Calling all Girls

Kynleigh Davis

OOC First Name
Katie
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
For the first time in a long time Kynleigh Davis was nervous. Very few things made her nervous, but large gatherings was definitely one of those. In the back of her mind she knew that today would turn out to be somewhat successful, but still the butterflies were doing a real number on her innards. When she'd been asked to lead the student club she didn't think there would really be much to it, but looking back through the records of the clubs history she saw that she had some very large shoes to fill. After compiling a list of members that currently still attended school and recruiting a few members to help her run the club the blonde put together a meet and greet of sorts hoping to help Heta Omega gain some new blood and maybe even recruit a few members who were older students at the school. She'd spent the whole first week of school posting fliers up all over the castle and the grounds hoping that it would call for a decent turn out of females. Today was the day that potential new members would be able to meet current members and get to know a little about the club and its history.

Over the holidays she'd grown almost another three inches and filled out in places that now made her very self conscious. Her mother had to take her shopping for new muggle clothes because the old ones she'd been wearing had gotten ill fitting in certain areas. Today she was dressed in a simple outfit that were club appropriate colors and it covered everything that needed to be covered. The blonde had never really been much on clubs in the past and didn't really know how these sorts of things were to be run so for the time being she just sat and waited for the girls to arrive and hoped that some of her fellow executive committee members would arrive soon.

OOCOut of Character:
Please make sure you PM the applications to this account. Any applications sent to any of my other accounts will not be processed. Thank you!

Code:
[center][big][big][u][b]Application for Admission to Heta Omega:[/b][/u][/big][/big][/center]

[u][b]How often are you online?[/b][/u]
[u][b]For how long, usually?[/b][/u]
[u][b]How old are you?[/b][/u] (You may be as specifc or non-specific as you like.)
[u][b]Why should we choose you?[/b][/u]
[u][b]
Tell us a little background info on your character (Family, where your from, etc.):[/b][/u]
[u][b]
If given the opportunity to serve in a position of authority, what would you do to better, or what policies or new programs would you initiate within our sorority?[/b][/u]

[u][b]If accepted into the sorority, will you:[/b][/u]
A) Be at all meetings/gatherings that require your presence? (Y/N)
B) Actively participate in said meetings/gatherings? (Y/N)
C) Notify the executive board if you are unable to attend a meeting/gathering? (Y/N)
D) Notify the executive board if you will have a leave of absence in the middle of a meeting/gathering (any extended period)? (Y/N)
E) Maintain an A average per term? (Y/N)
F) Inform the President(s) if you overhear any boys with the password? (Y/N)
G) Inform the President(s) if you find out anyone has given the password to a girl who has not been admitted? (Y/N)

She didn't know why she'd ever signed up to join Heta Omega. If there was one thing that could send Natalina Vanderbal into a full blown panic attack it was a large group of people where she was forced to be social. The Hufflepuff didn't have many friends and it had probably been for that exact reason she'd decided to join the prior year, knowing that it would at least satisfy her mother long enough to keep her from nagging about was a recluse of a daughter she'd produced. Lina's mother was always going on about how anti-social she was and how much it disappointed her. It upset the young brunette for her mother to say those things to her because if she were to have it her way she would be the most popular social butterfly that Hogwarts New Zealand had ever seen, but be that as it may it just wasn't so.

Smoothing her new skirt with her hands nervously Natalina entered the Great Hall. With the exception of a few other students who appeared to be studying there was only one other person and she was dressed in purple as well. As a current member the Hufflepuff knew well enough the club colors and figured it appropriate to wear them on a day that they were supposed to be recruiting new members. Perhaps today I'll make a friend at least she thought as she carefully approached the blonde girl. "I suppose you're Kynleigh then? The one who sent the owl about the meeting today," she asked in a very meek tone.

Kynleigh perked up when she saw that there was another girl, who appeared to be somewhat younger than her, who was dressed in purple. When the younger girl addressed her she smiled her toothy smile and replied, "I am. I'm hoping that there are going to be be more people to show up other than just us. And if not then I suppose we'll just make the most of this. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."

Lina simply nodded when Kynleigh confirmed that she was in the right place. When asked what her name was she cleared her throat and said, "Natalina or well, I suppose just Lina. That's what my mother calls me." She took a seat on the opposite side of the table and sat quietly waiting to see who all would show up for this thing.

Ember had not planned on joining clubs the first thing when she came to school. Usually the small brunette would never stay in a place long enough to actually enjoy clubs and sports. This time would be different. Ember would be able for once to socialize, join clubs, join sports teams, and actually get to know her professors and peers. It was a nice feeling.

Entering the Great Hall, which looked just as amazing and huge as it did during the sorting ceremony, Ember looked around for a group of girls. She had seen posters around about a group called Heta Omega and curiosity got the better of her. It was possibly a way to make new friends and meet new people. Two things Ember was more than determined to do.

