Check Out My New Guitar Yo!

Ezekiel Hamilton

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Zeke had came back to school happily with his newly-bought guitar. It was a shiny black and Zeke fell in love with her the first time he saw her. It was his cousin who realized that Zeke was interested and he was the one who gave it as a present. Zeke knew one day he had to get his cousin something. Zeke gracefully held his guitar, started strumming it, and he began to sing.

Ashley was walking in the lawn holding her new ipod that her mom gave as sorry present gift for her. She loved it, Ash open it and the first song Ash clicked is a muggle song 'Love Story', When it came to the chorus part she sang it with her soft voice. "...and I said, Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story baby just say yes." Singing is her fashion, too. Even though she act a totally girly, she still can sing like a professional.

Ashley totally was stuck at the song and sang the final sentences, "...And said, marry me Juliet, You'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know, I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress,It's a love story baby just say yes."..."Oh, oh, oh, oh.....'Cause we were both young when I first saw you." She ended and smiled.

Elvera left the warmth of the castle and walked out across the lawn, she was only wearing her school shirt and skirt, but like normal she didn't feel the cold, when she was part of the way across she heard someone singing ((well or not?)) she looked around to see who was making the noise and she saw Zake. she hadn't seen him since that day on bleak street. she walkover to where he was with her fingers in her ears "Zeke. What is that racket" she said jokingly.

((you didn't say wether it was open or not but if it is closed i will clear it))

(( Feel free to join Elvera :lol: ))

Zeke looked up when he heard someone singing. "Hey, you have a nice voice," he said with a smile, looking up at the older girl. Smiling at her, Zeke smiled again when he heard another voice, this time much much more familiar. Zeke tilted his head a little. "Hey Elvera!" he said with a cheeky grin. "Just checking out this new guitar, that's all!" he replied with a chuckle.

Elvera Watched as another girl walked over at the same time singing along to a song that only she could hear, she was really good. "wow, you're amazing. Im Elvera By the way" se said, hoping that the girl would introduce herself. "I haven't seen you around much recently" she said to Zake, hoping that the reason was "petty" (for want of a better word.

[[Sorry for the late Repz]]

When Ash ended the song, she heard someone spoke. "Oh, why thank you." Ash said and went towards the boy who called her. Then another voice came, saying she's amazing. "Oh, thanks again. I'm Ashley by the way but just call me Ash." Ash introduced herself from the two that she never saw in the castle before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back