Closure

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Ash Richards flung his electric guitar over his head, and caught it as the silver ESP swung back around. He was mid-song of his bands closing song, and was loving every second he was on stage. His tongue felt funny as he licked his snake bites, and sweat covered his face as he peered out at the load of people screaming his name, a faint smile on his face, and his head ringing from the alcohol he had consumed throughout the night. Playing the last note of the song, he walked up to the microphone that he had sung out of all night. "Thank you London! We are Asking Alexandria! Goodnight!" he screamed, giving his guitar to one of the tech support and walking off stage, taking a towel that had been handed to him and wiping his face.

He grabbed a bottle of whiskey from one of the shelves backstage and walked out the back exit, suddenly needing the smell of fresh air. He smiled as he leaned again the wall, pulling out his packed out cigarettes and lighting one up. Taking a draw, he decided that he would go for a walk to try and wave off the dizzy feeling he was getting. The night had been a great success. He smiled to himself as he stared up at the sky, and didnt realize that there was someone on the path in front of him. Bumping into the person, he took a step back, his eyes going blurry for a minute. "What the bloody 'ell" he said, wiping his eyes clear.

Kida was walking around the dark streets of London, she came to The UK to visit her Father but had arrived ealier then planned and he was out with some old mates. Kida heard music coming from one of the near by clubs and she hoped for a second it was her brother, but no such luck ofcourse. Her Brother was in New Zealand taking a break from his band, it was very unlikely he would be here. She could hear the band finishing their closing song and she knew she was going to be swamped with drunk people soon.
Kida continued to walk eager to get ahead of the crowd, when someone walked into her. 'Whats your Problem' She said to them at the same time the person called out at her.

Kida looked at the Man before her with her hand planted on her hip and the other one brushing her hair out of her face. She saw the Guy with a bottle of Whiskey in his hand and rolled her eyes. 'Great' she thought to herself as she waited for the guy to answer her. 'You Allright there.' She said rudely to the man.

His eyes cleared, Ash viewed the woman in front of his, one eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face. "Ïm fine. Just needed to get some fresh air. Its hot in the on the stage." he said, pointing his thumb in the direction of the nightclub he had come out of. He didnt even know its name. He looked back at the girl, and smiled"at her again. "Im Ash... Ash Richards, lead guitarist of Asking Alexandria." he said, wondering if she had heard of his band. They were pretty famous.

Taking another swig of his whiskey, he leaned again one of the lamp posts that lined the street, taking in the full sight of the girl. "And what, may your name be sweetie?" he said, a grin still spread across his face.

Kida looked at the guy when he didn't respond to her being rude Well if he isn't, why should i? she thought to herself as studied him a bit closer. Kida tried not to pull a disgusted expression when he was talking but his breath was a mix of alcohol and she couldn't help but take a small step back. She looked at the Man and smiled back at him, 'Oh so it was you playing' she said when he introduced himself.

Kida dropped her hand from her hip and fixed her jacket slightly, she watched him lean on the pole and half expected him to slip and knock himself out. 'Kida.. Kida Frost' The girl said to him as ran her hands through her hair. Kida's Outfit was rather odd for the cool streets of London. Kida looked at the Guy 'Do you always walk around with a bottle of Whiskey?'[color] she asked him.

Ash took another swig of his whiskey as he continued to lean again the pole. His head was feeling much clearer now, and he was starting to feel himself sober up. His eyes continued to scan up and down the length of her, and he couldnt help but let a small grin creep across his face as he took in the fact that she was rather good looking. "Yep, that was me an' the boys." he confirmed, brushing his fizzed up hair to the side.

As he stood there, he started playing with his lip piercings, sliding his tongue over them, enjoying the feeling the cold metal gave to his tongue. "Kida... Nice name, sweet cheeks." he said, winking at her and chuckling as he took another cigarette out of his packet and lit it up. "No, not always... I sometimes have scotch." he said with a chuckle. "What, might i ask, is someone as sexy...," he let his eyes scan her again, "Doing out here by yourself at this time of night?" He asked, wobbling a bit.

Kida smiled 'You're very good. she commented. Kida rolled her eyes when he started calling her "sweet cheeks" she never found compliments like that attractive, she wasn't a baby. Kida took another step back when Ash lit up a smoke, she couldn't stand the smell of smoke, Alcohol she could deal with, admittedly she occasionally liked to have a good drink but smoking she couldn't stand. 'Well that has to be good for you, Alcohol and smokes' she said softly almost to herself as she looked at him. Normally Kida would be walking away by now, but this time she couldn't help but stay, she had to admit he was kind of attractive but the smoke hanging out of his mouth wasn't.

