OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden did not know how he had won the duel. somehow he had set the birds that Ryan had conjured on him and thet had freaked him out until he had fallen off the stage. who would have thought he would be that scared of such small birds. but next he was going to be against either Lucas or Leia. he knew which would be the easier duel physically and which would be the easier emotionally. but he guessed he would not have much choice. he reached the courtyard with cas by his side nad sat on one of the benches letting the sun warm his face. he felt bad for winning for setting those birds to attack ryan and then disposing of them. the poor things. they hadn't asked to be conjured. het there they were made just to be used for entertainment. "Cas. thank you for bein there" he said holding as he reached to hold his man.

Casper had been... shocked to say the least at how the duel went. He was quiet a moment as he followed Linden outside, but sat down with his boyfriend, setting his sign down and leaning it against the leg of the bench. He looked up as Lin spoke and scooted closer, setting his hand on Lindens knee. "Lin, you aren't still worried about those birds Ryan conjured up are you?" Casper asked, knowing the other Hufflepuff well enough to know this was probably an issue.

Linden didn’t look at cas as he sat next to him. Instead looking at his feet and the poster resting against Caspers knees. am I really that easy to read? he asked. Resting his hand on top of Caspers hand on his knee. they didn’t deserve to be used like that. And I was the one that used them. And they probably won’t be able to survive in the wild for long he said. Resting his head on Caspers shoulder.

Cas brought his other hand up, brushing his fingers lightly over Lindens cheek. "I just know you," He countered, pressing a kiss to Lins hair. He turned his head and rested his cheek on top of Lindens head, continuing to trace his fingers lightly over the mans skin. "Do you want to go look for them?" Cas asked Linden gently. "We could conjure up a birdcage, keep them in the dorm. Give them a better life." He offered, his hand squeezing Lin's knee gently.

Cas was nice, . He knew exactly how to comfort him even just with a single light touch lin felt better, like he wasn’t the worst person ever. and cas could read him well. yes you do he said. Linden smiled as cas suggested looking for the birds. you are kind but no. I sent them into the forest. They will be hard to find. Maybe they will be useful for food for someone else in there he said thoughtfully. It was easier to think of them dying as food for someone else. Even then he thought about it eating meat made him a bit of a hypercrit.

Cas kept running his fingers over Lindens face, trying to soothe the man. "What are you thinking, love?" Cas asked softly. "Maybe we could do something to cheer you up?" He offered, shifting his hands into Lindens hair. "We could give Lapis a good brushing. He loves the attention," He mused, thinking maybe being nice to animals in some way might help him feel like he'd be making it up.

Linden smiled at Caspers question. I was thinking how well you could read me he said Feeling more relaxed by the moment. He looked up at his man as cas said they could do something to cheer him up. he does like that. Takes after his dad that way he teased. but it is nice jist sitting here in the sun. he said. Then his eye caught something. can I have a closer look at the poster? he asked. He had seen cas holding it. And it looked greenish but he hadn’t seen much more than that and he was sure cas would have but a lot more effort in than just knowing it as green and yellow.[/B]

Last edited:
Cas nodded slowly. He could stay here, it was oddly comfortable. He blinked as Lin asked about the sign, summoning it over and offering it to Lin. "I made one for Lucas too, but his duel was over so quickly I didn't get the chance to support him," He winced, rubbing the back of his neck. "I almost didn't make them... these signs get me in almost more trouble than they're worth," He admitted, looking away. He felt guilty all over again. He remembered the fight with Lysander over it, which lead to the fighting with Linden. The memories were enough that his arm around Linden loosened, and Cas brought back his other hand, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as his mood dipped drastically.

linden smiled as he ran his fingers over the sign. the warm tones the greens. it was more simple than caspers other posters. but he loved it even more. as cas rubbed the back of his neck he reached up moving his hand. he knew that was his nervous gesture. instead he put his hand where caspers had been, "well, I love it buttercup" he said moving closer to cas. "and sorry for the drama about the posters." he said. leaning forward and closing the distance. between them holding cas close in a hug feeling his cheek soft next to his. "Just promise me. you have so much on you won't make me any more. i would rather you reuse it and spend the time catching up on sleep. or get to spend that time with you just hanging out like this" he whispered pulling back slightly to kiss cas on the cheek at the back near his ear.

