Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Is anyone planning on doing Camp Nano this July? If so, I would love to connect with you!

What is it?
Camp Nano is an extension of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month,) which is traditionally held in November and encourages participants to write a 50,000 word novel in thirty days.

Camp has less rigid "guidelines": you pick your own word count and work on whichever project that you want.

Personally, I tend to shoot for 10,000-20,000 words during Camp, and write whatever I feel like. It's great if you need the motivation to work on a creative project, novel, school papers, etc. etc. Even your HNZ posts! :r

Edit: I guess they are changing format this year. It doesn't look like they have cabins anymore as CampNaNo and NaNoWriMo have merged websites.

Last edited:
I'm technically giving it another go, but I've never been successful with Camp so I don't have high hopes xD

They have writer groups this year, which seem to be pretty similar to cabins. But you have to make them yourself and invite people, so they won't auto-sort you into a cabin like before.

I'm ana79 on the site if anyone wants to add me!

My site username is Lynn Vandermeer. I added you @Harper Alston ^_^ Anyone else is free to add me as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back