Kida chuckeled to herself. 'I'm killing time before i have to go home, and don't worry, I can take care of myself' she said as she looked around, people were staring to pour out after the gig now and drunkenly started to walk towards them, possibly knowing who he was and wanting a photo or something.
Kida crossed her arms infront of her self but secretly stuck her right hand which was hidden under her left into her jacket pocket to make sure she could get her wand just incase she needed it.

Ben took another couple of draws of his smoke, until, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the disgusted look on Kida's face. Looking from her, to the smoke, and back again, he decided he could go without his cigarettes in exchange for the company of a girl who looked as good as Kida did. He inclined his head and smiled when she said his band had sounded good. "Thankyou... We try." he chuckled. Tossing the cigarette away, he held his hands out and make a mock bow. "Is that better, your majesty?" he asked, his english accent thick as he spoke. He enjoyed messing around a bit. People had too serious a view on life, and he fully intended to kick back and let the good times roll.

Shrugging when she told him what he was doing out here, he cracked his fingers, feeling the release of pressure the action gave. "Thats fair, i 'spose... You should have come inside the club." he said with a wink at her. Hearing the front doors to the club open, he turned around, and noticed a few of the people pouring into the streets looking at them. Knowing that they would soon parade him with pictures and autographs, he grabbed Kida's hand and dragged her down the alleyway near the nightclub, and taking another right, revealed his Mustang GT. "Quick, jump in." he said, pulling his keyes out of his leather jacket, and pressing the button to unlock the car.

He jumped in,noting Kida slide in the passenger seat. Smiling at her, he fired the car up, chuckling at the purr the engine made. "Kida, meet my other baby." he said. His guitars came first, his car second. Putting it into first gear, he took off down the street, at first speeding a little to get away from his fans, and then doing just above the speed limit, which he thought was far too slow anyways.

(Sorry for the god-modding. PM me if you have a problem and ill change it?)

Kida watched Ash flick his smoke away and she smiled but follow it with mOckary, kida scrunched up your nose "it's your amazing awesome highness if you must use the honorific" she joked as she curtseyed in response with a hint of Italian in her voice.

Kida ran her hands through her hair "I would have but I only got here when you finished" kida said before the people started swarming out. Before she knew it Ash had grabbed her hand and was pulling her through back alleyways. Kida was no stranger to running with heels and found it rather easy to keep up "where are we going Ash" she called out before they stopped infront of a car kida giggled as she slide into the passenger seat "oh c'mon let me drive" she begged before they went off to escape the crowd.

"it's a beautiful car" kida said when ash introduced her to his other baby "wait till you meet my baby" she said referring to her car "it may be a little old but she's a beautiful car" kida said as she rolled the window down to let some cool air I'm.
"you've done that before havnt you" she said smiling.

OOCOut of Character:
no problem :)

Ben chuckled as he drove down the back-alleys of London. He wasn't a fan of busy streets, so he has most of the backstreets memorized. Swerving around bins and other obstacles with ease, he clicked the stereo on and picked his iphone up of the center console, sliding his finger over the screen as he searched for a song he wanted to listen to. Deciding on an american band, he played 'Dear Maria, Count Me In ' by All Time Low, and sang along as they drove down the street. He barely paid attention the the things they passed, already knowing where he was going. He made a mental note to drive Kida home when she was ready, as he didnt want her walking the streets by herself, no matter how well she could defend herself.

Taking a right, he turned onto the main highway, and swerved round a car as he took a sharp right. Not to far down the street, he took another left and after a short while of driving inbetween warehouses, they came out on the waterfront to the Thames River. Pulling the car over at the edge of the water, he turned it off, and opened the door of the car, grabbing his bottle of whiskey as he went. Leaning again the hood of the car, he upcapped the bottle of spirits and took a swig as he stared out over the river. He wondered if Kida was going to join him, or remain in the car.

