Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Vampire Blood Core
It happens January.

The twin boys were Dion's children. It's all right. They had inherited not only Dion's eyes, but also his character, and as it had been, made up of the likes of his father, the twin boys had the same talent at birth to drive Olivia into a frenzy. They should have been endlessly beautiful moments, for the first time. Olivia wanted a little sleep and she was a little tired but it was worth look how they was in sleap Olivia hands.

Twins born

@Dionysius Reynolds

Last edited:
Dionysius had taken a parental leave before his twins birth, it had been the best feeling to see them with their mother. The pregnancy was caught by some media and the famous photo taking in front of St. Mary's Lindo Wing was all over the paper media. He didn't mind it as long as there wasn't anything mean said about Olivia and his children. "Livy, I think I'll handle the boys for now and go sleep. I've called my cousin to come by to help around for a bit." He said as he came inside the temporary nursery.

He didn't want to hire anybody to change the room if they're not really going to stay there. Although, Dionysius is keeping the house as a summer home for them.

When Dion came she smiled. "They are sleaping" She smiled and Olivia feel that she needed a little more sleap and she looked tired. "What they name will be? She asked her dad and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back