, when Kida hugged him close, the rage subsided, leaving him stand there holding her in his arms. He instantly held her tight. And then he picked her up and carried her through the dark house, laying her back in his bed and laying down next to her. He snuggled her up tight, and kissed her deeply on the lips. "Ill never let him near you again. Ill end up in Azkaban for life before he ever sets another hand on you..." he whispered as he pressed his body against hers, for warmth and comfort. He made a mental note to find this muggle, and scare him to the point that he would never bother Kida again. "And i will never, ever, never be like that. No matter how drunk or angry." he promised, preferring to die than lay a hand on her in a violent way. He hugged her tight and started kissing her all over her face, trying to cheer her up. It was so unlike him to be like this, but she was bringing the best in him out. "I... I think i love you Kida." he said, and as strangely as it sounded, he ment it.

Kida felt secure and safe when Ash brought her back to bed. she felt his heart beat and it lulled her into a peaceful relaxation. Kida kissed him back and rested her head on him again, she felt dizzy slightly but she was sure it would clear.
Kida smiled when he promised that he would never be like John, no matter what. She snuggeled into him closer.
Kida heard him say the he loved her and she opened her eyes and quickly searched through her thoughts, she didn't know if she wanted to say it back, she felt like she wanted to and that she ment it but she was scared.
Kida sat up slightly and looked at him 'Ash, I like you alot, but you have to wait for me to say that. I'm to scared. she said being honest, she wasn't going to say it justto make him happy.

Kida lay back down and hoped it was all okay. She felt herself fall asleep again safe and protected.

Kida's eyes snapped open at around 6am and she rolled around a bit before she woke up properly. Lazily she got out of bed and walked half away in the direction where she thought her door was but smacked into a wall 'Mother of F*cking Hell.' she called out as she rubbed her nose. Kida turned around and looked where she was and remembered what had happened. Kida rubbed her eyes and looked for Ash.

Ash smiled and nodded when she said he would have to wait. He had expected this reaction, so i didnt hurt when she said it. How could she say it back? They had only met that day. And yet, Ash loved her. And he knew it was love, because he had only ever felt it once before. And even though he had had his heart torn up that time, he felt that Kida wasnt going to do that to him. "Thats fine... Ill wait, forever and after if i have to." he said, kissing her forehead and letting her fall back asleep. He laid there for an hour or so more before finally letting himself drift off into a dreamless sleep.</FONT></COLOR>
---------​
<COLOR color="#2F4F4F"><FONT font="Georgia">

Ash hadnt felt Kida get up, and woke to a shout that sent him into defense mode, until his realized Kida was safe, and that she had only walked into the wall. Chuckling to himself, he noticed it was still pitch black because he had the electric shades draw, and they cut out all light. Reaching out with his hand, he grasped Kida's and pulled her back into bed, snuggling her close and kissing her good morning. He still had a huge smile on his face, and didnt think it was going anywhere. "Good morning beautiful." he said and kissed her again. He took in the fact he was only wearing briefs, as he had stripped during the night. He usually slept naked but hadnt wanted to make Kida uncomfortable.

Kida felt her hand being grabbed she fell back onto the soft bed. he kissed he back and snuggeled into him 'Good Morning' she said back she she stretched out, she winced slightly, her back had tightened up from being thrown into the car and her neck was starting to ache.
Kida sat up and leaned back to crack her back and she groaned slightly. Kida rolled up the back of the shirt and looked over her shoulder to see a few bruises forming on her back 'Yep thats gonna hurt' she said as she reached her arm over her shoulder and pressed one of them, she crinkeled up her nose and rolled the shirt back down. feels like i got hit by 5 bludgers kida joked. She heard her stomach rumble and she slid off the bed and tried to find her way around in the dark.
Kida found the door and adjusted to the darkness as she walked into find the kitchen. Kida opened the fridge and was blinded by the bright light, she squinted and started pulling things out then went searchcing for the pantry, Kida went looking for her wand to get some ligh tbut she remembered is in the car sighing she fet the pantry cupboard doors and pulled the doors open and started feeling around for ingredients 'a lirrle light would help' she called out.

Ash grabbed the remote from beside his bed and turned the lights on, frowning to himself as he heard the fridge door open. "Do you want me to cook you something?" he called out, getting out of bed and pulling some shorts on, not bothering to put a shirt on. He did, however, pull his beanie on. Walking into the kitchen as he played with his spider bites with his tongue, and wrapping his arms around Kida from behind. "Or you could always come back to bed and ill give you various massages?" he whispered in her ear as he kissed her cheek. He felt extremely bad about the bruises on her back, as they had been caused by him. He wished he knew some healing magic that he could remove them with.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the small as reply.... In a rush

Kida winced when the lights cane on but her vision cleared Ash was behind her, she smile and turned around pushing him up against the bench and kissed him on the lips, Kida pulled off his beanie and ran her hands through his hair, pushing him back slightly she ran her hands down his back and dug her nails in before pulling away slightly resting her hands on his hips and her lips just brushing against his 'So Tempting' she said softly as she ran her hands down his chest and tucking her fingers into the rim of his pants Kida pulled away smiling and snapped the top of his pants before turning around and opened the fridge 'it's okay Ash, I can Cook' she said as she went back to the pantry and started pulling out more ingredients before she searched through the cupboards looking for utensils.
Kida flicked out the bowls and quickly started cracking eggs and measuring ingredients before spinning around and started heating the pan.
'Various Massages... Oh so Tempting...' Kida paused for a second and thought about the offer but shook her head, no just yet. Kida smiled then looked back to Ash Ash, you know you can't keep me all to yourself, I have to go see my dad or he'll think that my plane had crashed or something... i didn't fly i apparated but i prefer to tell him i flew. And besides if i don't go back my Half-Brother will be here looking for me, he can't cook and he'll probably be on the town in a matter of seconds knowing him.' she said looking over her shoulder.

Kida quickly left the kitche nand grabbed her bag she opened it and dug her arm all the way into it before pulling out her White iPhone. Kida went back into the kitchen and put the dialled before putting it to her ear
'Hello Daddy... yes i'm safe.. I arrived last night but i stayed at a friends so its okay... yes daddy i know you'd prefer if i'd let you know but i know you were out with your friends... Yes daddy i'll be there by... 10.. Okay Daddy, Bye. Kida hung up the phone and put it on the bench before she turned back to finish mixing kida got up on her tippy toes and leaned over the bench to grab some milk. before looking back over her Shoulder she smiled at Ash knowing he would be admiring the view he was getting 'C'mon dream boy, get your stuff together. You're going to meet my Dad.. Unless you're scared.' Kida smiled and finished measuring the milk mixing before she started cooking some pancakes.
The Brunette peered over her shoulder again 'Ash... Do you ever go to New Zealand? she questioned curiously since that was where she spent most of her time in New Zealand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back