Breakfast

((EDITTED. Sorry Lib :wub: ))

Libby perked up at the sound of flying. "Flying's amazing!" she suddenly said rather loudly, and realizing it, she turned a bit pink. She knew there was a reason she should have just shut up. Libby wasnt hungry, but she did help herself to orange juice, not wanting to risk the pumpkin juice again. She shuddered at the thought.

Neita got food and sat down. She didnt really notice where she sat or what she was eating. She was dazed.
"Hi.." She mumbled to everyone who might hear

Kate took another sip of the steaming coffee that sat infront of her and watched as another student joined them. As she sat down she grabbed some food and started to eat it as she mumbled a hello. "Um Neita, you may not want to eat that." She said slowly as she watched the younger girl take a bite of pure syrup on a cold piece of toast which had been cooked ages ago. Already trying it when she was younger, she knew from experience that it was sickly. Smiling kindly at the girl she handed over a warm slice of toast which had just been cooked.

((Do you mind what i wrote Neita?))

Neita looked at Kate confused, as she took a bite of what was in front of her.
'Ewwww' neita thought 'its like pure syrup on cold toast!'
Neita finally understood what Kate meant. She gratefully accepted the warm slice of toast.
Her thoughts began to drift as she took a bite of her warm toast and placed it on the plate in front of her.
Neita suddenly turned back to Kate remembering she hadn't thanked her yet, the combination of her sudden movement an clumsyness knocked the piece of toast onto the floor.
"Thanks" Neita said.
Neita turned back and noticed what had happened and put on a guilty look and looked around as if to say 'now who did this?'
Neita giggled then looked at kate "Yeah, this happens alot..."

Kagyou sighed softly to herself as they spoke about flying. She hated the thought of being stuck in mid-air- where she did during the second lesson. She shivered and started tearing at the thought. Rubbing her eyes slightly, Kagyou took a spoonful of Maple syrup and shoved it into her mouth.
"So.. what's everyone's favourite lessons?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Sam greeted the girl who joined them, "Hi there. I'm Sam." he smiled, "I eat a lot!" he laughed then turned to Kagyou, "Umm...Transfiguration and well...Flying!" he said light-heartedly, "What about you?"

Libby smiled as Neita joined them, recognising her immediatly from the dormatory. "Hi" she said. "I think my favourite lessons would be...flying and charms" she said, hesitating because it was a close call. "and you?2 she asked back politly

The more they talked about flying, the more Kagyou seemed to pull the bowl of maple syrup closer to her, and instead of trying to use it as a dip or anything else, Kagyou seemed to be eating off it by itself. "I'm starting to detest flying." Kagyou admitted, "I was the one who got stuck in the air while trying to make it hover." she explained. Then she sulked. "But I kinda do enjoy History of Magic and Defense against the dark arts.." she admitted softly. "That and because they're on the first floor.."

Sam laughed at Kagyou's remark, "Yeah its a pain walking up all the stairs all the time." he continued to chuckled. "I pity the Ravenclaws." He remembered when he walked up to the north tower, he was almost panting. "We have it good the way we're only on the fourth floor." Sam added then took a sip from his juice. He realised it was almost gone he turned to Kate, "Oi, juice filler, I'm low." he teased jokingly.

Libby turned to sam and started laughing. "you're so charming!" she said jokily. "I love heights. Makes me feel free" she said to kagyou.

Sam laughed, "Charming, well hence my surname. You add those two together and you get Prince Charming!" Sam played along with the joke.

Kate nodded politely and kindly at Neita. Sam joked towards her so she picked up the jug and filled his glass but not before throwing a little onto his shirt! Giggling to herself she added into the new conversation, "I like DADA, Transfiguration, Charms, Potions and History of Magic. Astronomy and Flying are my least favourite!" She laughed, as she watched Sam.

Sam looked down, "Hey!! Hey!! Come on what do I pay you for.." Sam shook his head in a disugsted sort of way. Though he tried to keep a straight face it was very hard. Eventually he cave and began laughing. Sam flicked a bit of toast at her with a smirk on his face. "Yeah Astronomy is suckish alright..." Sam agreed with Kate.

Neita giggled as one of the boys introduced himself. "Hi Sam, I eat alot too... when im not spilling it on myself"
Neita smiled and waved when Libby said hi.
She listened as her fellow hufflepuffs talked about favorite subjects, she decided to stay out as she didnt really have a favorite yet.
Neita couldnt help laughing as Sam and Kate started a food fight.
She leaned back cautiously to make sure she wasnt accidently hit.

Libby watched as Sam and Kate started flicking toast at each other, and like neita, moved slowly backwards so she wasn't splattered.

When toast came flying towards Libby, she caught it, and playfully glared at kate. Flicking it back, she put her hands in front of her, ready to defend herself.

Sam watched as his band t-shirt became un-stained once more. "Gee thanks." Sam smiled admiringly to her. He then laughed as Neita and Libby backed away but Kate brought them back in. Sam reached his hand across the table and pulled the big bowl of fruit to himself. He then began to pull of grapes vigouroulsy fast and fired them all to Kate but had to stop as he was laughing his infectious laugh.

Kate laughed and caught the toast from Libby then instantly sent it flying towards Sam. Seeing as he grabbed the fruit bowl and started flicking them at her, she pulled out her wand and muttered, "Protego." So quietly that no one could have heard her. She then watched as the grapes came near and bounded off the invisible shield infront of her. It looked rather funny. Feeling a little sorry for the 1st years she took the shield down. After all, they didn't know this type of magic yet. They may have had some DADA lessons and know that spell but she knew much more than them on the subject and it could get vicious if they started using wands and things so she went back to dodging and throwing the grapes back.

Sam squinted jokingly to Kate as she used her wand to protect her. "Thats the cowards way!" Sam sneered light-heartedly. But Kate stopped then and began chucking the grapes back. He took some small oranges and peeled them quickly and threw the peelings at her. "Prepare to smell like orange!" Sam laughed.

Sam grinned, "Definetly. Don't worry my dear Kate. This hasn't even begun." he laughed and threw some more grapes at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back