Calling ideas/feedback/spectators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen Jones

OOC First Name
Anna
Wand
11 1/2" Asphodel, Hair from the Mane of a Kelpie (Grandmother's wand)
Well, Rowan and myself had an idea that could potentially expand... :)
And because everyone loves Maria after the showdown, she's back in action!

Ohkay, so far, Aspen has returned from her holiday, she ate too much, and is now a lot chubbier than a gymnast/dancer should be. For any of you fine Gryffindorians who read this, here is a link to the topic in the common room. As it says, I need someone to come in and start teasing Aspen about her weight. I'm potentially seeing a pair of pants splitting in here... Anyhoo, because of the teasing, she starts on a rigorous training regime, all but stops eating, and starts shedding kilos like a cheese grater.
At some point during this, Aspen bangs into Maria, and something (not too sure what just yet) happens that means that Maria starts to hate Aspen, and want to get revenge on her. (Any suggestions for the something are welcome).
And, then for the ultimate climax in this wee plot here, we're thinking Maria slips something into Aspen's food, maybs, just something that is intended to make her embarrass herself in front of the whole school. Unfortunately, because Aspen is so underweight (the cheese grater, remember?) it reacts badly with her, makes her go slightly crazy, start hallucinating, dance on tables etc (you get the idea) before collapsing in the middle of the great hall.

So, we need spectators and ideas, and just general feedback!!
When Rowan gets on here she can adjust anything that I've put that isn't right o_O , but I think I managed to squeeze it all form our text convo...

Let me know what you think!! ^_^

Anna x

I don't mind having Kiera involved somehow if you want her to be. She is a gymnast too so that's something in common. Kiera is actually set to go to the Olympics this coming summer for Team USA. Don't really know how she would fit into this though.

Oooh that would be cool :) Not too sure where you could fit, but there's always a way :lol: Maybe in the common room? Or when she collapses in the Great Hall. Kiera seems to be good at picking up first years and carting them to the hospital wing...

If you still need someone to do the teasing to start all of this I could offer up Alyssa here since she often has something to say about everyone.

But she's not a Gryffindor so is might not work out as well. :cool:

Sounds like a plan. I may just move the post from the common room to a corridor, and send you the link? Make it that Aspne's too unfit to get all the way to the common room without stopping for a snack break :p

Just like to add that Maria's gonna freak out because she's a wee bit insecure herself; she prides herself on being perfect, but since she pretty much sits on her butt and sews during her spare time, and doesn't go out much since the showdown, she's put on a few herself. And since Aspen's losing weight so easily, she's a bit jealous, and yeeeeah ^^

Well, Cecily and Aspen are roomies and I think getting to be friends, so she could be a spectator/involved in some way. She's a trouble maker, so if it comes to it, she would DEFINATELY try and help you get back at Maria, even though she doesn't know the girl. She's also freakishly confident, dunno if that has anything to do with anything, but yeah :)

Yeah, that would be cool :) Maybe in Y9, coz I think Aspen may be out of action for a while after collapsing...
But after the Extra Luggage thread is done, Aspen will be going back to the dorm and burning all her Dutch lollies and stiff :)
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7233514/1/ new topic in Gryffindor Girls' Dorm Room #3 :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back