Breakfast

"I've yet to hear of a hex that blows things up and even if there was one most of them couldn't cast it." Nicolas stated firmly, a smirk on his face. "Now if they wanted to blow things up I'm sure I could bring them out to your greenhouses and...."

"And have them meet my army of Mandrakes and Venomous Tentacula?" she raised an eyebrow with a smirk of her own.

"I was going to go with blow it all to bits but I suppose we could plow through the plants first." Nicolas retorted with a wink.

"I should say that's bad form," she laughed. "Plus I think Hamneda would give you a run for your money. Oh dear! He was expecting me a few minutes ago."

"Hamneda's what type of plant?" Nicolas inquired, not even sure it was a plant but figuring it likely was.

"Venomous Tentacula. He, um, he's my pet," she said sheepishly.

"I was always partial to mammals myself, or something in the animalia kingdom" Professor King stated, not really having expected much more from Cecily than a plant for a pet.

"I think he thinks he's a kneazle sometimes," she shook her head. She grabbed a few muffins and popped them into her cloak pockets. "I have to dash. Would you like to have dinner in the garden tonight?"

"I'll try." Nicolas agreed with a nod, deciding to comment or even think about how Cecily could claim a plant thought it was a kneazle.

"Good enough for me," she grinned, brushed a kiss across his cheek and left the great hall at a jaunty pace.

(ooc: gotta go and finish my manuscript bbs! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back