Bringing her home

Kevin grinned evilly at her. "I think you'll find I am pro when it comes to golf, bowling and Tennis. There are good sides to having a son when it comes to game console skills." He stood up, holding his controllers, and went to select. "Which game would you like to play?"

I'm good at all sports. You see we dancers have flexibility, which is good for sports!" She said smiling twice as evily as him.

Kevin laughed. "You don't need flexibility for golf or bowling." He grinned and selected bowling on the menu. "Ladies first."

She smiled. If only he knew about family night. "This wasn't your smartest choice." She "threw" her ball, and nearly got a perfect strike. "You see, summers were family time. And every weekend, was bowling night!"

Kevin grinned. finally glad his son had made him play all of the games with him until they were pro's. The man moved the controller, send the ball down the lane on the scrreen of his television. He hit all but one of the pins. "You were saying." He smirked at Sarah.

She rolled her eyes at him. "Show off." She said. She then threw her own to knock over the pins; but missed. When she had thrown it, she misplaced her foot and got a gutter ball. "D**n it!"

Kevin cringed slightly when she missed, he knew better than to anger a competative woman. Especially when playing bowling. The man took his shot, this time getting a 7 10 split. "Damn, I hate those."

She laughed a bit, but not at him; it was just funny. She looked at him. "Sucks don't it?"

Kevin nodded. "Muchly. Your go then?"

"I guess so." She took stance and threw the next ball. It was a perfect strike. She faced him, and took a bow.

Kevin grinned as she bowed. He did his turn, getting the split once again. "Darn."

She laughed at him. "You are so cute when you don't do well!" She said with a smile. She threw hers, and it when down the gutter. "Weasel face!"

Kevin raised his eyebrows and looked up at Sarah. "Weasel face?"

"Yeah it's a way of cussing, without cussing!"

Kevin laughed. "I suppose, you're amazing you know that." He smiled down at her, seeing the clock out of the corner of his eye. IT said he was ten minutes late. "Shi...shkabob!" He refrained himself from swearing. "All this fun and time has flown, I'm late. I'm so sorry." He quickly put down his controller and grabbed his jacket. "I'll call you when I get off of work yeah?" He quickly kissed her, a soft but tender kiss before hurrying to the door. "Once again, REALLY sorry." He said before grabbing his tool box ad leavinghis flat.

Sarah frowned when he refrained from cussing. She assumed he had to go, he kissed her before leaving her to walk home on her own. Maybe something interesting would happen on her way.

((Nioce, leave her to walk home alone! Perfect :D))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back