Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily had been in the forest once before, where she met a friend... And got unlucky by being caught by a professor. She had planned to visit it again more than once, but she had to make sure that she would not get caught again. At least she knew a very sweet and helpful and adventurous friend Hilda. Lily asked Hilda if she would be willing to join her and Saira for a trip to the forest. Thankfully she agreed and the three decided to meet after dinner, where they borrowed some knifes from the table... just in case.
Lily was apparently the first to visit dinner, because when she reached the edge of the forest where they were said to meet, she was the only one. She made sure to hide behind a tree until the others arrived . She spotted someone in the distance, unsure if it was a professor or a friend, she crouched down on the ground and peeked out from behind the tree for a better look

@Saira Lykims @Hildegard de Valeriane

Last edited:
Saira had changed into some darker clothes before dinner, not wanting to be spotted easily as she sneaked off the dinner table and outside. She headed towards the forest where they had agreed to meet, careful not to be seen by a professor or a snitching student. Luckily, she had made her way there without being caught. It seemed as if no one was there, maybe she was the first one? “Hello?” Saira said, looking around the area. She saw a sliver of light-coloured hair behind a tree. “Lily?”

Hilda walked towards the entrance to the forest, she was dressed in some green and black outfit . Her friend Lily had offered her a walk through the Forbidden Forest after dinner, so the girl was sneaking out of the castle.She arrived at the meeting point and noticed, Saira, a girl Lily was hanging out with often. , the young Gryffindor approached discreetly while keeping her position secret.
Saira seemed to have found Lily, the latter was hiding behind a tree, that's when Hilda chose to scare her. "Boo!" the young girl spoke loudly enough to surprise, but not enough to rouse any professor.

Last edited:
As Lily sat on the forest floor, squinting her eyes to see who the person approaching was she totally forgot about her bright blonde hair, which gave her away. Luckily it wasn't a professor. Lily saw her Slytherin friend and stood up from behind the tree " Was it my hair? Hi Saira" Lily said and hugged the Slytherin while still watching for any signs of a unwanted professor or Hilda. Just then the Gryffindor popped out of nowhere and scared them. Lily let go of Saira, her wand facing directly at the head. It took a while for her eyes to realize who it was, but when she did she let out a sigh and said " Hilda, You almost made me pull someone of unknown spell on you. "

Last edited:
Hilda cringed for a moment when she saw Lily pull out her wand but burst out laughing when Lily realized it was just her."I know most people tell me that," she said, before adding. "Nice to see you again" in the direction of the Ravenclaw "I hope you are ready Saira, when I am there it always ends up having sparks" added with a wink towards this one .

She redirected her gaze back to the forest, the shadows of the trees starting to grow larger as the sun began to set. "We better hurry before it got too dark I won't like that we meet a werewolf "said the young girl laughing before realizing that maybe it was true" Tell me that there are no werewolves in the forest "Hilda added with a worried look.

Last edited:
Saira hugged the ravenclaw girl back. “Yes, it was the hair.” She said, with a chuckle. As they let go, someone popped out of thing air and scared the two girls. Saira who was still not used to bringing her wand out at every moment, jumped back. Soon, the realised that it was Hilda, the other girl that was coming with them. She recognised her from more than several of her classes. "Hello Hilda" She said the girl with a smile.

"I think I'm ready." Saira laughed nervously, checking her pockets once more to make sure she had everything."I hear there are, though I'm not sure if they'll be present seeing as it's not a full moon..." Saira didn't know much about werewolves, but she did know they had something to do with the moon. "Hopefully we don't see one." What she did hope to see though, was a friendly creature.

Last edited:
"Of course," she said, letting out a nervous little laugh, her mind was so busy that she had forgotten that the full moon wasn't tonight.

"We have to be careful, tonight okay ?Hilda said, putting herself between the two girlsl."And remember girls if we hear something suspicious, we don't make any noise and we walk away slowly" she added with a serious look that they were not used to seeing on her face,

Last edited:
Lily nodded at the girls . " Wand in your dominant hand and knife or whatever in the other. " She said with a weak smile. She looked to the ground to make sure that there was nothing suspicious watching and said " Remeber it's completely dark in about thirty minutes, so we go in look around... Hopefully see something cool... And come back " for some reason she felt alot more nervous about going into the forest tonight than three first time she did it.
She started walking hoping the girls would follow.

