Breaking The Silence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desiree Bourne

OOC First Name
Nico
Okay so, I think I'm going to be more active next week. I just got out from the hospital last week because I have a Urinary Tract Infection but eventually I got better and now I'm taking medicine so I think I would be active now. Anyways, here's some of my characters that are up for some plots. They have been inactive and I would like to revive them with your help. Those people who will post will get choco smoothies from me ;)

COLLIN/CAMBRIDGE
tumblr_malshePddz1qmd2xko1_500.gif

Ignore the text please. I just got that from Tumblr and I don't know how to take it off.

I've decided to change a lot on this character. I've lost my muse on him which explains why I haven't replied to those topics he currently have. Since I love him dearly, I decided to change him and make him a little interesting. Collin is rich. Very rich. He lives in England along with his parents. His ancestors started a wine company back in 1975 and his parents were now running it. Collin is very old-fashioned. He's a nice person and is very humble. He's a helpful person and would never lie unless it involves protecting someone/something. He loves adventure. He's very protective when it comes to those people close to him. He doesn't get mad easily and he's got a good sense of humor. He's loyal and loves to play Chess. He's pretty tough when provoked but often keeps his opinions to himself especially when they aren't very nice.

Needs: Guy friends, Girl Friends and an enemy if possible A love interest if anyone's willing and a best friend also. Any gender really.

ANDREA/KELIZE
6686psp.jpg

This is Andrea, my main account. She is Australian. She has a big family but they are poor.She has lots of brothers and sisters and is used to having lots of kids around. Being the oldest, Andrea's independent and dominant. She's confident and is up for challenging. She loves basketball. Sometimes she's bossy and is hot tempered. She hates criticism which is her weakness. She always gets into fight, mostly arguments. She can be very moody but cools off once she consumes enough pumpkin pies which she is obsessed with. She likes to be in charge. Hard working and serious, she never let herself down. But despite of those, she can be a very good person once you earn her trust. She can be very funny when she's in the mood and is sometimes sarcastic. If you want more information, please read her biography.

Needs: Friends mainly. Some enemies, too and a guy best friend with which she can share anything with.

JESSICA/CAMBRIDGE
500full.jpg

Here's the last character on the list. Collin's little sister, Jess. Three words would really describe her an that's "Daddy's Little Princess". Yes, she's a spoiled brat. Always gets what she wants. Loves fashion and has a huge walk-in closet back home. Because she's a daughter of a millionaire, she is always boastful and never tires to show off her things. She is mean to those she doesn't like and can be a little nice to those who get her attention. She's always naughty is obsessed with girly-ish things which mostly make his brother sick. She's annoying and adventurous and always babbles.

Needs: Girl Friends who share her personality, enemies mostly and a love interest, perhaps. If things work out right.

Well, there you have it folks! Please feel free to post and we shall discuss our plots and hopefully have fun rping.

-Nicole

Hey nico.
I have Myuna kickett (link to her profile in the siggie) who I think will get on pretty well with andrea. she is from Australia too. the country area of margaret river in the South west but currently she is living with her grandmother in perth and attending catholic school (which she hates) she is a rebel. she loves surfing (another reason she hates perth) skating and breaking the rules. She is part Aborigional has a dagger tongue if anyone crosses her but is okay with those who she likes. I am holing to transfer her next year to HNZ as a fifth year and don't have a clue what house she will be in. maybe they can meet over the christmas holiday or something.
What do you think?
Mia

Hello Mia!

I like the idea. Since they're both sporty, they will surely get along. Where do you want them to meet?

hey nicole

i have stefan for a student for andrea and i have wolfie here if you want a member of staff she feels like she can talk to

E will have to wait for that holiday but either obsidian (she sometimes does there with her mum) or Australia maybe if there is a wizard inch community near where she lives or there is a reason Andrea would be in Perth.

David: Sure. Stefan could become Andrea's student friend or something. Where would you want them to meet?

Mia: OK then. They could meet at the Obsidian Harbour. When will we start it?