Cas looked to Lin with wide eyes as his own hand was replaced with Lindens. He blushed, looking to Linden with wide eyes as he was drawn into a hug. Cas tensed a moment, before melting against the other man. He shut his eyes, his hands coming up to tease at the hem of Lindens shirt. "I love you," he whispered gently, before sighing.

Cas often felt like he was pretending, hovering on the edge. He wasn't okay. He rarely ever felt actually alright. It was happening more and more, though, that when it happened, he was with Linden. Cas just felt so run down, tired more often than not. He hid it well, but it was getting harder to hide around the other Hufflepuff. Cas didn't mean to, but he couldn't help it. Linden had a habit of slipping through his defenses so easily. Cas started to cry, softly at first, clutching tightly to Lindens shirt.

Lin could tell that there was something behind Caspers eyes as Casper leaned towards him. he could feel his man tense "It's okay buttercup. I've got you" he said as the man relaxed against him. he smiled as cas said that he loved him. he hadn't realised how much those three words really meant until he heard cas say them to him. and he didn't think he would hear it enough. especially when cas was half asleep or half dreaming. "I love you too" he whispered
he kept hugging cas for a few moments as cas played with the hem of his shirt until the man shook and he realised he wasn't just hugging him. he was holding onto him as he cried. "Casper, baby. what's wrong?" he said holding him closer with one hand and stroking his man's hair. with the other. "I've got you buttercup. you are safe here. so let out what you need to I'm not going to let go" he said soothingly.

Cas melted into Linden. Why was he crying? He didn't even know what was wrong. "I don't- I don't know," he sobbed, burying his face in Lindens neck. He cried harder at Lindens words, not understanding why he was crying or what was upsetting him. He didn't feel upset? He felt... relieved? He didn't know you could cry when you were relieved. Why was he relieved? None of it made sense to him. He had practically collapsed against Linden, crying pitifully. He felt idiotic, but he couldn't seem to stop himself. He whimpered Lins name, twisting slightly to curl up more on the bench.

Linden felt Casper fold towards him. And he kaput a hold of him as the tear shadows started to spread accross his shoulder. Finally he heard cas stutter out words between the sobs. and that is perfectly okay. Cas. Just let it all out. You will feel so much better after. he said. Moving put the poster down and pull Caspers legs across his lap ”you’ve got me and I’ve got you. You don’t have to move until you are ready Unless you want to go somewhere a little less exposed and we can do that for you he said Resisting the urge to kiss him. Kissing was a good distraction but right now he sensed that cas needed to let things out. Instead he rested his chin on Caspers shoulder and held him against him a couple of tears starting to well unseen in his eyes.

Casper couldn't have moved if he wanted to, he just curled tighter into Linden. He wasn't sure how long he cried for, but eventually the tears and the shaking subsided. Exhausted, Cas stayed curled into Linden, keeping his face hidden in the mans neck. "I'm sorry," he murmured, his voice hoarse. "I- I don't know why- I didn't mean to-" he whined, clutching a little tighter to the back of Lindens shirt.

Linden held cas as he cried. Making calming noises and switching between stroking his back and his hair. ”it’s okay. Let it out” And ive got you. Your safe. a couple of younger students came out of the castle and looked at them pointing and whispering. He shot them a glare and they scurried off. hey there cas. Whatever it is we will face it together he said.
eventually he felt his breath steady and his sobs subside. He heard him whine as he kissed the top of his head. you don’t need to apologise. Whatever it was needed to be let out. And wheather you like it or not I am glad it did and I am the one you feel safe with” he said resting his head against Caspers.

