Bruin Dumbledez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruin Dumbledez

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" - Dragon's Heartstring Core
Bruin and family will be participating in the Earth Hour activities tomorrow and are imposing our own 24-hour moratorium on all electrical gadgets like computers, televisions, etc for Saturday in it's entirety. Talk to you all Sunday.

save the earth, or go on HNZ, I think the coice is pretty obvious [-( :p

j/p
You have a great day tomorrow. :D

thats awesome Bruin

mayhaps i should do that, ehh! i'll have to seriously think about that one, but anywho have fun

That's really great!! Sounds like a lot of fun....I mean that! I wish that we sometimes didn't always have a TV or computer going.... we'd have more quality family time together. Tell that to my daughter and her spongebob addiction or my husband and his video game addiction *le-sigh*.

Alicia Barker said:
That's really great!! Sounds like a lot of fun....I mean that! I wish that we sometimes didn't always have a TV or computer going.... we'd have more quality family time together. Tell that to my daughter and her spongebob addiction or my husband and his video game addiction *le-sigh*.
But let's not tell you and your computer addiction :p :oy: :D

Professor Nicolas King said:
Alicia Barker said:
But let's not tell you and your computer addiction :p :oy: :D
No, we don't need to tell them anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back