Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hilda walked into the Great Hall early, she had dressed well even though she had come alone but hey Valentine's Day was a day to celebrate love, so self-love had to be part of it. Besides, she intended to show herself love by robbing the buffet which was full of cake and especially chocolate, she could not choose what to take and therefore took a small plate of several assortments before sitting at a small table in order to wait to locate some of her friends.In the meantime she observed the rose petals fallen from the magical ceiling and mysteriously disappeared above the many heads that filled the Hall, she saw several house elves dressed with wings that looked like angels which Hilda found very cute . After a few minutes ,she refocused on the flow of the dance steps of her schoolmates.

Rose had expected to go to the Valentines Ball with Oscar, but they both decided to go solo so they could rekindle with friends. Rose wore a black simple dress with some embroidered flowers, something that suited her style perfectly. First Rose walked over to the table with food and drinks and grabbed a bunch of her favorites. She wasn't going to dance much anyway she had two left feet. Her skills developed in some other ways that weren't dancing. The rose petals were a cute touch and Rose walked over to the floor to see if she could spot any of her friends. She did spot someone in her year who seemed to have had the same idea Rose had. Rose looked at her plate filled with chocolate bonbons, rice treats in the shape of a heart and various others of delicious goodness. ''Looks like I wasn't the only one that came for the food'' Rose said to girl. ''Don't believe we have officially met before, I am Rosemarie'' Rose said while at the plant that was strapped to her shoulder and ended at her hip. Ana had made a contraption to take plants with her, but have two free hands. The little plant holder worked perfectly and looked very cool. Rose wouldn't be Rose without a plant with her.

Hilda was deep in her thoughts when she saw a Hufflepuff student come towards her and introduce herself. "Yeah, I took what I could before it was all gone" she said laughing, at the last ball she had arrived at the buffet to find that her favorite cake had been swallowed by most of the students.
"Nice to meet you Rosemarie, I'm Hildegard but everyone calls me Hilda. Also I love your plant, it's very original to wear one like that" she added before moving the tray of sweets forward toward the newcomer in case she wants some."Otherwise did you came alone?"

Marlee first time don't wanted sit coomon room and she didn't know where to find @Annabeth Easterling. Mayby she was alredy the ball and Marlee felt so nervod this tame and she wear cute red dress. She walked slowly grate hall and everyone looked so fobolus. She wanted try find familiar faces and she saw Hilda and Rose. Marlee walked closer to both girls and started talk. "Hey, you don't mind if i join you?" Marlee asked @Hildegard de Valeriane and hoped she won't be angry.

Hilda picked up another chocolate before she saw the figure of Marlee come closer to the table before asking if she could join the conversation "Hey Marlee! Nah not at all." She said gesturing to the other Gryffindor to get closer. Hilda took another mini-cake "I'm serious girls take some otherwise they will all disappear when your eyes are turned" The Gryffindor was only half joking.

Last edited:
Elisabeth hadn't thought about going to Valentina's party, because there was really nothing to go with and she didn't want to go alone, but seeing the girls and boys in the room who were dirty went to the party, so she decided to go so as not to have to sit alone in the common room. If, however, you manage to find someone by dancing, then at least she will have fun. The dress was not really made. But she knew she would find something in the chests. After a few minutes of searching she found a black velvet dress.

Then she hurried to the Great Hall, not to miss all the fun. Elisabeth looked around the hall to see a familiar face. Here she saw @Hildegard de Valeriane talking to two girls, one of whom was her tower mate @Rosemarie Chatwin . A moment thought whether to go there or not, but in the end she decided to join. '' Hello girls! May I join? '' she asked as she stood next to Hilda, then beat her leg to the beat of the music.

Rose nodded β€˜β€™Yeah, the food goes fast although the house elves are going crazy to replenish it, I wanted to get my chocolate intake in.’’ Rose said while putting a little bonbon inside her mouth. β€˜β€™Thanks, my friend made it for me’’ Ana should take all the credit for the macrame holder. β€˜β€™Yeah, I only come to these dances for the food anyway.’’ Last dance had been horrid and both Oscar and Rose had left after ten minutes of arriving. β€˜β€™You?’’ Rose asked Hilda while taking something from Hilda’s plate. She shoved hers towards the other girl so she could take from hers as well. β€˜β€™Nah, you are welcome’’ Rose said when Marlee came to join their little food party. Soon another girl seemed to join them, it was her dorm buddy Elisabeth. Rose smiled and nodded β€˜β€™Sure’’ Although Rose had no clue if it was her place to welcome the both of them. β€˜β€™How is everyone enjoying the dance so far?’’ Rose asked no one in particular.

β€œOh, it's going pretty well, food and company is all I need to be happy and you?” she said to the small group that had formed.

"I think i'm gonna go stretch my legs. Do you want to go dancing?" she asked the girls when she saw that the evening was already well advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back