Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Delivering a rose to a teacher was a new experience for Kauri, and he couldn't help wondering who would send a rose to a teacher. Sure, he appreciated all of his teachers, but it felt a bit strange. Maybe it wasn't though, maybe he should be nicer and send some teachers some roses next year. Pondering his options, Kauri knocked on Professor Haden's door, basket of roses hung from his arm.

Professor Misha Haden was surprised when he heard someone knock on his door. he wasn't expecting anyone to come to his office, though he did have an open door policy so he knew that people did randomly stop by his office. Misha tidied up his desk slightly, "Come in," he called out to the student behind the door, glancing up to see who it was and find out what matter needed resolved.

Kauri took a deep breath to steady himself before opening the door. Professor Haden was nice, this should be just like any other delivery. Smiling brightly he stepped into the professor's office and approached his desk. "Hi, Professor! I've got a rose delivery for you!" He made sure to pick up the right rose and message, smiling as he handed them to his teacher. "Happy Valentines Day!"
Dear Misha,
I've wanted to thank you with this friendly rose for your amazing lessons so far. You are my favorite teacher and I think the best in this school. I always enjoy your lessons and have learned very much.
Thannks your the best!
Evelyn

Misha was surprised when the boy who entered said he had a rose deliver, was it that time of the year again? Oh wow. Time really did fly. He smiled at the boy, "Thank you Mr. Tipene," as he took the yellow rose and the note that went along with it. The charms professor read the note and smiled a little, it was a nice note, certainly Evelyn was a good student. Maybe it was just a little inappropriate but it was the rose giving season, so that made it okay, a bit okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back