Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
It had been a while since Zennon Baros was around anyone. For about a year, he spent some time off from socializing to help deal with his parents, since his father broke his leg and ended his dancing career indefinitely. Watching someone he loved and idolized mess up and ruin his future impacted Zennon harder than his other siblings. He only confided in a small garden snake outside when no one else was looking. It helped him deal with the event. His sisters, Elsie and Rowan, have been driving him crazy with their antics, and how they were all separated, bar Rowan and Isaak. Most of the time, he would venture out to the forest to talk to his hidden friends, but this one was convenient, and green. Zennon was bent down, conversing quietly about his father, and why it bothered him so much. "If my dad's dreams were now ruined, what happens to everyone? All it takes is one slip..." Zennon whispered, frowning. The snake's head moved slightly side to side. Zennon pouted a bit, before standing up straight. 'Sure, I choose the worst one to talk to. I choose the pessimist one,' thought Zennon as he reached up and rubbed the side of his head. The only issue was, how would he explain to his friends what happened and why he had been so distant?

Jacob had been walking around, just to have something to do that wasn't indoors. He kept reminding himself about all of the work he had left to do, and in spite of it all, his footsteps kept moving well away from the castle. Finding himself in the gardens, Jacob spotted Zennon. It was an awkward moment for the young Gryffindor who genuinely didn't know what to do. He had seen the boy around since they were in the same year and sometimes shared classes, but Zennon hadn't spoken to him so he hadn't spoken to Zennon. He figured the Slytherin was still mad at him because of their argument over Analei. But he couldnt very well pretend he hadn't seen him. The gardens weren't that big. "Why are in you in the grass?" he asked, really quite curious about it.

Zennon jumped a mile high when he heard a voice, which he recognized. He spun around, flushing red. At least the snake slithered away and his secret was still safe. He flashed a smile toward Jacob, "Hey! Um, just contemplating. I-uh... Have you been well?" Zennon knew that Jacob's dad would be leaving the ministry soon. He'd have more time with his father at least. It appeared that the argument over a year ago between the two completely left his mind since Zennon had been really fulfilled with family drama he had been handling. "I know your dad is leaving. How are you holding up? You get more time with your dad. That's a good thing!" He was a little rushed since he was trying to ensure that his own secret was to himself. "Mine was a dancer. He kinda broke his leg last year and I've been... You know, drama, and he can't dance anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back