Her blue eyes looked about the room as she saw two girls talking. Maybe I'm early She thought walking over the to the two students, both looked older than her by a year or two. "Hello" She said brightly once she reached the area where the two girls were sitting. "Is this the meeting for Heta Omega?" She asked not quite sure, but it never hurt asking.

Kendra Snow was running late, and she was not wearing the right colors but she figured some purple eyeshadow would help. She was named Vice President of Heta Omega, and she was running late for the first meeting! How could she not know? How could she be running late? Kendra hurried in her dorm room, and then she finished it. Kendra put on her shoes and she ran out of the dungeons. She did not care if she got her socks dirty from the floor. Kendra finally made it to the Great Hall where she found the Kynleigh Davis girl, another girl in Heta Omega. She was the President and another year older than her. She was a Gryffindor too. She arrived at the table and she approached the Gryffindor girl, "Oh my God, I am so sorry I am late! So, how much have I missed?" Her light blue eyes glanced over at the Huffelpuff and then the Gryffindors. She smiled lightly, before she turned her attention back to the President. Kendra also wondered where her little sister, Aphrodite was. She should have been here by now.

Dannii had promised herself that this year she would not lock herself in her room and actually have some fun. So when she saw the flyers around school for the Heta Omega she decided to check it out. All the girls have probably known. Each other for years... Dannii worried as she made her way down to the great hall. She really didn't want to be the odd one out. When Dannii reached the the great hall she looked around for a group of girls and went to join them. However when she got there she noticed just how young all the girls were. The Hufflepuff prefect began to blush a little. This was a stupid, stupid idea. I'm a 7th year. Any chances of me making new friends at the school flew out the window a long time ago. she told herself. "Uh is this the Heta Omega?" Dannii asked just to make sure.

Bullying had been a big part of Karah's problem last year so the veela girl decided that she would not allow it to happen ad would have to make friends to keep her from bugging Michael all the time. It seemed that the fates were with Karah because only a few days after returning to school, there were posters all about, telling the girls that they could meet up in the great hall to join Heta Omega. So she decided to check it out and see if it was something worth joining because this was the year where she would make friends and have fun instead of playing the role of the victim. So she dressed herself in a skirt and a blouse and walked down to the great hall from her dorm and swallowed nervously as she saw the group that was already forming of girls from all ages, making her only able to assume that they were part of the Heta Omega already. As she approached she heard an older blonde ask the same question so she perked up nervously, "Err... hi! Same question."

Ariah was a returning member of the Heta Omega, the oldest returning member if she managed to remember everyone that was in the Sorority. They were recruiting today and she couldn't even begin to explain how excited she was for this. Ariah loved new members and a bigger group meant that more fun activities and events could be planned. The mint-eyed girl could only hope that meant parties and fun stuff going on for Valentines Day. It was her last year at Hogwarts and she really wanted to make it a really good one. Especially because she knew that Leviathan was already upset with the fact that this was her final year and she wouldn't be around next year. She spotted where the girls were gathering and smiled when she saw Kynleigh Davis, the President of the Sorority. There was also the Vice-President here but Ariah didn't react to much to her because she was sort of miffed that someone half her age was promoted to vice-president so quickly, plus she was Part-Veela and Ariah remembered that Levi said they weren't supposed to like or trust those sort of people. And she was willing to do anything to make him happier with her and the dumb things she did. Even if she seemed nice and was in the same house as Ariah was. the blonde stuck a strand of her hair behind her ear and nodded at the two girls that showed up around the same time she did and asked if this was Heta Omega even if she wasn't the president she felt eager to help out with anything needed. The group needed young fresh members and although Ariah didn't recognize the young one of them by name, she knew the other one to be Azerail's girlfriend. The blonde turned her eyes back to the president and waited to see who else would join.​
<i>
</i>

Sara was excited, she had been too late to apply for Heta Omega last year, and this year she was really excited. She had wanted to be a part of Heta Omega for so long. She walked into the great hall, her outfit bright and luminous-it certainly turned a few heads, among some of them she saw her friends, just shaking their heads knowingly, yes that's Sara. She smiled,approaching a large group of girls. -Either Josef are having a big sale, or I'm in the right place.- she mused,entering the throng. "Is this the Heta Omega sign-up?" she asked, a tall girl who looked like she knew what she was doing. She walked up to the front of the crowd and looked around, she wasn't sure if she knew anyone here, and they probably wouldn't recognise her anyway, she didn't usually wear clothes this bright, but she was in a happy, vibrant mood today, so she had decided to dress like it. "Does anyone know what's going on?" she addressed the crowd in general, hoping someone would answer her-Sara didn't like feeling lost and she was beginning to feel slightly out-of-place, as she always was when she was in a new environment, but luckily, she knew from experience that she would soon fit in.