Hey Nico ^_^

Damien and Colin did start a topic but it never really took off due to us taking a long time to reply and eventually died. xD So I was wondering would you like to start one again maybe?

Now I'm not sure what's happening between Damien and Andrea. I'd love them to be friends again as I thought they got on well together.

Let me know what you think

Johanna

hey nico they coule meet anywhere really.

Damien.And.Collin
-I know xD Sure! They could meet up at the Towers or something :p An idea came up to me earlier and I thought maybe they could be best friends or something? They could share their thoughts on just about everything since they're this both nice and gentle boys. Is it okay with you?

Damien.And.Andrea
-Okay. I had something coming here. They could maybe apologize to each other or something? Can Damien apologize first? We all know how big Andrea's pride is. :r

Stefan.And.Andrea
-Kk. Can you please start it?

Damien.And.Collin
-So, I made something yesterday. I thought about starting an open topic but I never gotten around to posting it so, here's it. LINK! :)

Damien and Colin
I think they would be good best friends xD I shall reply as soon as I can!

Damien and Andrea
Yeah :r I think it would be best if Damien apologized first. I can start this one?

Damien and Colin
Replied :D

Damien and Andrea
Here you go...Forgivness

As I posted this I realized we hadn't agreed on me starting the topic for Andrea and Damien xD Sorry! For some reason I got it in my head that I was supposed to start it. So sorry. Is that okay?

Damien.And.Collin
-Kk. Will reply now :)

Damien.And.Andrea
-I'm perfectly fine with it. Seeing as you made one already, I'll reply as soon as I'm done with Damien and Collin's.

Stefan.And.Andrea
-Thanks. Will reply later.

Hi!
I have my character Kyle to offer as a friend for Collin.
He hardly knows anyone other then some first year friends and his teammates.

Kyle is friendly, likes adventure, swimming and comes from a very rich family too! Kyle's father owns one of the very famous broomstick manufacturing company based in London. Kyle has been raised to be very disciplined and presentable but he likes pulling pranks etc as long as his father does not find out.
As a child Kyle never learned how to cook, do his bed or any other chores as his father thought those things were for servants etc. He instead knows how to horse ride, swim(very well..going to send him into Olympics later) , play the piano and anything that rich people are supposed to be good at like fashion.
Kyle likes that he knows all this but wants a normal life and is very happy to be at Hogwarts to get a chance to be like everybody else.

So you have any particular ideas on what Collin and Kyle could RP about?
I'll be free after next week Wednesday(10th Oct) as this week I have tests

Hey Nico!

So I have Jamison here. I figure as a potential something for Collin. She's also from England but at the moment home schooled by her older brother. She used to attend HNZ as a Hufflepuff but left after the death of her sister. She's a friendly girl from a poorer family due to just having her older brother caring for her, her younger brother and their niece. She has always been a mature child having to grow up quickly along with her other siblings due to the death of her parents. But she doesn't let anything bring her down always a more cheerful soul. I think it'd be interesting for them to explore the opposite social status they have from each other.

Kyle.And.Collin
-Well, they seem to have many things in common. I'm sure they could be good friends.

Jamie.And.Collin
-I like the idea. They could meet anywhere you want. Collin is usually traveling over the holidays and they could meet at any place you want them to meet.

So, guys. Here's the thing. Well, I wasn't expecting this but last week, I did something academically wrong and now I'm grounded. For a week and a half. So, there's no phone, tv, computer, yep you name it, for me until Friday. I'm only allowed to use the computer now is because I have a history assignment that needed researching. Thought you guys might want to know the reason of my absence. I am really sorry for the inconvenience :tut:

How about back in England? She lives outside London with her brother so they could run into each in the city. I can start the topic sometime this weekend since you won't have access to the computer. :)

Sure. Whatever you say :)

Hi! Could Collin be in London at some point during his holidays. Maybe he and Kyle meet in a party where all the rich wizarding families are invited. As Kyle is clearly bored at such parties and hates being there in a suit he spots Collin and they escape to have some fun on the streets of lonon?

Kyle.And.Collin

Yes. He will be at London. And I like your idea! :) Sure.

Replied :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back