Kida got out of the car at the water front near the waters edge, Kida smiled as she shut the car door and walked around to the front of the car with Ash 'Its a nice place here, plenty of space to think' she said almost to herself. Kida let the cool fresh air ruffle her hair and she moved to the front of the car almost forgetting Ash was with her. Kida gently sat on the front of the car right above the right headlight and leaned back to lie on the bonnet and see the sky.
Kida took in a deep breath and looked up at Ash 'So.. where are you from mysterious Ash Richards, who plays in a band and has kidnapped me and taken me to this place in his "Baby". Kida said making it obvious she had no idea who he was, it didn't mind her, she was used to being in odd places with odd people, she could handle herself and makeit out okay.

Kida flattened out her dress a bit more so it didn't ride up in the wind and stretched her arms out infront of her. Kida looked back up into the stars, her Hazel eyes blazing with interest as she listened to Ash. This could be something different she thought to herself as she lay there, most guys threw themselves at her, and by threw she ment Threw. and she would take it all in and love the attention, Ash was kind of like that, she knew what he wanted but he didn't force her into it. Maybe it was time for her to flirt back a bit more. After all, where was the harm.

Ash smiled at Kida when she got out of the car and stood next to him, he took another swig of his whiskey, and then offered it to her, winking flirtishly at her. He ran a hand through his hair again and sighed as he leaned back and looked up at the sky, taking in the beauty of all the glistening stars. He snorted when she made the comment of him kidnapping her. "I 'avent kidnapped you, but if your into gags and ropes, im all for it..." he said, chuckling at her as he looked over at her. 'Oh, the things id do to you...' he thought to himself, and winked at her again. "And 'ey, dont diss my baby. She's fits most of my needs. I may not be able to 'ave sex with her, but it is rather comfortable on the bad seat, so she accomidates most things in a fun night." he chuckled softly.

Kida laughed as she took the Whiskey from him and took a swig herself before holding the bottle and resting it on her knee keeping it from him. 'Well you may not have Kidnapped me Mister Richards, but that still isn't answering my question about Who you are' she said as she continued to look at the sky. Kida took another sip from the bottle and almost choked when Ash mentioned how comfortable it was. 'Cars are never comfortable, far to small and squishy. Mines way to small, it doesn't have back seat and the Parcel shelf has roll bars on it, and with the roof on there isn't any room at all!.. Unless you try the passanger seat, but i'm not ruining my baby like that' she said as she described her car.

Kida cracked her neck before she took another tip of the Whiskey and looking up at Ash 'Well this isn't exactly how i planned my first few hours in london to be like. Knowing my dad he's probably still drinking with the guys where ever he is, and i don't have a key to get inside home.' Kida said 'But i can just unlock the door with my wand' she said to herself and laughed quietly to herself.
Kida licked her lips before she bit her lip a bit, hoping Ash was watching her. Kida took another gentle swig of the Whiskey before she crossed her long legs and rested the bottle on her thigh.

Ash shrugged when she again asked him who he was. He had tried to avoid answering the question, but it seemed she was a persistent one. Taking the whiskey back from her, with lightning fast reflexes, he sculled some more, and sighing loudly, he answered with "Im from here... My parents house is five minutes from here. They kicked me out when i was sixteen. I moved in with my girlfriend, and came home one night a year later to find her in bed with my best mate." he said, and took another swig of the whiskey, "So i moved into my own place, started my band, made it big, and swore never again to fall in love." he finished, and shrugged again. "So here i am, living in a studio, not far from where we met. Long story short, im a drunkard lead guitarist, and the worst possible guy a girl could fall for, as i dont give a sh*t anymore." he said, and regardless of what Kida's feeling were, he pulled his smokes out, but instead of taking a cigarette, he took another thing that had been struck on the roof of the packet.

Lighting the joint up, he chuckled to himself and took a large draw. He then offered it to Kida, but knew she would probably turn it down. She seemed like too much of a goody-two-shoes to ever touch drugs. When she mentioned cars being uncomfortable, he scoffed. "Bullocks! I can show you just how comfortable my leather seats can be, if you'd like!" he exclaimed, and added another flirty wink at the end. When she mentioned it being her first time in london, he raised his eyebrows. "Well, i could show you a good time? Or i can come help you break into your house... Unless, of course, you wanna spend the night with me?" he chuckled, and out of the corner of his eyes watched her biting her lip. He was getting more and more turned on by the minute.

