Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Laurel Wand with Boomslang venom Core
I hope my maths is correct otherwise its just embarrassing.

Despite drawing up a detailed character plan mapping out my characters all the way to current unborn babies, this did not include sorties for this year but alas here they are.
giphy.gif

Liam Adams|First Year|Hufflepuff

This is Liam, only my second male Hufflepuff character in HNZ history, possibly my favourite of my new crop. Liam is a half blood though raised by his muggle parent so is very new to the wizard side of things. He is kind and loyal, sporty and athletic. He loves talking and meeting new people. As he gets a little older he will come to be bitten by the Quidditch bug, and will become quite the charmer. He is quite emotional about being at Hogwarts because he feels like its the only connection he had to his mother. For Liam I am looking for friends, but I reckon he'll get around a bit as he gets older so i'll be looking for short term relationships and flings.
giphy.gif

Diane Winters|First Year|Slytherin

Diane was born and raised in New York where her father served as a police officer before leaving his job and moving to New Zealand in preparation for her starting school there. Because of his demanding job Diane feels distant from her father so feels nothing about being separated from him. She can be quite cold and distant but when she makes friends with people she is fiercely loyal and kind. She is very ambitious and works hard to achieve what she wants and will not let anyone stand in her way. For Diane I'm looking for friends maybe even enemies and I'd be up for planning future relationships.

tumblr_mri2h6vYCS1qe5il9o1_500.gif

Octavian Vetrov|First Year|Gryffindor

I'm still fleshing out Octavian so bear with me. He is friendly, always willing to talk, adventurous with little disregard for the rule and Quidditch mad and always looking for a a chance to talk someones ear off. I'm looking for friends, I'm open to discussing romances and a potential final but its not a priority.

Well, firstly I definitely think that Octavian and Agrippina should Rp. Yes!

Well they are twins. It would be weird if they didn't.

Zara and Liam actually have a little bit in common because she feels like this is the closest she's gotten to knowing her father by coming to HNZ as he died before she and her twin were born. I think they could relate to each other on these terms although Zara isn't exactly shouting to the world about her father but he was a professional quidditch player so maybe Liam would recognize the surname and be like... Hey you're like that quidditch player who died and she'd be a bit distraught at that, probably cry a wee bit tbh. She is very anti-quidditch though. It's how her father died so if she cared at all for Liam, which I'm assuming she would as friends, she would tell him that he's going to kill himself playing. Yep. Thoughts?

Diane and Zara have to be friends. I'm decided ok. I feel like they would bring out very very good things in each other and I'd like to play that out. Zara would encourage Diane to go after what she wants and I assume that would be the same in return. Zara is not super loyal, to be honest, because she doesn't want to be tied down to one person's idea over another but she is a very good friend for the most part. IDK thoughts?

I have no clue about Octavian.

Ok I love it. Liam would be traumatised if he makes Zara cry by mentioning her dad which could be amusing. It would be nice for him to have a friend that would worry about him every time he goes out to play Quidditch and I like the idea she'd yell at him when she found out he tried out for the team despite what he knows about her dad. So I do think they would be good friends for each other.

As for Diane and Zara, I agree they should be friends. Diane would probably end up being quite loyal to Zara because she is like that. I do think they would be good friends and bring out the best in each other so it would be fun to play that out.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back