Closed Celebrations of Us

Cas laughed lightly. “I noticed,” He teased him. His smile brightened as Linden agreed to move in. He pulled the man in closer, one arm over his shoulder and squeezing while he pressed a kiss to Lindens temple. “Now, how shall we redecorate?” He asked. “This is your place too, now,” He couldn’t keep from beaming.

Linden smiled and chuckled as Casper squeezed him tighter dam, I was trying to be subtle he said, squeezing cas back while he had thought of the apartment as home for a while he was surprised at how it already felt different that is was now their house. Not Caspers. casper. Wec have hardly finished decorating, and you are already thinking by if redecorating. Why not start with us going and getting a tree.” he said

Cas laughed lightly, shaking his head. “I meant in general, silly.” He stood, holding out his hand. “Do you want to change or add anything to the bedroom? New sheets, pictures, a different dresser?” He asked, smiling softly. “Dishes, furniture, where the couch sits, you get the idea,” He explained.

Linden chuckled. It seemed like cas was more excited about this than he was. oh buttercup. You asked for my opinion on almost every aspect of the decoration anyway. Let’s keep things as they are. At least until after christmas. And add things or change them as they come up he said taking Caspers hand. And pulling him down into a hug.

Cas yelped when Linden pulled him down, giggling and hugging him back tightly. “Alright, alright,” He agreed, nuzzling a bit closer before dragging Linden up. “I do believe we still need to go get that tree,” He smiled playfully.

Linden chuckled as cas yelped as he was pulled down. I love you he said before cas was dragging him up and ushering him out the door. okay, okay. Let’s get that tree he said picking up his wallet and making his way out of their apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back