[color=#806D7E''Now was that so hard'[/color] she said in response to him telling her who he was. Kida saw him light up again and sighed, he offered it to her and she took it but just held it for the moment. 'Cars are ment to be driven' she said simply as she fumbeled with the smoke in her hand. Kida thought about his proposal to help break into her house, Her dad was a muggle so the house was normal, but he lived in a cottage, which Kida adored but she wasn't sure Ash would, and Ash wasn't the type of guy her dad would liike to be introduced to.

Kida got up off the car and took 10 steps backwards waving the joint above her head, she couldn't stand smokers, the damage it did to ones body, she didn't understand why. 'Either come and get it and put it out or i throw it out' she said gesturing her head to the river. Kida flicked her hair over her shoulder and grinned at him cheekily. 'Come get it big boy' She said seductivly as she took a few mores steps back, her heels clicking against the cool concrete as she took a few more steps back ready to run when he came after it.. if he did.

Ash chuckled and shook his head, noting that she constantly dodge answering, or even commenting on, his jokes. "Well obviously cars are meant to be driven, you moppet, but it doesn't mean they are uncomfortable while doing explicitly sexual things inside them. Well, not my car at least." he said and crashed his fingers again. His half drunken attention was suddenly drawn to the tattoo on his chest, that was showing through the top of his singlet. Taking his leather jacket off he began tracing his finger along his blue streaks of his tattoo, his attention drawn to the words that said 'family first'. "You know, its ironic this is. I got this tattoo when i was sixteen. Just before my father kicked me out... We got into a brawl, he was drunk, and i was pissed off..." he trailed off, "And i remember my brother coming into my room and just as i picked my guitar up to hit my dad with it, he got in the way... I hit him that hard it broke his nose." he said with a soft chuckle. "I love that kid... and he hasnt spoken to me in three years. None of my family have. And yet i still park my car outside their house of a night and watch them going about their lives, cooking, eating... Living." he said and swallowed hard. Shaking his head clear of such thoughts he looked back up at Kida, pulling his jacket back on.

It was then that he noticed her walking toward the river, his joint in hand, and a cheeky look on her face that could only mean trouble was ahead. "Now you see, withholding a mans marijuana just isnt right. Didnt your daddy ever teach you manners?" he said, standing up off of the hood of his car and starting out after her. Breaking into a run, he caught her easily, and after pulling his joint out of her hand and sticking it in his mouth, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He carried her back to the car, and gently sat her on the hood again. He stared at her for a few seconds, and then said "Ah, F*ck it," and as he threw the joint onto the ground, he raised his hands to her face, cupping her warm cheeks in his hands, and kissed her with a passion and ferocity that he had been feeling most of the night.

Kida heard him talk about his tatto and she listened, looks like she wasn't the only one with a family problems. Kida who's parents had split up were fine untill her mother decided she wanted Kida back, court case after court case Kida ended up being dragged out of Hogwarts and forced to go to muggle girls school for her senior years. Kida was prisoned in her own room untill she turned 18 and escaped. 'I know what you mean' she said softly
Kida was going to talk to him and comfort him about it but she just couldn't stand the smell of the joint for much longer.

Kida saw Ash get up and pick up pase, she turned and ran. Kida was normally a fast runner but the heels were slowing her down. He got the joint off her and threw her onto his shoulder 'Hey no fair' she screamed 'I will bite you' she called again pretending to get away. Kida could easily get free if she tried hard enough but she decided to play weak. After all it was fun.
Kida felt herself being pulled back over the shoulder and put on the hood of the car again 'Hey im heavy, you might want to stop throwing me on the bonnet of your car unless you want dints' she began looking at him. She saw him throw the joint on the ground she smiled, then she saw his hands coming to her face and she flinched slightly. Recently hands to her face had ment she was going to get hit again but instead she felt him kiss her, and she kissed back. Admitedly the snake bites felt funny on her lips. Kida ran her hands up Ash's back and dug her nails gently into his back pulling him in closer.
Kida cringed a little he did taste bad but that could be ignored for now.
Kida pulled away and looked at him for a moment 'now i didn't expect that.'

Ash smiled as he kissed Kida, feeling her kiss back, and then managed a muffled laugh when he felt her nails dig into his back, and pulled away for a moment. "Oh, i like it rough." he chuckled and went back in for another kiss, this time raising his hand up to intricate it in her hair. He slid his other hand down from her waist to sit it on her upper thigh, trailing it the whole way along her body. He then pulled her towards him, so that their bodies were pressed together, heat radiating from both of them, as they stood interlocked, kissing with a passion Ash thought was above him. "So..." he said, resurfacing for some air, "Where do we go from here?" he asked, noting the time on his dashboard. It was 3am.

