OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Hello All, long time and mostly lurking, no talk..that's how the saying goes right?

Anyways for those who might not recognize this character but read this post, I also play Professor Sarah Harrington of Astronomy.

I just wanted to pop in and have an official thread stating my lack of presence around the site for the last long while. I've been doing a lot of lurking and posting lessons and grading while not doing too much with my characters or students. Sorry about that, writer's motivation where are you? I've been working a lot during the past few months and also had a family vacation where I stayed mostly disconnected for a week from the internet. I am also slowly weeding my active character list down to make things more manageable and less overwhelming for me, though it's hard because I love all my characters and want to rp them all.

I am going into my last week working for my current boss before having just a small weekend break before starting a new job, same job really just new company/boss. This new job will require about a 75% increase in traveling I have to do so I'm afraid to say my current presence is probably going to stay limited during the holiday season on here until the new semester starts up as I transition into the new company and also figure out if the hotel they put me up in for the following weeks is going to have free wifi to use xD Will update if I get usable internet when I figure that out as well!

Thanks for understanding, don't be afraid to reply to a thread to a character of mine, I'll get to it honestly as soon as I can manage, might just be a little longer than usual, though my usual is a few days at this point 😬

-Steph ^_^

Best of luck settling into the new position! Thanks for letting us know. :)

Hope it all works out :hug:

Awhh all the best Steph!

Good luck with everything, Steph! :)

First week was a bit rough getting used to the way things are done here. But all is well and the internet seems mostly stable. I'm looking forward to the upcoming school year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back