Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Once he learned that his ex-girlfriend was playing for the Holyhead Harpies and that she would be in England as well, the former Slytherin had written her a letter asking if she wanted to catch up with him since he was in the area and wouldn't leave anytime soon. Last time the two of them talked to each other things had been kind of awkward due to him not responding the letters she sent him. He had a reason for that of course which he told her about but since their time then was limited they hadn't talked much. Now, however, they would have more than enough time to catch up with each other. Sitting at a table in the Three Broomsticks, Asaiah ordered himself a butterbeer while he waited for Jessica to arrive. It was weird to see that the shops in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade all had the same names as those in the Obsidian Harbour and Brightstone - even the famous pub - it made him wonder who had started it all in New Zealand since they probably weren't native.

Jessica was pleasantly surprised to hear from Asaiah that he wanted to meet up in England. The last she had remembered school started up in September so she was curious why he was out and about in England, but maybe it was some sort of weekend trip his school sometimes allowed. She had originally felt a little hurt that he had suddenly ghosted her while they were dating but after finding out about his parents it all made sense and she held no hard feelings. It had been a long time since they'd spoken so she was eager to hear what he had been up to since, and ready to fill him in on any new things in her life as well. Jess walked into the Three Broomsticks, easy to spot with her bright red hair, which was a lot longer than the last time she saw him. She wondered if she was the first one here and would have to get a table but as she looked around she spotted him and waved as she walked over to him. "Hey stranger," she said, pulling him up for a hug.

It had been a rough few weeks without his best friends there to help him out whenever he found himself in a difficult situation, and it showed through his appearance too. His hair was now longer than it had ever been before - only because he didn't trust himself to cut it off with magic - and without the money to visit a hairdresser hadn't shaved in what seemed like forever. He smiled when they hugged and said, ''It's good to see you again.'' when he let go of Jessica. ''It's been too long ago.'' She had not changed one bit except for her hair, which was now a lot longer than the last time he had seen her. ''Still rocking the red hair, I see,'' Asaiah said, grinning at the girl. Writing to Jessica had been absolutely wonderful and something he truly missed once it stopped, though at that time he didn't know what to write about anymore. Over the course of his sixth and final year at Hogwarts, the former Slytherin had thought of writing to her multiple times but with the way they had left things, wasn't sure if she would want him to start writing to her again.

Jess smiled and nodded in agreement when Asaiah said it was good to see each other again. She laughed when he commented on her red hair and flipped it over her shoulder playfully as she said, "Yup! But I'm getting bored of it now, I'll probably dye it some other color soon. Not sure what just yet, so stay tuned," she grinned. Then she reached out to touch his hair, gently tugging on the longer strands at the nape of his neck. "What about you, you growing out a mullet?" she raised an eyebrow questioningly before chuckling. She knew she was the last person to ever judge anyone for experimenting with their hair but she hadn't thought Asaiah would be the type to try such a hairstyle. "And is that a patchy beard I see?" she squinted exaggeratedly, "very cute, I mean very mature, Murphy," she teased, laughing afterward. Then she took a seat across from him and smiled at him warmly. "But really, it's good to see you. How are you?" she asked with a much softer tone, not having talked to him since finding out about his parents.

He grinned back at her. He'd seen a couple of different hair colours so far and she looked absolutely stunning each time so knew that whichever colour she would choose next would suit her well. ''I'm not really sure yet. Does it look good on me?'' Asaiah said jokingly when she touched his hair. ''For real, though, I don't trust myself with a pair of scissors or a wand.'' He had thought of buying himself an enchanted razor but last time he'd checked those were still rather pricey and he couldn't just spend his money on everything nowadays. ''Yeah, well, same story, I don't trust myself around anything sharp yet.'' He then remembered that she had once told him that she would be able to cut his hair so made a mental note to ask her about the right spells later. Asaiah noticed the difference in her tone as she asked him how he was doing. ''Can't complain, can I?'' he said. ''I'm not stuck at school anymore, and I'm actually doing something I want to do, so I'm all good. What about you? You've graduated now, haven't you?'' He was curious to know what she was doing with her freedom.

Jessica laughed when he asked if the hairstyle suited him and mulled it over as she said playfully, "Hmm, I guess you can pull it off." She laughed as he admitted he was too scared to try and do anything to it on himself which made sense. "Well I'm kind of an expert in hair charms so I can help you if you'd like!" she suggested lightly, "Not that you need to change it though, it's fine as is," she added. If he was fine with the way his hair was then Sica saw no need to change it. "It makes you look older," she mused with a happy smile. Which reminded her of school, and the fact that he brought it up as well allowed her to ask what he was doing out here now. She nodded happily when he mentioned her graduating and replied, "Yup, finally done! What about you though, aren't you in your last year? Hasn't school started already, why are you here?" she wondered curiously with narrowed eyes at him, her accent more pronounced as she talked faster.

He smiled when she offered to give him a haircut. She had offered to cut his hair before, and while he did trust Jessica to not mess up his hair, he kind of liked the longer hairstyle. ''I think that I'm sticking with this for a little while but thanks, though, I appreciate the offer.'' He said. He smiled again when she said that it made him look older and jokingly. said, ''That was exactly what I was going for when I decided to let it grow.'' He knew that when he brought up the topic of school that she would ask him why he wasn't there at the moment. ''I dropped out of school.'' He said blatantly. He had never been the academic one in the family, thinking that he wouldn't need school anyway if he wanted to become a professional Quidditch player, so didn't really care if she was against him dropping out. ''It's nice that you are done, though. How did your exams go? Did you pass your History of Magic exam?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back