Casper sniffled, wrapping impossibly closer around Linden. "You're not supposed to cry," he muttered sullenly. "I was always told..." he hesitated, before letting out a shaky breath. "They don't like the gay artist either," he grumbled, burying his face more in Lindens neck. "Thank you," he managed softly, his voice still hoarse from the crying. He felt an odd combination of ridiculous and relieved, and he wasn't sure what to make of it.

linden felt casper mumble and shuffle around a little. he just held onto him and listened to him only letting go wo wipe his own eyes that felt a little stingy. "whoever said that was wrong. cry, cry as much as you need to." he said. he remembered someone telling him once that if you didn't let it out as tears it would build and break out as anger in the future. he kissed caspers head again as he was told that. "and whoever doesn't like you for that doesn't know you. and i don't like them" he said. "I love you, i love that you are an artist. and I defiantly love that you are gay" he said. drawing shaps on caspers back lightly with his finger.
they sat there in the quiet for a few more minutes before cas thanked him. "thank you? you have nothing to thank me for." he said

Cas laughed breathlessly and shook his head. "My adopted parents." He countered softly. "The ones that kicked me out for being an artist. My adoped mom came by and slapped me when she saw that article." Cas grimaced, and nuzzled closer into Lin. "I'm sorry I cry so much," he spoke softly. Cas didn't mean to, really. It just kept happening. He always ended up embarrassed and worried later that he wwould drive Linden away if he couldn't pull himself together.

linden stroked Caspers's hair as he nuzzled towards him. "it's okay buttercup, let it out" he soothed. however, as he listened to what cas was saying he shook his head. "Actually no. it's not okay." he said his voice sharper than the glare he had given the girls from before. "It is not okay. i don't like them. no one should treat you like that, or make you feel like that. ever" he said. the only two good things about your adopted parents are your aunt, uncle and cousins. and the fact that you are an adult now and don't have to be anything for them anymore" he said he could feel his cafe getting warm. you cry as much as you need to and next time I see them." he said leaving the rest of the sentence unsaid. lin wasn't usually an aggressive person. he didn't like hurting people. but he would stand up for his family and those he loved and cas was certainly in that category.

Cas winced as Linden growled, leaning back just a bit. He took Lins hand and pressed it to his face, sighing softly and shutting his eyes. He chuckled, peeking up at Linden through his hair with damp blue eyes. "So scary," he teased, his voice breaking. He cleared his throat and looked away, sighing. "I..." he laced his fingers through Lindens, leaning against the hand he'd captured. "I love you," he murmured.

lin bit his lip as casper flinched. he hadn't meant to scare him. quite the opposite. as cas took hold of his hand and lifted it to his face he cupped it gently brushing his hair out of his eyes before wiping the tears away with his thumbs. he chuckled as cas called him scary before trying to pull the scariest expression he could bearing his teeth and growling. not able to hold it long especially as cas held his hand tighter using it as support. he leaned forward to rest his head on Caspers shoulder and just thinking about how much pain cas must have bottled up to cry that much, and how strong he must be to carry it all around every day and not show it and still be as generous and kind as cas made him love him even more ""I love you too, and i am so proud of oyu" he said takin the hand that wasstill entwined with his and kissing it.

Cas giggled softly as Lin growled and shook his head. "My big bad teddy bear," he teased gently. His brow furrowed as Linden said he was proud of him, and Cas shook his head. "What? Why?" He asked quietly, confused. "I haven't done anything..."

Linden rolled his eyes as cas called him his teddy bear. "what is it with the bear thing? you have been talking to tara too much." he teased. why were people insisting on calling him a bear? he wasn't, not that there was anything wrong with bears. he smiled softly as cas said he didnt know what he had to be proud of. "oh, i don't think i tell you that enough. but right now it's for being you every day. for letting yourself be vulnerable, even after being hurt so much. for trusting me enough to share that" he said. briefly biting his lip and swallowing trying not to let himself cry. but seeing tears in caspers eyes was making his own eyes sting.

Cas chuckled lightly. "You’re just my big, soft, cuddly teddy bear, " he countered. His breath caught as Lin spoke. Cas had never heard that before. He reached his free hand up to cup the mans cheek, leaning in to press a soft kiss just under Lindens eye. "Don't cry, Lin," he pleaded gently. "I'm not worth crying over..."

Linden smiled as cas called him his big teddy bear. ”okay, I can do that” he said snuggling up against cas. He didn’t stay there as he felt Caspers hand on his chin and his lips high on his cheek. It was that and Caspers next words that made the first tear leak from under his lids. “you are. You are worth so much more than you have ever given yourself credit for” he said wiping the tears away before they could start properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back