Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((Open after Daina))

Emma had been sad about being separated from Iris, but she was starting to get used to the idea. Fleur had talked to her this morning, telling her that she couldn't actually complain to the hat about it. She had pouted for all of two minutes, then decided she would just have to bug her sister at lunchtime. It was now time for breakfast, and Emma thought it was also time to make a new friend or two. The girls in her dorm were nice, but there were so many more people to meet. She piled her plate with food, then poked the shoulder of the boy next to her. "Hi!! Are you a first year too?" She asked him with a smile.

Thomas was never separated from Jenna, but now they were separated. It didn't work out right. He was reluctant to take a seat at the Gryffindor table. Thomas sat down at the table looking at his sister at the Hufflepuff table, then sighed heavily and sat down. Waiting for this nightmare to end. Next to him was the voice of the girl, who looked at him. '' Hello! Yes, this is also my first year. I'm Thomas Jusantrea. And you?'' He asked and smiled at her.

Emma beamed as the boy said he was also a first year. She noticed the boy wasn't looking too happy, and she hoped she could cheer him up. "I'm Emma!" She said brightly. "Emma van Houten." She grabbed some food, piling it on her plate without anyone to stop her. "Why were you looking so sad?" She asked him before taking a bite of her food.

Thomas drank a dry cup in one go. He looked at the girl as she called her name. '' Nice to meet you Emma. '' he said, but so far he hasn't touched the food. '' I'm a little sad because my sister and I met at home. '' he refused, then finally touched the food because he needed to eat.

Emma started eating her breakfast as the boy spoke. She then had a sip of pumpkin juice. "Nice to meet you too! What house is your sister in?" She asked him, looking around them as if she could spot her just like that. "My sister is in a different house than me too. She's in Ravenclaw. I wish she was in Gryffindor like me too." She said a little sadly. "But my older sister said I would still get to see her a lot, so I think it's okay. I'm sure it will still be okay with you too!"

Thomas finally started to put something on his plate, because he couldn't be without food. '' My sister is Hufflepuff. I, too, wanted to be with my sister in the same house, but it didn't work out. '' He drank the pumpkin juice he had poured on himself a moment ago. '' You still have sisters and brothers? '' Thomas asked, turning his head towards Emma. They and Jenn's father were the only children yet. He knew if such a day would come when possible. '' Yes, that's right. Although we are in a separate home does not mean that we will meet. Everything will be fine. ''

Sorry for the late reply!

Emma shrugged when the boy said he wished he had been with his sister. "I get it, but we're also lucky. Gryffindor is the best house." She told him with a grin. "Yeah, I have three. My twin is Iris, and I have an older brother in Ravenclaw and an older sister in Gryffindor with me! She's a prefect too. And on the Quidditch team." Emma was quick to boast about her sister, as she was proud to be related to someone so cool who had done so much already. "Are you excited to learn magic?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back