Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Zennon had been debating this decision for some time. He wanted to become a healer and that meant he needed some hands on experience if he wanted to make it into that field. The best place he could think of for that, was in the Hospital Wing. He’d already made a habit of carrying things in his pockets to help people he came across but without any actual experience he could very well make things worse if he weren’t careful, which he definitely didn’t want to do. It was those thoughts that had brought him to the Hospital Wing today. He looked around cautiously making sure there weren’t any badly injured people around. He hadn’t been back here since he’d visited Professor Pendleton a couple of years ago, or tried to at least. It was those memories that had helped to put him on this path too, the thought that he could help someone who needed it. “Excuse me? Could I please talk to one of the nurses?”​

Lucius Verdelet was spinning in his office chair, while occasionally throwing up a mini marshmallow into his mouth. A few scattered around the chair. He heard a student asked to talk to one of the nurses. Lucius swallowed the last of the marshmallows, and jumped up. He waved his wand and the ones on the floor vanished. Lucius walked out to see a fifth year student. Or around that age. "Hey, I'm one of the nurses. What's going on?" The former Slytherin smiled a bit while he wanted to see what the student needed. He didn't look injured. Maybe it was mental? Well, that was not his expertise... Not at all.

Zennon looked up as someone approached him, one of the nurses apparently. He nodded and smiled. “Hi! I’m Zennon!” He quickly introduces himself. “I wondered if maybe you need help around here sometimes or anything, I want to be a healer when I graduate so I thought I could sort of get a head start, you know?” He asked, hoping he wasn’t asking something really stupid.​

Last edited:
Lucius smiled at the Slytherin, after listening to his request. He was glad that the kid wasn't hurt though. Zennon, right. Zennon Baros. "Sure! I've never had an assistant, so this should be quite fun. Being a healer isn't all fun and games, even if I make it seem like it is. I gained my skill by really bad pranks I pulled on my best friend during our teenage years." Lucius shared some unnecessary information. "But yeah, it'll be great to have you around, learning the steps!"

Zennon listened as the nurse said he could help. He was so glad! He really wanted to be a healer when he graduated and he hoped this might help him get a foot in the door. It would be experience and he knew enough about people to be able to help on small things and he was decent at potions and things like that which he hoped would help too. “Oh I know! I promise I won’t do anything silly and I’ll really pay attention and take lots of notes and everything, I promise!” He said, almost jumping in excitement, but he made sure to keep himself calm so as not to look like a weirdo. “Sorry, what was your name again?” He asked, unsure if the nurse had mentioned or if he should already know it. He looked like a fun person at least, he wouldn’t want to learn from someone who wasn’t going to let him get involved.​

Lucius laughed heartily as the Slytherin looked as though he was about to bounce around the room with the nurse saying that he could help. Then asked what his name was. Lucius said it, didn’t he? Right, he didn’t. Lucius chuckled, “Lucius. Lucius Verdelet. I think I am the only nurse that has been here for so many years, I can’t even count them on my hands anymore.” Lucius thought of how to approach this, since he never had an assistant before. He then thought of something. “So, you need to give me your schedule of your classes, any clubs that you are in, anything like that, so that I can schedule you to come help. How does that sound?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back