Kida didn't mind ash going in for more but the more he kept getting close to her the more she felt like getting away. kida didn't want to go through this again. When Ash pulled away kida put her hand on his chest 'calm down' she said 'I'm not going to be your drunken play thing' she added firmly. Kida had been used as play things and she was sick of it. 'you don't know anything about me Ash, maybe when you care to find out and get to know me then maybe' kida said as looked at him dead in the eyes. She liked him but not if he was going to treat her like this

Ash frowned at the sudden snap reaction she seemed to be having, and in all honesty, was somewhat confused about what had happened. He listened to her go on about how she wasn't going to be a drunken plaything, and he frowned. "Whoa, sweetheart, step back a minute." he said, stepping back and shaking his head. "If you weren't in for having fun, why flirt with me? I mentioned quite a few times tonight that i was never going to love, or possibly feel anything for anyone again, so i figured that was clear indication that feelings were definitely not going to be involved." he said, running a hand through his hair. He couldn't think of anything worse than a girl wanting 'feelings' to become involved. "I have no problem with getting to know you, but maybe you should have defined that before starting to flirt, cause i probably wouldn't have bothered if you hadn't started it." he said, and with a shrug of his shoulders, turned away and walked over to the waterfront, taking the bottle of whiskey that had been resting on the hood with him.

He sighed to himself as he swigged the drink, letting the burning liquid roll down his throat. How had he let himself come to this? He was possibly one of the greatest rockstars to come out of London, and he still felt like crap every night of the week, and honestly, how couldnt he? His family hated and despised him. He had next to no friends, and none that he actually talked to, and his sole purpose in life was being a drunken sl*t. "What the f*ck is wrong with me?" he said to no one, and swigged his whiskey again, as he sat down on the edge of the waterfront, he feet dangling just above the water.

Kida listened to him telling her it was her who had assumed wrong and that got her fired up 'Excuse me' she began as she crossed her arms infront of her chest as she got off the hood of the car and glanced at him 'You were the one who bumped into me, YOU were the one who called me sweet "cheeks" and took me to this place. and its my fault for flirting back.. you do know that when people flirt that means they want to get to know eachother' Kida's Hazel eyes blazed furiously as she stared at him. Here she was thinking she had found a semi decent guy and then she gets shut down.

Kida watched him go to sit on the edge of the water front and talk to himself, her heart softened a little bit. Kida hung her head slightly, she wanted to help him, he seemed to be fighting with himself in his own world. Kida walked forward next to him and crouched next to him putting her hand on his back slightly 'Ash... Tell me whats wrong, I can help' She said smiling. 'Let me help'

Listening to Kida's defense as he stood by the waterfront, he snorted and shook his head. This girl was a lunatic. He honestly couldnt believe that he was standing here going through this crap right now. "I bumped into you by a mishap, and the only reason i brought you here was because you had had a look on your face that said you didn't want to battle the crowds that were coming out of the nightclub. At any point you could have told me to stop, or to let you out, but you didn't." he said with a raised eyebrow, turning back to look at her. "And for your information, i call everyone by those names. I call the guy at the supermarket 'sweetcheeks', and no, in my world, when a girl flirts with you, its usually means 'there is a bedroom upstairs, meet me there in five'." he said and turned back away from her, watching the water again.

He sat there in silence for what felt like minutes, but he knew it had only been seconds. His mind was racing, and he knew that he was too sober again. Swigging a large gulp of the whiskey, he noticed that he only had quarter of the bottle left. 'Bollucks,' he thought. When he heard Kida get off the car and walk over to him, her footsteps sounded extremely loud through the awkward silence. He didnt shy away from her touch, but he had almost made another smartarse remark, until she spoke. He instantly shook his head, and not looking at her, he snorted again. "No... No one can help. Cant you see? I have no one." he said, shaking off her hand, "I end up in these f*cked situations all the time, because ive just given up caring anymore. No one cares about me, i have no family, no friends. The one time ive trusted a woman, she tore my heart out and threw it at me." he said, pausing to take another swig of the whiskey. "So here i am, drinking, smoking, doing drugs... Anything to take the pain and feelings away. Not remembering where ive been, and not remembering the name of three quarters of the women ive slept with." he said with the shake of his head. "Im empty... Just go. Take my car, go home. You dont need to be here." he said, remembering the keys were in the ignition still. He would always be able to pick the car up later, as it had GPS tracking. He just didnt want any around, and he especially didnt want anything showing pity or trying to help.