Sui Chin entered the Great Hall, hoping she wasn't late for the meeting. Sure, she wasn't a a former member of the club. As she always tried to join the team, Sui Chin would always end up late or maybe absent. She was now really busy after entering new clubs and all. Still she loved spending time usefully, she needed some distractions. Away from Raffaelo and most especially form being Homesick. Sui Chin smiled while entering the hall, chin up and she stood straight. There weren't some familiar faces at all, hich means she could meet new friends. How she hoped she could be apart of the group, as it was her third time to join, that is if she was able catch the meeting in time. She waited and just hoped for the best to come.

If anything was odd, it was becoming a member of this society in her last year at school. But, it didn't really matter to her. Nessie Wolfe just wanted to have so much fun. This was her last year and this would be the most amazing year ever. The first thing on her list of things to do, was join a number of clubs so that to her name, would be more than just a few grades. She had no idea what she really wanted to do with her life. Never had any thoughts of her future crossed her mind, she just planned to play it by ear, rather than whatever people were instructing her. She desired to play around with acting, but had no idea if she would be any good at it. Even if she was good at it, there would be no safety net it would be sink or swim. Why she wanted that, was unclear. So, this was why she was heading to the great hall to see if she could join the club. Nessie, knew that this was her life to lead and she had to do everything this year, that she had skipped out on in the previous years, when her committment to the school had been less that satisfactory. She was following a few other girls as they walked into the Great Hall. She knew it would be slightly weird. She noticed that there was another 7th year, another HUfflepuff. She walked over to her and gave a small wave. She smiled and then looked round to the others. "Hey, Where do we sign up?" Her tone was light, with the slightest american accent. Nessie was a friendly girl, she was pretty happy to be there, and she hoped she would be accepted into the club. It would be the best year, and being with a group of the girls would be amazing.​
<i>
</i>

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#996699">Aphrodite Snow knew she was late for the Heta Omega gathering that was going on today. They were gathering newer members and since she was the Social Chair of the Heta Omega it was a must that she was there for this. But on the way down there she ended up getting distracted by a really cute boy on her way down here and she just had to stop and talk to him. It would have been a crime if she didn't at least get his name or something. Lately she had been thinking a lot about that really shy Ravenclaw boy, he was adorable but Aphrodite was unsure if he was real boyfriend or dating material. He was so shy she'd probably intimidate him on the first date and that would be the end of it. This boy belonged in Hufflepuff or something but at least he was sweet enough for a girl to trust. "Sorry I'm so late, this was this really cute boy in the hallway and I just had to go and talk to him."
Aphrodite blushed as she greeted the other returning members as well as the girls who were seeking to join. The honey blonde figured that they probably thought she was an obnoxious flirt but whatever, she didn't care what they thought. The only thing that mattered was her own opinion and it was pretty high of herself. Aphrodite was so thankful to be promoted so early. Her older sister Alyssa once had this position but she didn't end up getting it until her fourth or fifth year. It made her feel proud that she was able to fill in Alyssa's shoes easily. Standing beside the president she waited and watched as girls showed up. Hopefully it would be a good turnout this year.​
<i></i>

Ostensia Romanes wasn't too sure about this Heta Omega thing. People had encouraged her to join because it would give her the chance to make more friends. But what if those three girls that really didn't like her were there too. Well it was mostly the leader she was worried about. The other two only acted up when she was around and in a bad mood it seemed. Oh what she wouldn't do to just give that girl a good smack upside the head or something. With a soft sigh she walked into the Great Hall and noticed a group of girls there. Normally Ostensia was good for standing up for herself and what she believed in. But she wanted those girls to be her friend at first so they struck more than just her feelings when they were mean to her. "Hello! Is this where we sign up for Heta Omega?" She asked softly as she approached the large group of girls all hoping to join as well. Ostensia felt her stomach drop when she noticed Aphrodite, almost expecting the girl to insult her or something. But instead she just stood back behind the other girls, a soft smile on her face. Well it seemed that Ostensia's assumptions were correct when she guessed that the girl was entirely different when her 'friend' wasn't around. This allowed the young Hufflepuff to relax a bit.​
<i></i>

Auden Lefevre needed to join more clubs. She knew that much, because otherwise she wasn't going to make any friends that were in her house or even around her age. The young Hufflepuff enjoyed making friends and missed the ones she had back home in France. They wrote to her often and that made her miss them even more. So she needed to get onto making some friends here at Hogwarts so she focused less on missing them and more on school related things. Her ugg boots softly padded against the floor and when she reached the Great Hall she poked her head in first, trying to get an idea of how many other girls were in there. Surprisingly enough she saw a lot of them. Hopefully this Heta Omega didn't have an age limit nor a capacity limit. All the girls looked older than her but Auden couldn't be sure and approached the group of girls anyways. Her platinum blonde hair framed her face and shoulders once she paused and she nervously bit her glossy lips. A few others looked at her and she waved softly. It should be obvious why she was here so she didn't say why she was here or ask if this was where she needed to be. Hopefully they didn't mind a wee little first year trying to join. Auden thought it would be good character for her if she did.​
<i></i>

