Characters Who Need things

Absolutely! I could take the Mischa + Pearl thread unless you had any preferences. I really don't mind!
Sounds good! Happy to take the Rosie and Jingyi one! Will PM you when its done

EugenexSky - I can start the thread in the cac area for us and hit you up on discord to chat arts club ideas

Leo and Harmony - sounds good, once the semester has officially start I'll start something.

Twins x Rhi - Doing something over the holiday would be good, but we could hold off until next holiday? Just to give ourselves a bit more time?
Eugene x sky, Sounds great. thank you
Leo x harmony. again sounds great thank you
Twins x Rhi: if we do this holiday we could have her tell them she is pregnant again. (I bet their reactions would be cute) wor them guessing names. by the christmas holiday she would have just about had the baby. so they could meet them (again i bet their reaction would be cute) I am happy with either.

Hi Emzies!

Very keen to start plotting with you, let me throw a few ideas your way.

I can offer you Emery for Emmanuel, I think Emery finds him the most tolerable out of his roommates haha. I think they could be friends, though I wonder how Emmanuel would feel about Emery's occasionally snarky comments. I can also offer him for romance later, as Emery will figure out he's gay sometime soon. But maybe that's more a thing for the future.

Isadora has been hanging out with both the twins in the past, but I wonder if it'd be fun if she started being friends with one more than the other, as they start to do their seperate things. Do you have a preference?

I could offer you Anisha for Gregory as a friend, I can imagine her being protective of him if he's being bullied.

Last short notes is that I've been enjoying Natalia and Liusaidh recently, and I also can always offer Louis to kiss Valeria :r

Val and Tim - definitely. She's not gonna be much of a long romance, so any short romance would be ideal.

Emmanuel and Sabrina - would also love. if he finds out she loves history he will try and recruit her to his club so absolutely

Gregory and Akira - Gregory isn't much a gossip but is happy to find friends, so would be keen on this.

I can start the Valeria&Tim one, if you wanna start Emmanuel and Sabrina? And we can just do whoever gets to it first for Gregory and Akira?
Sounds amazing! Gonna start the thread right away then!

Hi Emzies!

Very keen to start plotting with you, let me throw a few ideas your way.

I can offer you Emery for Emmanuel, I think Emery finds him the most tolerable out of his roommates haha. I think they could be friends, though I wonder how Emmanuel would feel about Emery's occasionally snarky comments. I can also offer him for romance later, as Emery will figure out he's gay sometime soon. But maybe that's more a thing for the future.

Isadora has been hanging out with both the twins in the past, but I wonder if it'd be fun if she started being friends with one more than the other, as they start to do their seperate things. Do you have a preference?

I could offer you Anisha for Gregory as a friend, I can imagine her being protective of him if he's being bullied.

Last short notes is that I've been enjoying Natalia and Liusaidh recently, and I also can always offer Louis to kiss Valeria :r
I will likely also reply to your PD but for this.

Yes for Emery and Emmanuel. Emmanuel doesn't have any idea about how to play gobstones so perhaps he takes an interest in it? I'd be happy for him to be a first crush. Emmanuel is gonna be looking for a yuleball date :r

Would love for Isadora to be friends with one of the twins. I think she and Aurora vibed better, both being a bit more energetic.

Anisha and Gregory sound great! I think they'd probably get along. Gregory isn't much of a studier, so perhaps she can help him out in that sense too.

Also yes to both of those. Natalia and Liusaidh are so fun, happy to do something with them! Val would love to kiss louis, and I mean he did just make prefect, congratulations are in order.

That's like 5 threads? I'm going to suggest a couple to you on your PD, so, I could do Aurora and Isadora, Liusaidh& Natalia, and Val and Louis. If you wanna start Emery&Emmanuel and Anisha and Gregory?
((We can also spread them out a bit))

Emery would be shocked & appalled if he heard Emmanuel doesn't know how to play gobsones.

I agree on Isadora and Aurora, maybe they should get up to some mischief?

Anisha and Gregory sounds good!

Glad you like the other ideas too. I'm happy with your list and I'll start Emery & Emmanuel and Anisha & Gregory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back