Buttercups and snowflakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linden looked up at cas as he spoke a gentle smile breaking on his face. I am happy cas, so happy he said. It wasn’t the kind of happiness that maybe always seemed like a big smile and singing. But it was a deeper steadier happiness than that. he had to chuckle slightly at Caspers joke. ”I don’t care about that shift and you are not a no one artist. You are Casper freaking Beckett. The next big up and coming artist. Even if you weren’t you are still my casopiller and tht is what matters most to me. he said pulling cas closer And I can’t do better than that. You aren’t a downgrade and I am not settling. You are my choice and i am so increadably lucky to be yours. .” he gave cas a quick kiss. Before smiling and chuckling slightly at the joke he was about to make if you have more issues than paints. It sounds like we need to go paint shopping to stock you back up with all the colours. then we can share the issues and work through them together. he said embracing his man and holding him against him.

Casper blushed deeply at Lindens words. He settled down easily in the mans arms, laying his head on Lins shoulder. "You are such a dork," he grumbled, with no real heat. The music drifted into his focus and he smiled softly. "Do you want to dance, snowflake?" Casper murmured in Lins ear

Linden smiled at Caspers reaction at least glad that they had gotten past the stage where cas denied every good thing about him. "Of course i am. but I'm your dork, like it or not" he teased. he felt Caspers chin on his shoulder and turned his head to kiss him his lips brushing his ear before landing on the area in front of it. "Yes I love this song, it actually reminds me of you" he said not realising what had been playing until cas brought the music to his attention. he moved his position so that they were better suited for dancing and started slowly moving on the spot in time to the music.

Cas' brow furrowed as they started to dance, his hands moving to Lindens hips. "It does?" he questioned softly, tilting his head and not minding how his hair fell into his eyes. "I didn't think you had songs for me," he offered almost sheepishly, thinking of the playlist he'd built for Linden on his ipod.

Linden nodded at Caspers question it does he confirmed looking at cas as he moved his head. And how the light set everything in his face alight and how it highlighted his eye lashes and cheek bones. of course I have songs about you. T started when you out sang that doing to me it made me wonder what I would have sung to you if I was half decent at singing he said. Brushing the hair out of His face may I? he asked rembrring that cas said he wasn’t good at being public lin leaned forward hid nose rubbing against Caspers as he waited a response before kissing him right there in the middle if the hall.

Cas smiled shyly, swaying gently with Linden. He liked this. It felt... sweet. He smiled, kissing Lin back easily. "I might have a playlist for you." He admitted gently. "Ash might have just been using something already in my library," He laughed shyly. "Maybe after graduation we should trade playlists," He offered.

Linden smiled into Casper as he admitted he had a playlist. He hand t formilosed the specs that reminded him of cas into a list. But there were certainly some that did. ”it seems like you have a head start. But that sounds like a good graduation idea. he said thinking it would be nice to listen to in his room when he was feeling alone. As the last chorus started he pulled cas closer his hand playing with the hair on the nape of his neck as he hummed along murmuring the lyrics. It was an old muggle love song and while not his usual music he loved it.

Casper smiled, leaning into Linden. "It will be weird not having you close," he murmured. He shut his eyes, blushing and smiling wider as Linden sang to him. He snuggled closer, pressing a kiss to the mans skin. "You’re so sweet."

Linden nodded slightly as cas seemed to read his thoughts. I know. But I am sure you can come over whenever you want to he said. His mum and dad had never minded cas coming over before and from what he had picked up about Christmas his mum had basically said even if they started dating he would still be able to stay. It would be silly to say they couldn’t share a room after they had been for seven years. He felt Caspers kiss just above the top of his jumper. ”No. that is just a lingering tast of that Punc” he said running his hand through Caspers hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back