Last edited:
Saira felt as if she was sneaking into the kitchen at night. For all she knew, she felt like she was a child tiptoeing quietly. Well, a dangerous child, with a magical stick and a knife. She walked behind the other girls, possibly rethinking her decisions and what made her think this would be safe at all. Saira took a deep breath and looked around. There was still a hint of light in the sky, but the forest was pretty dark, something you could imagine in a horror movie. The girls shuffled across the forest with each other, going slightly deeper. "Have you guys ever been in here when it was dark?" She asked, whispering. Saira knew a forest looked much different at night then in the day. In the far distance she could hear shuffling, the sound of leaves rustling by presumably a medium sized animal.

Last edited:
"Thirty minutes okay" she said as she started to walk along with the girls, Hilda's eyes still moving looking for something suspicious. The few rays of the sun which still passed through the trees illuminated the edge of the forest in an orange color that looked like fire. It was really beautiful to see nature seemed to set ablaze, she could have stayed a long time to admire the spectacle but today there was no time.

"Nope" replied the Gryffindor when Saira asked them if they had already been to the Forbidden Forest when it was getting dark. Hilda saw that the Slytherin's attention was directed to one of the many groves of trees . "Did you see anything?" she whispered.

Lydia had chugged caffeinated tea all day to prepare for her nighttime patrol of the grounds. She’d been partnered up with one of her colleagues. At the edge of the Forbidden Forest, the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor thought she heard something. Voices.

True, there were centaurs in the forest, but to Lydia’s knowledge, they didn’t like to wander this close to the school. She narrowed her eyes, trying to make out an unnatural shape in the trees. In her vision, there was nothing- the setting sun didn’t help. However, she suspected something was afoot and shared a look with the other professor. Putting her finger to her lips, she entered the forest to investigate, expecting her colleague to follow.

As the girls walked, Lily couldn't help but feel utterly nervous, this time even when they had their wands and knives, she felt exposed. " Yeah, I have. That's when a met Ruben and when we got caught " she wishpered at the girls. She she shuffled further and further she saw Saira looking around, which instantly made her look too. She was holding her wand so thight in her hand that it might have snapped. Lily stopped dead and turned on the spot to look back at the school. At the edge of the forest she saw two professors. " Don't move. " She said in a very soft whisper.

Last edited:
Saira felt uneasy, she didn’t move a single muscle and nor did the other girls. She shut her mouth tight, not wanting to make a single sound. Not knowing what Lily had seen, she gripped her knife tighter, hoping it wasn’t a dangerous creature, or worse a professor. Saira could hear two pairs of calculated footsteps, light but still audible. She could tell then, that they were either two other students exploring the forest or two professors searching the forest for students.

Hilda froze when she heard the stress in Lily's voice, then turned back to where her friend was looking.
Two professors seemed to come in their direction, one of the two closer than the other, the young girl's brain was starting to overheat "Girls, if they ever get too close I will show myself "she whispered, pausing between certain words to try not to attract attention. Fortunately they were behind some bushes so the girl could pretend to come out of behind it, but Hilda was trying to stay optimistic hoping they weren't going to get caught.

Last edited:
Aeon would have liked to be headed home by now, if not Katherine rostering him on later into the evening for a round of patrols. He didn't necessarily mind the forest route, it was peaceful on a regular day, though as it would seem, this would not be one of those days. The professor thought he'd heard laughter nearby, and exchanged a look with his patrol partner, who appeared to have caught on to the sounds too. He hung back, letting her walk ahead through the treeline, while he circled slightly around the side, transfiguring into a dog to trot through the undergrowth. He pressed his nose to the forest floor, sniffing around for a moment. There it was, a scent, human. He followed it, approaching the bush the three girls were hid behind, and fixed them an expectant, canine look, as disapproving as a dog could muster.​

Lily stood frozen, not talking not moving only watching. She hoped that the people headed over to them were just another pair of students, but ad they got closer she could see a Professor and a dog. Before she could suggest that they should make a run for it, the dog gave them a terrible look. " We could still try and run, maybe? " she whispered out of the corner of her mouth to get the other two girls to agree

It was definitely too late to back out now. Saira’s eyes were shut tight, though she knew it was false, she badly wished the child’s rule of “if you can’t see them, they can’t see you” was true. She opened them as Lily spoke, “I’m only running if we’re all running.” She whispered seriously as she saw a dog blatantly staring at them. That would definitely make things more problematic. ”Leave some things behind while running, to throw off the dog.” It was too dark to make out who the professor and the dog were, and it was almost so dark, that the only things Saira could see was the faint glow of the castle from far away and the things right infront of her.

