Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Rama Mowry was nervous because apparently Syrus knew how to drive. She did not believe for one second that her own boyfriend knew how to drive, but she trusted him. However, she was going to drag Silas along if Syrus proved to not know what the hell he was doing. She trusted Syrus's brother more, though she was sure that was a bad idea as well. The two were very much alike in a lot of ways. It kind of made Rama jealous. She did not know the story of her mother and father. She was probably not expected since her mother was out of the picture. Hezekiah had not even told Rama about her mother. It only made her more curious. The girl walked up to the Syrus's home and harshly knocked on the door.

Syrus apparated from the bathroom after gelling up the very little hair that he had and apparate to his room to retrieve coat he was wearing that evening. Once he took possession of that and the key to his mother's red Toyota Camry, Syrus was dressed up for a Saturday evening and ready to go. He did a breath check, huffing into to his close palm to see how bad he needed a mint, he was pleased to smell the minty toothpaste was still fresh on his breath. One last disappearing act, Syrus reappeared again the second before Rama gave his front door another round of hard knocks. "Ready," the teen smirked, holding up a set of keys and reaching over to kiss her quickly on her lips and grabbed her hand to lead her towards his mom's car. He gave her no time to object, they were in the car in less than a minute. Once he was in the driver seat, it all became real to him. This whole driving thing, Syrus sat there staring at the wheel remembering the lessons he had with his mom. This shouldn't be so hard, he thought as he slid the key into the ignition and started up the car properly.

Rama was startled by how quickly Syrus opened the door. Before she knew it, he kissed her and was dragging her to the red death box. Rama knew nothing about cars, and it was her first time seeing one, so she was very curious about it. It all seemed so primitive though. Once he opened the door for her, she got into the car and shut the door herself. She could not really contain her nervousness at the moment. Her boyfriend started the car and she jumped a little bit, but she quickly got used to the feeling. She didn't put her seatbelt on because she did not know that she needed to do such a thing. "Are you sure you know how to work this thing? I'll like you whether you know how to drive or not." she told him quite honestly. Her own nervousness was just coming out.

Last edited:
'Red death box.' xD

Syrus snickers, getting a kick out of the witch's reaction getting inside a muggel's contraction for what seemed like the first time to Syrus. "Don't worry about it, you trust me right?" Syrus questions his lovely girlfriend while reaching over to get her seatbelt on. A sling, woven polyester fiber went over her chest and connected down to clip near the left side of her hip. "Alright, so this keeps you safe and I put a protection spell just in case over the front of the car. This part," he motion towards the steering wheel and the large front glass. "We should be safe, we should be good. Did you bring your wand? Make sure you don't take it out unless it's an emergency. My mom will kill me if something happens to this car," Syrus sat back, putting his seatbelt on too. Syrus could repair the car if any damage was to happen with a flick of his wand, he was counting on that not happening. The point was to show his girlfriend she could trust him to drive them without a problem, and that's exactly what he was aiming for tonight. Syrus slowly, and carefully started to drive them out of parking.

Rama scoffed when Syrus told her to trust him. She did! It was just that she enjoyed life and did not want to die any time soon. Muggle contraptions were dangerous from what she heard. She simply nodded when he asked if she trusted him and let him put the seat belt over her. It felt weird, but if it stopped her from getting hurt, she was all for it. "I am a fully graduated witch, who can use magic whenever I please. But, sure, I will only use it in case of an emergency." she told him with a bit of sass. However, as soon as she said those words she felt a little bad. The contraption began to move, and Rama felt like she was going to throw up. She would have much preferred riding a broom instead of riding in this car. "I think I will get to you first if anything bad happens, but I trust you, Syrus." she told him as stably as she could. There were so many things that she wanted to do with her boyfriend, and she prayed to whatever was up there that they would be able to do those things.

Syrus snorted, "I am aware of that bae, but we're not in wizards town when we're around muggles. Blast that thing and those uptight creeps from the ministry will come after us," Syrus warns her, not to be a Debby Downer here. He just likes to spend some quality time with his girlfriend without someone following them or them getting into trouble. He would apparate them the hell outta of anywhere if it comes to it, he just prays he wouldn't have to. "Are you okay, okay I'm stopping, I'm stopping," he slowed right the heck down seeing her pure reaction of them moving. "Maybe we should take the brooms out. I don't want you to to get sick on me," Syrus leans over, calmly patting her thighs. He was that comfortable with her that he didn't realize he had done so. "But it wouldn't be as comfortable as a car, just saying."

Rama knew what the rules were. She just hated that they limited her so much, especially when she was around muggles, which was not often thankfully. Syrus noticed her face and that she was feeling unwell, and he stopped the car. She took his hand when he placed it on her thigh. "I can do this. I can do this." she insisted and looked at her boyfriend. She had been talking more to herself than she had to him, but that did not matter to her. She wanted to spend as much time with Syrus before school started again for him. She took a few more deep breaths before she placed her boyfriend's hand on the steering wheel. "I trust you, and I promise that I won't throw up in your mother's car. I want her to like me after all." she told him finally. She was feeling a lot better. She just needed to trust that Syrus knew what he was doing.

Syrus's nose twitch, "You sure?" He waited a while longer to give her some time. She may have placed his hand back on the steering wheel but he wouldn't move until he knew it was safe to move again. Syrus would love nothing more than to take off and be a little fun behind the wheel. He's not a complete idiot though, he won't risk losing his girlfriend just because he wanted to be too fast, too furious. "If you do, you're cleaning it up," he laughs, teasing his girlfriend. "Alright, let's go," the teen gets to starting up the engine again and drove off casually. Like he's been driving for a while and it seemed natural to him. They arrived at the drive-in safe and sound, thanks to the wizard's god. Syrus slowly and steadily parked the car near a sound system for them to hear the film from within the car. Syrus cut the engine off and patted the steer wheeling. "We made it in one piece, how's that bae? Your guy is a pro behind the wheels!"