Last year Makaylah didn't get a chance to join Heta Omega. This year she was changing everything around. She was blossoming well so far to the young girl she always wanted to be. A lot of that effect had to do with the curse arriving over vacation, now that she felt the pain of what her mom and sister went through, she felt the need to show more of her true herself. Makalyah arrived at the meeting wearing something unlike herself. She had bangals going up her wrist and they made noise when she wave her hand a little to the group of girls. "Hey" she introduced herself, the group constant of many in different age and year, she liked that. And difference too, she saw a scene looking girl, a girl who should've been more in the easy speak era, and a few mixture of many kinds. She was liking the group already!

It was her seventh year, and Lucy had had the painful realization that she barely knew anyone. And as far as she could tell, in the wizarding world, you had to have connections. She had to put herself out there. And this was going to start with getting to know the other girls in the school. More than just the first year she was mentoring, Astrid.

The soon-to-be eighteen year old found herself walking in to the Great Hall, amongst girls several years younger than her. I feel old. she thought to herself. Despite the fact that I'm not. In the wizarding world, she was an adult, but at home, she was still a child, at least until November.

Oh well. It certainly wouldn't hurt to make friends, even if they all seemed to be younger than her.

"Hi," she said with a small wave, having sought out the girl she presumed to be in charge of the gathering. "This is the signup for Heta Omega, I presume? The lack of testosterone's a dead giveaway, at the very least." Smiling to herself, Lucy pulled out her quill from her bag, in order to sign up. Sororities and societies didn't seem to be a big thing back home in Australia, but it was always nice to experience new things. After all, it was never too late.

Stephanie has been in Hogwarts since fourth year but she never thought of joining any club until now. It's her last year in hogwarts and she'd better make her life as amazing as possible. Hogwarts sorority - Heta Omega - was the club that caught her eye since she started attending Hogwarts but haven't had the guts to apply for it but now,, it is her last year and whatever happen at least she tried. As she walked, she felt confidence for the first time. Her heart beating fast. It's the first time she'll mingle with her others. She wore a purple coat and a white boots, enough to caught everyone's attention. She don't feel comfortable wearing those but what worse will going to happen ? Many girls are there to sign up. She's familiar with some faces but others are entirely strangers. She saw the current members of Heta Omega and smiled, obviously she was older than the others. "Hi.!" she greeted and she took her quill and started to write down her name.

Janey entered the hall after spotting something about an all-girls club thing. Not too sure what to expect, she was greeted by a crowd of students, all signing up for the Heta Omega. She wanted to join. She wanted to join everything and get as involved in things as she could. She smiled at the others girls, and copied what they were doing, and signed her name up on the list in her messy handwriting. Janey wanted to find out more, and listened to a number of the students chatting. "Hi" she said to no one in particular. Everyone here seemed to be a little older than her, but she didn't let that stop her.

After a morning of practising her new cheer routine, Amaryllis Bella was tired. She had nipped up to her dorm room and freshened up and changed into something more presentable before heading down to the Great Hall where the advertised meeting was being held to become a part of the Heta Omega sorority. Amy had been over excited ever since she had heard about the sorority, she had always wanted to be in one and had heard that it was very prestigious and hard to get into, among many other great things she had heard from Jennifer and Riley. As she walked through the castle, her cloak swishing behind her, Amaryllis noticed how odd it was not to be stealing kisses with her girlfriend in empty corridors, she was missing Jenn dearly and Riley too and she hadn't seemed to be able to make many new friends since hers had all graduated. She decided that joining the Heta Omega was something that may be able to help her with such a problem, afterall she wasn't one to befriend boys and she was excited at the prospect of making new female friends, she was finding herself rather lonesome away from her friends and her even older friends that she left behind at Hogwarts Scotland. As she reached the Great Hall she spotted a gathering, she was just a little late, but could only assume that this was the heard that she needed to join.

Gently pushing her way into the middle of the crowd she saw a much younger girl speaking and the seventh year desperately tried to listen in, this was the day she would meet the current Heta Omega members and she desperately hoped they would accept her. It would help the transfer further in settling in. Having transfered into her sixth year the seventeen year old found out how hard it was to make new friends when all of the groups seemed to already have settled. Straightening her Slytherin tie, Amaryllis put a smile on and listened in to see if they would get another instruction, or even if the crowd would disperse.

Serinty was nevous as she waited for the meeting to begin as she sat down being quiet but watching everything Sara warned her that she didn't like this group but she really didn't care about what Sara thought. She watched people file in mostly girls and she thought this is where i belong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back