OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
The family owl was sitting in the open bedroom window and Paige had already written the letter that was supposed to go with it. The letter was addressed to a certain Hogwarts Professor and she hoped it would arrive on time and in one piece. Paige had been thinking a long time about taking this step and she thought now the time was right. She had written the letter official with quill and ink and had even put a wax seal seal on. It was the Rivers family weapon in a miniature form of course.
Letter said:
Dear Mister Pendleton,

I don't think you know me, but you did some work for our family once. Due to this connection I came to the understanding that if I was ever came in need of potion knowledge I should send you a letter. I have heard you are a great potion master and are currently working at Hogwarts New Zealand. I am a social worker at St. Mungo and this requires intensive knowledge of some healing style potions. Due to my lack of interest in my later Hogwarts years I kind of miss the advanced grasp of the subject. The reason for this mail is a request to ask you as my tutor in the subject of potions. I don't know if you still do that these days, but your help would be greatly appreciated.

I own a three floor apartment in Auckland, this is were our lessons could take place. If this place doesn't suit your needs, you can advise me on other vacancies. I hope you can help me with my potion disaster and fix me up to become a master in the arts.

Warm Regards,

Paige Rivers

Paige could only hope that the letter reached the Professor and that he was still doing tutoring others. She had heard from her family that the tutor became a Professor at Hogwarts. Somehow she belonged to be back in the castle. Smell the Slytherin common room once more. Somehow she liked how the dungeon smelled. Paige her parents had send in some potion materials and ingredients. She had tried to learn on her own, but some things were not to be experimented with.

Letter said:
Dear Ms. Rivers,

How lovely to hear from you! Indeed your family and I are well acquainted; I am humbled by their kind recommendation.

I have not tutored privately for some years now, my position at Hogwarts NZ demanding much of my free time. I am, however, more than happy to assist you in your studies. Please find attached my teaching schedule and return with it the dates you wish us to meet. Your apartment should be adequate for purpose.

Best Wishes,
Professor Montgomery Pendleton
Potions 1-4
Hogwarts NZ

The letter that Paige got back got her excited. So Professor Pendleton was interested and hopefully he could get Paige more knowledgeable. Paige fed the family owl and groomed his fur. Somehow the furball had managed to fly into a tree and know a leaf or two was stuck into its fine coat.
Letter said:
Dear Professor,

I would love to have you as my tutoring Professor. I think we could benefit from each others company. I would love to hear about how things are going at Hogwarts. I provided a new schedule with dates that suit both our agendas.

Kind Regards,

Paige Rivers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back