Rama nodded at Syrus's question, but she appreciated that he didn't just take her word for it. He waited a couple more minutes until the car started to move again. She was a lot more comfortable this time, and she laughed when he said she would have to clean up her own vomit. Luckily, that was what magic was for. Soon enough, they made it to the drive-in movie, and Rama was really curious. She smiled at Syrus before she got out of the car. "I seriously don't like this contraption, but I am proud that you got us here safely." she told him. He said that there would be food. She specifically wanted chocolate. She took out some of the muggle money that she took from her dad's stash before leaving the house today. "Do you want anything? I am going to get chocolate." she told him with a smile. "And what movie will play? I've never seen a muggle movie before." she asked curiously. She wanted to make sure that she could look it up after the movie was over. Maybe it would lead her to more muggle stuff.

Syrus climbed out smoothly from the driver seat and shut the door with minimum force behind him. "It's a car, just call it a car," Syrus gave a small laugh as he took his girlfriend's free hand. "Thanks. Oh, I was going to pay, I invited you," Syrus reminds her. He tries to get her to put her money away before nearing the concession stand. "I'll probably get chocolate covered pretzels, ever had that? And a big jug of this drink called Hawaiian Punch, it's really good." Syrus pulled out his muggel funds, paper currency was a strange switch from the coins he was used to. Syrus counted out how much he was carrying, he had plenty for one movie the snacks and that big jug of Hawaiian Punch he was craving for. "A horror film, it's very old but a true classic. Halloween, ready to get spooked?" Syrus smirks, then leans into steal a quick from her. "It's gonna be great."

Rama chuckled as Syrus corrected her. She was just so foreign when it came to muggle things. Her father never told her anything about muggles, and she did not take any classes in school to learn about them either. She pouted when Syrus made her put her money away. "I've never used muggle money before..." she complained gently. She was looking forward to showing off her much improved people skills, even if it was with a random muggle. She shook her head once he mentioned chocolate covered pretzels and Hawaiian Punch. She had never seen a scary movie before, but she was sure that it was going to be fine. If anything went wrong, she had Syrus. She smiled and quickly kissed her boyfriend back as they made it to the concession stand where snacks were sold. She looked at all the items that were there carefully, and chocolate covered almonds caught her eyes. "I'll take a pack of chocolate covered almonds, a Hawaiian Punch, and whatever he is having." she ordered quickly to the many at the concession. She gave Syrus her money so that they would be able to pool it and get more stuff to last throughout the movie.

Syrus smiles, tapping lightly on her fingers. "Alright, you can pay for some stuff. Traditionally, when muggles invite you out, they normally pay for the most part. Since it's your first time and I hope I'm not a sexist idiot, I guess there no harm to it," he hopes he didn't sound patronizing too. It may not show, but he was nervous as heck. Most of the nervousness stemming from their worlds meeting and Rama not understanding things she typically didn't interact with on a daily basis. They wander over to the stand, Syrus held back from taking control and letting her order. She did good, he was proud she was able to get treats and drinks better than any old stuffy wizard could. Syrus order more items and they paid together. Syrus paid for the access of the sound system next to their car and they return with their purchase in hand. "Those sour patches are sour, bae, I would save those for last."

Rama listened carefully as Syrus explained muggle customs. She did not think that it sounded sexist at all because the situation was a bit different. "You were just being chivalrous. Nothing wrong with that, love." she told him as she pinched his cheek gently before letting go. Rama enjoyed being in control of situations, which made relationships hare for her because they were about giving up control as well as sharing it, which she was not used to at all. Rama looked at the Sour Patches that he was talking about. They were curious little things. She was just surprised that they didn't move. Most snacks moved in the muggle world. "They're not supposed to move, right?" she asked curiously. She doubted that they tasted as sour as Syrus was saying. She got back in the car and shut the door. She opened the chocolate covered almonds and put one in her mouth. Mmhmm. They tasted so good. She had never had such a combination before. "These are so good!"

Syrus cringe and laughed, "Did you just aunty pinch my cheeks, me?" The teen smirks, rolling his eyes. His girlfriend was too cute for words. He still found it strange how they met and now they were lovey-dovey at any chance they were together. "Nope, nothing like in the wizarding world. They just taste very sour and then they're sweet," Syrus beamed, poking his tongue out. The old commercial was already stuck in his head. Syrus went in the driver seat, turn on the sound system and then place the system which was like a little walkie talkie box that hung from the driver's window. He clipped it on the window and turn the little system on to hear the film as it was starting. "Yeah? I still think you guys have better treats than we do. Ours are mediocre compared to stuff sold at Honeydukes," Syrus open his bag of chocolate coated pretzels and offer her some.

Rama looked at Syrus confused. Her aunts never pinched her cheeks like that. But she just smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "There. Is that better, babe?" she asked cutely. Rama had never expected to get a boyfriend. Before Syrus, she did not even see men in a romantic way. Syrus had completely changed that. Her father had been a terrible example at what a man could be, and she had let that effect her to her core. However, she was not going to let Hezekiah ruin her life anymore. They were done with each other. Rama nodded and lightly tossed the bag of sour patches in her boyfriend's lap. She wished they moved. "That's boring. Muggles really are primitive." she said in a frustrated tone. She didn't think that her words could hurt since Syrus was a muggleborn. Rama took a chocolate covered pretzel when offered one and ate it. It made her smile. It was great! She still preferred the almonds though. "Magic makes everything better." she said. The film seemed to be starting, and Rama turned her attention to it. However, she could not help but keep talking. "Are you going to join a Quidditch team after graduation?" she asked quietly .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back