Kida snorted when he told her she had took it the wring was 'you really are an arrogant prick' she snapped at him she had met plenty of *******s in her time but he could easily top the list. Kida reached into her pocket and grasped her wand, oh how she wished she could just mutter the spell but performing magic in muggles would get her thrown into azkaban for certain.
Kida listened to him tell her how he was a lost cause how no one could help him and she rolled her eyes, she was searching her brain trying to think of a way to get him to listen, then kida had an idea. she stood from her spot, letting go of her wand and placed her heel on his back and pushed him into the water and waited for him to surface.
'okay listen here you arrogant ****ing *******' she began ad she crossed her arms infront of her chest 'you aren't a lost cause and I am going to help your drunken ass from killing yourself' she snapped. 'so how about you stop feeling sorry for your ****ing self and accept the help that I'm offering because you won't regret it.' she looked at him furiously. Kida didn't usually get wound up but when she did she could het pretty scary.
Kida waited for hin to reply, she wasn't going to let him out till he agreed because the life he was living he was better off drowning.

Ash rolled his eyes when she said he was being an arrogant prick. He got that alot... It came with the lifestyle really, but it didnt phase him, nothing did these days. He was really starting to get over this conversation with Kida. He was actually now considering just apparating away from her, even though he hated using his magic, he always carried his wand. It was stupid not too. He let out a gasp of surprise when she kicked him into the water. It was freezing, and his temper his exploding point as he resurfaced. "YOU BLOODY B*TCH!" He yelled at her, as he reached for his wand. Thrusting his hand out of the water, his eyes glaring at her, he pointed the wand straight at her chest. "Impendimenta!" he screamed, intending to knock her as far back as he could. Knowing she was standing directly in front of his car, and also knowing she had next to no time to react, as he was only a meter or two away, he expected his far to get damaged. But he didnt care. He was pissed. He reached up and pulled himself out of the water as the spell flew at Kida.

Before kida had time to react she crashed in to the mustang, she must be seeing things he didn't just cast a spell on her. Kida pulled herself off the car and ripped her wand out of her jacket pocket. 'so that's how you want to play then' she hissed as she charged towards him and stuck her wand at the base of his throat and grabbed onto his wet shirt, 'do not test me' she snarled as she looked at him dead in the eye. Kida would deal with the fact that she wasn't quick enough and that he was a wizard later.

'here I am trying to help you drunken add and you fire a ****ing spell at me' kidas eyes changed from hazel to gold as a bit of her animagi came in with her anger 'you ****ing idiot can't you see that you need help'

OOCOut of Character:
sorry for the godmod she gets pretty angry

Ash, finally out of the water and standing on two feet, glared at the muggle before him. He knew any second now the Ministry would get involved, as attacking a muggle with magic was against the law, and they stood not too far from the London based Ministry. waving his wand, he tried his clothes with a silent spell. He hated the magic inside of him, but that didnt mean he wasnt highly skilled. He glared at Kida, who was now dragging herself off of his now damaged Mustang, and smiled at the satisfaction he got seeing her hurt. Then, without him realizing it, there was a wand pressed against his throat, and a sudden realization rolled over him. "Your a bloody witch!?" he exclaimed, and rolled his eyes. Great, just what he needed, a pissed off witch thinking she was King Kong. Stepping forward so that the wand dug into his skin, he glared at her with such an intimidating look that just screamed 'dont f*ck with me'. "I am not a little boy to be coddled! You dare point a wand at me!?" he screamed at her. 'Expelliarmus!' he thought, angling his wand upwards so i pointed at hers. The best thing about silent magic was that you had next to know way of defending against it. "

As he watched the wand fly across and roll under his car, he smiled at her girl, repressing his anger. It was like he hadnt had a single sip of alcohol tonight. He was completely sober now, and had to manage his emotions all the more, least he burst and hurt someone more than he already had. He pocketed his wand, and stepped around the girl. Stepping back, he leaned against a nearby lamp post, as he had when they had first met. "Now, care to tell me who you really are?" he said, seriousness in his voice. He hated being lied too.

OOCOut of Character:
We may as well allow open god-modding on this thread? As we need to keep doing it. Haha. Unless your opposed to that idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back