𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽🎨ᴍᴏꜱᴀɪᴄ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Outside Glynn Vivian Art Gallery
Caelan breathed a sigh of relief. He looked back to the gallery that he had just exited and smiled again. It felt refreshing to be able to accomplish something on his own. Out of the five interviews he had, this one was the most fitting for him. It was just a bike ride form him to the school he got accepted in as well as the small flat he got a few blocks from the school. He decided to explore the area for a bit, to get familiar with the places and the people. Running a hand through his now dirt blonde hair, he began walking along the sidewalk to nowhere particular.

It wasn't often that Celeste got out of the house. But when a friend invited her down to Swansea, she decided it was time for her to go have some fun. She had just had lunch with her old friend and after a tearful farewell, Celeste had decided to take some time for herself before going back home. She was, unfortunately, lost. She sighed, turning to the first guy she spotted. "Oi, long legs, I dannae know where I'm headed, where's this?" She asked, Scottish accent heavy.

After a couple of turns, Caelan realized he was lost. He glanced around the shops, figuring out where he was while looking down at the guidebook he had in his hand. He just went in to see some art supplies and when he came back out, he had forgotten which direction he came from. About to head back back inside the shop to ask the shopkeeper, he was stopped by a woman probably around his age. Her accent was thick yet he managed to understand. Chuckling sheepishly, he smiled. "You and I both. I'm about to head inside and ask. Wanna come?", he gestured to the store with his hand.

Celeste laughed, smiling brightly and knocking the man's arm with her own. "Aye, lad's got gumption. On with ya then, Ah'm close behind." She gestured for him to lead them in, flipping her chocolate hair over her shoulder. "Ah'm Celeste," She added. "Jus' stoppin' in ta see a friend," She continued. "Ah live in Scotland," She smiled.

If Caelan was surprised he was quick to hide it. It was quite refreshing to meet someone who treated him kindly. He gave the woman a small smile and nodded when she introduced herself. "I am Caelan, a pleasure to meet you, Celeste." He would really love to slap himself for the formal tone. "I am from Wales." He opened the door to let Celeste go in first before entering himself. He took it upon himself to ask the shopkeeper and gave his thanks at the information given. He went back to the girl with a bright smile. "Good thing we are just a block from the gallery where I have just been." He spotted a coffee shop across the street. "Would you like to join me for coffee? My treat."

Celeste smiled. "Ah, a wee Welsh lil laddie, innit that somethin?" She chuckled, watching him move to talk to the shopkeep. He was a good looking boy, wasn't it? Her smile brightened when he asked her for coffee across the street. "Aye, Ah'm a fair bit puckled, a bit o' rest will do me well. Off we are then," She laced her arm through his, moving to make her way across the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back