Lily looked at Saira and gave her an approving now showing that she was definitely up for a run. She looked sideways at Hilda, waiting for any sign of approvement. Lily hid her knife in her pocket while still holding onto her wand with the other hand. She felt around in all her pockets for anything to throw if they decided to run. " I'm running if you are. Hilda? "

Lydia was forever impressed with the talents of Animagi. She stepped further into the trees. With the dwindling light, it was tempting to cast Lumos. However, the witch’s eyes better adjusted to the dark this way.

Catching sight of Aeon in front of a conveniently scrubby and massive bush, she approached him quietly. The students' efforts were very good- their whispers barely audible- but she was certain their words were crystal clear to her colleague in his husky form.

Lifting her wand towards the bush, Lydia cast a charm she hadn’t had the privilege to use in years. “Hominem revelio,” she said, and three balls of light hovered above the ground. She waited and wondered what the children would do next.

Hilda heard the girls talking about running but she no longer focused on the dog that seemed familiar to her "I know you" she said to the furball. When Lily motioned for them to hide, they saw two teachers, but now it just seemed to have one and the dog had appeared. That's when it tipped in her head, of course she remembered the canine, she had had lessons with him for a whole quarter, in his human form. "It wouldn't be to disappoint you girls, but we've already been spotted" she said pointing a the four-legged animal "It's Professor Summers" she said whispering although now it was no longer necessary.

Aeon fixed his gaze on Hildegard, the only one of the girls to apparently recognise him. He let out a light snort through his nose, and transfigured himself back into his regular, human form. He raised his wand, illuminating the area, and frowned at the three, much more disapprovingly now that he had the features to do so. "Well observed, Hildegard." He said. "Running would not be a good idea at this point. I - are those knives?" He asked, raising his wand against the metallic gleam. He'd wondered what Lauren had hastily stuffed away. The man turned his head to search for his companion. "They've brought knives, Professor Drage." He called out to her, shaking his head in disbelief. "What were you planning on doing with those? Other than get yourselves hurt? What do you think would happen if you tripped and fell on one? Honestly, girls." Never in his own trips to the forest had he brought anything but his wand.​

Well, they were definitely in trouble now. “Well you see professor, i’m still not accustomed to my wand yet. So I had suggested bringing the knives.” She said, deciding to take blame for that part. She was after all, the only muggleborn among the group, and it was at least more than half the truth. She hadn’t thought of what would happen if they were to trip on one, as she did always have a pocket knife with her. It was “a precaution”, as her mother had said, not that she ever needed it to get out of harm’s way.

Lily looked absolutely horrified, this was exactly what she intended not to happen. She had already been caught once and for a smart girl she felt terribly stupid. But she wouldn't let her friends take the blame, after all it was her idea to invite Hilda along and her idea to get Saira tagging along for a stroll. " Perfect" she said incredibly soft as she tried thinking of some sort if plan to escape without losing points this time. " Professor, I'll take the nlame. Since it was all my idea, I've already been in the forest once and I thought being sneakier would solve the problem. I invited both Saira and Hilda. " she said with all the courage she could gather

When Hilda saw that Lily was saying it was her fault, she was very worried about her friend, the Ravenclaw had already been caught walking in the forest. A thought suddenly occurred to her, if her friend was about to take the blame on her for them, the Gryffindor could do the same.
"Thank you for trying to cover me Lily, but in fact it was me who was walking alone in the forest, Lily and Saira had come to look for plants to revise their potions on the edge of it, which explains the knife. This is where they saw me go into the forest and thought for my safety who was better to accompany me to convince me to return to the castle but you know me I was stubborn and wanted to continue. is there that we heard noises and we went to hide in the bushes and when we saw that it was you we panicked. "she said hoping that it was convincing enough and putting the theater lessons that she had taken her free time into practice.

Last edited:
Saira felt uncomfortable, she didn’t want her friends to get into trouble, and so she decided to speak too, about going into the forest. “Actually professor, I asked Lily and Hilde to accompany me. I wanted to see the magical beasts and plants that were in the forest, and I didn’t want to go alone.” She said. She didn’t have trouble saying that, as technically, Saira wasn’t lying, She did want to see a magical beast, like the ones she had read about in the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back